• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26154

So I would need a new moral alignment.

I'm not plundering anyone.
Have not done it yet.
No point starting now.
My Goods are Honest and Pure.

pure.png

Today's hood shuffle raised my respective rank quite a bit.

996d74aa17bfe3411113fe815870d4b9.png

Here are the last 25, by points, in my hood.
I've been neighbors with most of them before.

0.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

I know some readers are licking their lips and wishing they we're in my city's shoes right now.
An Evil Plunderer with Mighty Power would be a Daily Nightmare for them.
Half of them have a Palace set.
Most have Terrace Farms.

23efb6e0056e2e617f3bc90677dd1b1b.png

Their goods will never be stolen by me.

5324758+_c33b1304beacc1cebe6159be6320f657.jpg

For that is how I roll.

DeletedUser

index.php
My neighborhood rank after today's shuffle on the 3 worlds I play is 7 (Iron Age-Noarsil), 2 (Contemporary Era-Sinerania) and 1 (Progressive Era-Vingrid). Needless to say, there will be plunder tonight! :D

1e8o3l.jpg

DeletedUser

Here are the last 25, by points, in my hood.
I've been neighbors with most of them before.
Maybe those bottom 25 should have thought about a decent defense before running up the tech tree, I have no pity for them. Also, I think you missed your true calling. You should have a thread advising this fresh meat what tactics to use to avoid us. I don't see the message getting through to any one of us.
But keeping posting away reminding us your progress is zero.

DeletedUser30900

Maybe those bottom 25 should have thought about a decent defense before running up the tech tree, I have no pity for them. Also, I think you missed your true calling. You should have a thread advising this fresh meat what tactics to use to avoid us. I don't see the message getting through to any one of us.
But keeping posting away reminding us your progress is zero.
No! Why are you telling this guy doing something actually gonna work:(

DeletedUser30312

You are an LMA Evil Plunderer?
Too bad, because this is Justice.

Worst part is, I'd find the LMA guy on my server with 11 million points, and attack buildings well past level 10 (level 69 CdM!) to be the bigger threat than a good deal of some of those FE guys.

Amusingly, the game keeps suggesting him to me as a friend.

any of your guys planning to advance age for the Fall event? I don't think its worth it.....

I think I might do that, I've accomplished almost everything I wanted to do in LMA, and I want to move on. I'm stockpiling FPs to quickly research the tree, I hate slowly crawling up the tree for military tech. If the Fall event is like last year's, then it's going to be a neighborhood event, and if the Venice Carnival and Summer events were any indications, then there won't be a hood refresh until after the event. So I'm thinking of leveling up after the next hood flip once the GE starts. If the fall event doesn't have a hood flip, that'll give me 4-6 weeks to build up a fresh CA city in a hood that started LMA.

My Goods are Honest and Pure.

Hey, not all my Zen Zone and Queen Statue takes are impure:

honest.png

It's just that the hood can give a nice increase to that take.

View attachment 6472

Being an Evil Plunderer

top.png

lands me in the top 5.

This is the guy in #1:

one.jpg

And this is me:

oriusburg.jpg

DeletedUser29390

Lawful Good
To Camper with you,
(without the use of "innuendo" it's kinda hard to insult you in the manner I would wish)

DeletedUser26154

So you come here to say you are a better person compared to us.

I never said I'm better than anyone else.
The shame you feel from Plundering comes from your own guilty heart.

4f6a42d3ccddd403b97e28e678d27931.png

I just said my goods are Honest and Pure.

Algona

Having pondered the morality of plundering for a while, I've come to this simple conclusion:

Folk who are bad enough players to get repeatedly plundered would misuse the resources they lose. Mise take them and put them to a good use. It's your DUTY!

Since the overall health of the game can easily be represented by the sum RP of all players, inefficient use of resources harms the game.

There are tremendous obstacles in your way, tens of thousands of players to be corrected by the educational use of plundering. It will be difficult. Some of the weaker among you will want to throw in the towel, say it can't be done, game over!

Nothing is over until we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

No, and it's not over now! I want all you PUPPIES to get out there and strike blows for the qauliry of the game!

The fate of FoE is in your hands. I think you know what to do.

DeletedUser30900

Having pondered the morality of plundering for a while, I've come to this simple conclusion:
Nothing is over until we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Germans didn't do that

DeletedUser28670

These neighbours BETTER not get the wrong impression from me aiding them daily. I'm only looking for the BPs, and I'm highly cranky from not plundering. :mad: Can't wait for a full set of Babel BPs so I can start plundering these folks.

Maybe I'll take a break from aiding today and attack and plunder? What a dilemma. Do I need to plunder more or do I need these BPs more? Half of my mind says PLUNDER! and the other side says you need those BPs. :confused: