• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser28670

Plundering is the only way I can keep up my prodigious appetite for GE. I devour encounter after encounter and soon my once- 300+ supply of honey dwindles to less than 20. #yourhoodproduces yourgoods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

hover tank.png

"Mr Worf, dispatch a subspace message to Admiral Hanson..."

we have engaged.png

"We have engaged..."

building finished.png

"The Hover Tank."

DeletedUser26532

Plundered 490 since the award came in. Taking a couple weeks off having just aged p and being on the low end of the hood for a bit.

With 100 friends and 70ish guildies, every day I have more aids than I have buildings (Contemporary Era, S-world) so I don't care if my neighbourhood aids or not.

There are two ways to stop attacks/plundering. 1) Friend Request (and have a tavern with the Red cloth), or 2) (as stated in my profile) Donate 2 FP to my arc each day you do not wish to be plundered. So far no one has gone for 2. Oh well.

I attack mostly for tower points as I'm not going to spend time hunting plunder (unless you plundered me first). But if I attack, I'm taking something that's there in this order:

1) Zen Zone - goods, FP, coin, supplies
2) Queen Statue - goods, FP, coins
3) Emperor's Entrance - FP medals, coins, supplies
4) Bazaar/Terrace Farm/Etc - good chance of FP or Goods (some disappointment)
5) Goods Buildings of the highest age there
6) Whatever's left

On my first day in a neigbourhood I make note of every player with 2 spearfighters, or lower age units to come back to for lower age tower points.

DeletedUser26154

There are two ways to stop attacks/plundering. 1) Friend Request (and have a tavern with the Red cloth), or 2) (as stated in my profile) Donate 2 FP to my arc each day you do not wish to be plundered. So far no one has gone for 2. Oh well.

Hello @darthhenning
I remember someone in one of my older hoods tried that stunt.
He had the same thing going about the 2 FP a day...

I cracked his city defenses five times in a row.
Then I returned his favor.
I told him that if he gives me 5 FP a day, I won't teach the rest of our neighborhood how to crack his city defense.

armstrongs_strong_arms_by_nothguy-d6v3lbk.png

He took the threat out of his profile the very next day.

DeletedUser

On my first day in a neigbourhood I make note of every player with 2 spearfighters, or lower age units to come back to for lower age tower points.
I've been doing this, too, but I've gotten burned once or twice. Came back and they had switched to 8 current age units. :eek:

Incidentally, I'm in Contemporary on S-world, also.

DeletedUser26120

4) Bazaar/Terrace Farm/Etc - good chance of FP or Goods (some disappointment)
In my experience this is terrible strategy, you end up getting so much garbage because people use them as decoys. I'd rather wait for queen/zen or a goods building.

That's prob why your plunder count is so much higher than mine tho lol, I'll let the 24h window expire if I don't get anything good rather than plundering for +1 count.

DeletedUser24787

been slacking in my plunders since first post on the thread but this my current update
Screenshot 2017-05-29 at 1.52.04 AM.png
been playing the fp game with the Arc

DeletedUser8588

A tip to irritate potential plunderers:

One Bronze age Horseman in defense gives even lower points (96) than two Spearfighters (216). I believe a one Horseman defense is the lowest possible score they could get.

DeletedUser26154

A tip to irritate potential plunderers: One Bronze age Horseman

That will not irritate or discourage plundering.
If a plunderer sees no defenses, he/she will grin then rob you blind.
It will only discourage players who fight only for points.

0f16a91c16c291d84e990caf00046dcd.jpg

If anything, your suggestion will encourage plundering.

DeletedUser8588

Another tip to irritate potential plunderers:

Make available only a 4 hour production of a Bronze age good that you don't have a boost for. So they would potentially get only a quantity of 1 of Marble, Dye, etc.

The good could never be motivated either, so it will always be available to plunder.