• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Super Catanian

Plundering him and reading his cry mail is far more entertaining. Words and petty insults don't offend me and I'd never report someone over that.
That feeling when someone tells their opinion but they have an anime profile picture... LOL

Wait...

EDIT: It has come to my realization that I am not the only notable member in these Forums that posseses said profile picture.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30312

Hmm, I was getting bored with plundering what with all the nice fat motivated buildings popping up. Maybe I should start hunting for trains too, especially since I put mine in the other day.

DeletedUser30312

Remind him that those signs weren't put up by YOUR king.

#73? Yeah, he's really rocking things in that hood.

Salsuero

Honestly, I give him 1.9 and some extra for the awesome in character response. That was pretty good and made me chuckle.

I won't be donating FPs...

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 1.18.14 PM.png

...but I did reply that I thought he was pretty funny... and not in a sarcastic tone. I told him I'm pretty sure I've been aiding him since I aid from my event history and he's been aiding me. And a few hours later I see he has quit the message. LOL