• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New incident?

spartacus2.0

I was going through my city looking for incidents, but i found to incidents i never seen before!
I checked the updates but I didn't see anything about new incidents. The new incidents were traffic cones and a red boat with a person fishing in it.

Dominator - X

I was going through my city looking for incidents, but i found to incidents i never seen before!
I checked the updates but I didn't see anything about new incidents. The new incidents were traffic cones and a red boat with a person fishing in it.
It's a good thing those traffic cones float. Oncoming boaters may be confused without them.

The1Reaper

Those are not new but show up at a certain age, I can't remember what age it is.