• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35550

Paying back a bully by preventing a double dip on their Great Building - Angkor. It's fun knowing I can take more from someone with a single forge point than they can do in 2 weeks worth of plundering

DeletedUser36756

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....

Everything. I'm addicted, someone help me.

Korch

DeletedUser9154

Helping the younger players in the guild with goods and directing them to certain gbs within the guild to make them a better player in turn which strengthens the guild.

Cirgard

DeletedUser33874

Sharing knowledge with new players and increasing my knowledge.

East-Nagatch

Actually, it's hard to choose just 1 favorite thing. I'm just waiting on the Halloween event bldg that puts the Headless Horsemen throwing flaming pumpkins in my city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36753

Bringing in new forgers into my guild, teaching and aiding them to become the best they can be... also getting new great builds are fun

Cut; the best world with the best people

Last edited by a moderator:

ladyleader

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....

Win all the challenges!
Arvahall/Korch

DeletedUser36253

Swapping bps and hangin' with the guildies while minimizing the maximum.
Xyr

Status
Not open for further replies.