• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Petition Against Inno's Recent Decision

Will you sign the petition?

• Total voters

DeletedUser26154

To get this thread back on track.
It would be nice to have everything.
Treasure Hunt is tied to Flash.
And we know that's going out the door.

Be glad and rejoice with it's new replacement.
Daily Challenges look mighty sweet.
You'll never get a Shrine of Knowledge from Treasure Hunt.
I'll miss getting those free troops because those did add up.

ce905e06f9242be37ec7049cc70f9b67.png

I'd like our Captain to be a Crew Member for Promethium Ships.

DeletedUser29433

Hi,

I saw a YouTube video on this new feature "daily challenges" and the first thought I had is where are we going to find the space available to build extra supplies not to affect our collection times. Also with all these upcoming events and sets, there will be zero room for us to build what we want.

As for the treasure questline, it's a very creative and helpful idea that the game brought along into the game. I feel they neglected it too much to the point where it outgrew the game itself. I wish instead of removing it they would update it to match the age a player is in like they did with the aid option increases the number of coins regarding the individual's age. Maybe increase the number of rewards or add new rewards? (please someone piggyback off this idea!)

I thought I should share this video for others to see and to see how challenging it would be to build your city efficiently to keep up with the quest. Over all, I feel they should not remove the treasure hunt quest rather just update it and maybe make the quest from the daily challenges a little easy to do which is not cutting into our collection times or making us build extra supply buildings into our city just to keep up.... sigh :p

YouTube Link:

NOTE* HEADPHONE USERS BE WARNED!

DeletedUser29563

Hi,

I saw a YouTube video on this new feature "daily challenges" and the first thought I had is where are we going to find the space available to build extra supplies not to affect our collection times. Also with all these upcoming events and sets, there will be zero room for us to build what we want.

As for the treasure questline, it's a very creative and helpful idea that the game brought along into the game. I feel they neglected it too much to the point where it outgrew the game itself. I wish instead of removing it they would update it to match the age a player is in like they did with the aid option increases the number of coins regarding the individual's age. Maybe increase the number of rewards or add new rewards? (please someone piggyback off this idea!)

I thought I should share this video for others to see and to see how challenging it would be to build your city efficiently to keep up with the quest. Over all, I feel they should not remove the treasure hunt quest rather just update it and maybe make the quest from the daily challenges a little easy to do which is not cutting into our collection times or making us build extra supply buildings into our city just to keep up.... sigh :p

YouTube Link:

NOTE* HEADPHONE USERS BE WARNED!

Lol..take a breathe cherryblastoff! I understand your concern...especially if your are relatively new to this game.
One thing to consider tho....nothing truly worth doing is easy. As you advance along you will learn the ins and outs of doing quests.
Just out of curiosity...how long have ya been playin, and what age are you in?

DeletedUser29563

Wonder if the daily challenges will be available for mobile app?

Mandelynn

I'm confused. I just contacted support about a week ago and they told me treasure hunt wasn't going anywhere.

DeletedUser

I'm confused. I just contacted support about a week ago and they told me treasure hunt wasn't going anywhere.
I pointed this out in a different thread, but support is not development. They are there to deal with technical issues with the game, not keep track of what is coming down the line. They probably would know about new stuff, so they would be prepared for it to be there, but wouldn't necessarily know if some feature was going to be taken out, because they would not have to prepare to deal with something that wasn't going to be there anymore.

Mustapha00

I'm agnostic on this issue.

I find myself playing more and more on mobile than on my PC, and, of course, TH isn't available on mobile so I almost never use it.

When I did use it, my real life situation does not allow me to do more than maybe the first four hour collection, and the prizes for that level of TH and below are underwhelming to say the least.

Now that Incidents are live, I find that those rewards, in total, are consistently better than what I was receiving in TH and I can log in- on mobile!- on MY schedule to look for them and collect rather than on Inno's schedule.