• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36935

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Level up great buildings
Zorskog

DeletedUser34440

to catch a glimpse of the mythical and ever-elusive rhino on a raft!!!

Norasil

RaveWolf

My favorite things to do in FoE is Learn, Grow, and Help Others.
I've been playing since 2015 and have only been in one Guild. I play for them. They are my Online Family.
I honestly don't think that I've missed a single FoE day!!

- Korch

Last edited:

DeletedUser33711

My favorite things to do in FoE are : GvG , GE ..and interaction with players ( friends , enemies , strangers ...it is all fun )

Greifental :)

DeletedUser36941

My favorite thing to do in FoE is setting goals for my city & game play then figuring out how to achieve them!

Angkor

DeletedUser35807

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Rearrange my landscape to make my city pretty!

DeletedUser36280

Completing the daily quests. It feels good accomplishing something!

DeletedUser36944

Mt.Kilmore
Planning and executing my next big project. Right now it's getting my arc to 80 (I'm at 69 so about to hit the slog time).

Status
Not open for further replies.