• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pick me!!!!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25252

Time for a bit of fun to start off 2020 in light-hearted form. I want to know, in your own words, the silliest reason you think that you should win 100 Diamonds. There are 5 prizes of 100 diamonds on offer. All winners will be chosen randomly. Get your entries in by midnight on January 20th, 2020.

*The rules may change at any given time

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lady Redneck

I need some for Pasha!!!!. He is my pet Royal Cheetah. He really is handsome and I think he would really look good with a diamond studded collar. I also have two pedigree racing camels (Dolores and Rosalie) that take me round my 6 cities. So would also use some of the diamond on their halters. Being girls they really are into the latest trends in camel fashion and think they would be starting a trend.

DeletedUser

Diamonds cure creative blocks suffered by writers, and I've had a block since Mrs. Talbot's 3rd grade English Class. She wanted each student to write a love story about ping pong balls.... still haven't handed it in......

Praetorius

Time for a bit of fun to start off 2020 in light-hearted form. I want to know, in your own words, the silliest reason you think that you should won win 100 Diamonds. There are 5 prizes of 100 diamonds on offer. All winners will be chosen randomly. Get your entries in by midnight on January 20th, 2020.

*The rules may change at any given time
Because I pointed out your grammatical error?

DeletedUser29404

As a loyal and contributing #1 fan, I deserve 100 Diamonds, because I took the time out to post this reply.
Korch

Glaun

Because I called my opponent , "Retromingent" and was not held in contempt because the Judge didn't know what Retromingent ment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.