• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Super Catanian

In my main city, I attack somewhat often, although my rewards are not so hot.

In my secondary city, I decided to take a different approach. I keep almost to myself, and am placed in neighborhoods with similar players. Meaning players who mostly contribute to their own GBs. Meaning I can snipe 1st place for a relatively low amount and make a pretty penny. In a few weeks, my meager 500 FP supply more than doubled (I'll have to check), and I was able to get in contact with an Arc Goods seller to finally get mine on that world.

DeletedUser40546

Well I have chosen to design my city around plundering and attacking I have all of the plunder great buildings which would include the Voyager and Atlantis Museum and yeah I specifically like to try and plunder for trains with many rail cars I'd say since December since the winter event I have plundered probably maybe 300 trains and due to that fact I am very well-stocked with Forge points and goods just from that now I can understand a new players point of view when it comes to plundering but that's the whole purpose of this game is to actually build your city's defenses where it can withstand that attack and if you can't get with the program don't complain and cry and get people to change the game it's you the person complaining that needs to step up their game level. Also I have a firm policy if you are in my neighborhood and you do not Aid me we are enemies regardless of how many experience points player points what level you're on it doesn't matter I attack you daily

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200404-220524~2.png
    Screenshot_20200404-220524~2.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 20

WinnerGR

In my new neibour hood there are so many plunderers , I hate it , I got plundered successively 20 times yesterday with 4 rogues , 2 champions ,1 military drummer and a heavy unit .!!!

UBERhelp1

Someone actually plundered me back today!

Me:
300px-Finally%21_A_worthy_opponent%21.jpg

DeletedUser40546

Yes it truly excites me when one that is worthy of battle comes forth!!! HaHaHa!