• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser30312

Over on Arvahall and Greifental, I've been making hood threads where I attach all my GBs and trades to see if I get any takers. A couple weeks ago, I got a hoodie over on Greifental angrily telling me he wasn't going to level my stuff...even though he dumped 10 FP in my Babel. Maybe he was mad he only got 6th. On Arvahall, I got an angry message saying these threads should be guild only, LOL. As if I don't get tons of these in my other cities. I keep them around for sniping opportunities myself. I haven't really been tracking FP gains on any of my GBs either, and sometimes other players dump their stuff there too, it's inevitable.

DeletedUser36624

What is it with the players who think it's your fault they didn't get a BP slot on an Arc with 1 FP?

ODragon

I try not to taunt people. I don't respond to curses but every once in a while, I want to remind people that trying to get back only hurts them even more.

This morning I plundered a TF for 5 FP. My AO had been collected and only 29 left to level it. No hurry, I am BP locked, figured I'd do it on swaps or anger flip. The plunderee flipped it for me.

I sent a thank you.

Taunt.jpg

DeletedUser36624

I'm hoping to do that with the guy with the cider mill I keep popping for 2 FP. He keeps revenging me (and losing a lot of rogues, but hey a Traz makes it all better, amirite?) but getting no plunder. CdM is close to finishing, will he take the bait?

Jern2017

The player that sent me that fan mail I had posted earlier is #1 in my PE neighborhood. He has almost 15m points and several high age GBs. I'd expect this sort of behavior from someone less developed, but with his stats, he should know that plundering is an integral part of the game, whether he likes it or not.

DeletedUser30312

Damn right he should. Though being that much on top, it's possible he's gotten used to people leaving him alone. I'm at the top of my hoods in Jaims and Parkog and few people dare to take me on, which is wise because I will retaliate.

On Arvahall and Greifental, I've been getting much more frequent attacks as I'm in the middle of the hood there. Arvahall's just a city I leveled up to HMA to prevent deletion, and I keep little besides Wishing Wells, GBs, and Watchfires there, so I don't even care, there's nothing to plunder. I have a bunch of Blacksmiths spammed there at the moment for Forge Bowl, and two houses to support them, and I took the houses off road because desperate plunderers were hitting them. I certainly don't need the coins. Greifental's getting worked on to be left in HMA too, but being in IA, it probably gets some hits because it's open to PvP. There's nothing useful to plunder there either since it will also be converted to WWs eventually, so there's no point in putting in sets or TFs.

UBERhelp1

Yeah. Talking to people, most players won't attack the top 5. Ironic, considering most of the cities at the top of the hood are easy plundering for me. I get higher age units, use some rogues, bye bye defense. I was once able to plunder (twice) goods buildings 2 ages higher than myself. That's got to be the highlight of my plundering career.

DeletedUser30312

Thing is if you want to plunder, you got to take a crack at the top. The best plunders are sets and TFs if they're making FPs. And you won't find them at the bottom of the hood.

DeletedUser36624

First day of a new hood, I knock on everybody's door. Just being friendly, saying hi to the neighbors. Not casing the joint at all.

#5 in my hood has a weak defense, 5 TFs, a Cherry Blossom set with lvl 2 EE, assorted other doodads and numerous goods buildings. I haven't yet managed to pop the TFs or the goods, but I have gotten the EE.

#1 in my hood has an Arc, an Inno, a Traz, an AO, a Kraken, a DT and a Cape, and per the discussion in the other thread, is at only 1.3M ranking points. Still kicks my ass, has only managed to plunder an alchemist that didn't get motivated.

Jern2017

Damn right he should. Though being that much on top, it's possible he's gotten used to people leaving him alone. I'm at the top of my hoods in Jaims and Parkog and few people dare to take me on, which is wise because I will retaliate.

On Arvahall and Greifental, I've been getting much more frequent attacks as I'm in the middle of the hood there. Arvahall's just a city I leveled up to HMA to prevent deletion, and I keep little besides Wishing Wells, GBs, and Watchfires there, so I don't even care, there's nothing to plunder. I have a bunch of Blacksmiths spammed there at the moment for Forge Bowl, and two houses to support them, and I took the houses off road because desperate plunderers were hitting them. I certainly don't need the coins. Greifental's getting worked on to be left in HMA too, but being in IA, it probably gets some hits because it's open to PvP. There's nothing useful to plunder there either since it will also be converted to WWs eventually, so there's no point in putting in sets or TFs.

On the first day of the new neighborhood, I attack everyone. For my regular plundering expeditions, I stick to the top 30 neighbors, as I'm not interested in coins, supplies and unboosted goods.

He tried to retaliate, but failed. I think that's the main reason for that message.

DeletedUser30312

On the first day of the new neighborhood, I attack everyone. For my regular plundering expeditions, I stick to the top 30 neighbors, as I'm not interested in coins, supplies and unboosted goods.

He tried to retaliate, but failed. I think that's the main reason for that message.

I troll through the bottom 20 for Spearfighters to grab low towers. Everyone else, I look for sets and also hit anyone showing off the plunder Achievement.

DeletedUser36020

Been having a couple good days of plundering. Got a dudes terrace farm two days ago. Then on the same night I got another person's indian palace. This morning I got the indian palace again. Both of them attacked me back and won, since my defense is super weak, but didn't get anything.

I also tipped off a friend who is in my hood about the dude with his terrace farms up, and he managed to hit one too. ;)