• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DevaCat

The Lady Redneck

OK I am going to do it..... I am going to use the word that should be banned.

This game is not FAIR
Why is it FAIR that some people get these love letter and I never do?????? :( :( o_O
They must be spending diamonds to plunder. That is UNFAIR!!!!
I plunder all the time across 6 worlds plus Beta. And if I can flip a GB for a profit at the same time, I do that as well. But no-one says one dang word.
The game must be fixed. No-one wuvs me sobsobsob.

Algona

OK I am going to do it..... I am going to use the word that should be banned.

This game is not FAIR
Why is it FAIR that some people get these love letter and I never do?????? :( :( o_O
They must be spending diamonds to plunder. That is UNFAIR!!!!
I plunder all the time across 6 worlds plus Beta. And if I can flip a GB for a profit at the same time, I do that as well. But no-one says one dang word.
The game must be fixed. No-one wuvs me sobsobsob.

As the official unofficial arbiter of the misuse of the word fair and unfair fir this forum I hereby grant your use of the word fair or unfair in the above quoted matter to be a legitimate and reasonable use of the word fair or unfair.

Granted it is not fair that I am the self appointed official unofficial arbiter of the use of the word fair or unfair for this forum, but I have also granted my self the ability use the word fair or unfair for the purposes of describing my self appointment.

However, for the general populace, I'd hate to see myself put out out of ya job, so I'd encourage everyone to keep misusing the word fair or unfair.

Fair enough?

Captain Christian

I have to agree with She, I only once ever got hate mail, and that was because I brought up the subject first! I wish the F-Word would've been all he was using, though. Sadly, his profanity was much stronger than that.

Last edited:

Ericness

I've discovered a hoodie with spearman defense and a consistently unaided and upgraded train!

In other news, still have only gotten one piece of uninspired cry mail in three or four years. Maybe someday :sigh:. I do oddly get a lot of messages on Birka about me not sitting in Taverns regularly. I don't play that city seriously and its beyond me why someone who noticed wouldn't just drop me. Not going to hold it against them.

Aggressor

There are several reasons why I plunder.
1: Almost anything I plunder is better than the coins I get from aiding.
2: I like to plunder goods buildings.
3: I've seen it help the players being plundered. The bottom guy in my hood was being bullied to death, I know that on my plundering sprees I start at the bottom with him. So I came back to plunder him yesterday and found that he had dedicated an army to defense. This will help keep him from being plundered,. Now, his units are from one age back, and I could beat him, but I respect him.

Alpha Persei

Seems the plunder part of the game is a frequent form of complaints and proposals to change the system. I am sure there are many others like me who are satisfied with the current system. Please post your progress and reasoning for why and what you plunder. If you don't plunder please don't add to the thread. There are many other threads started that you can add your complaints and criticism to.
View attachment 4158
  • If a neighbor aids, I aid back. No help from them means they are open game to attack/plunder.
  • I look for goods I can use first. Then event buildings or HoF's. I rarely take coin or supplies unless it is a revenge attack.
  • 2 spearfighter or other weak defense and I will take anything I can.
  • I use up my Voyager bonus first on the advanced ages and then go back within 24 hours for the lower age goods.
  • I try to make a friend in the hood who also plunders and message each other when goods are up.
  • Lastly, I figure if I don't take the goods someone else will.
i love to plunder, and your doing great with it as well

Ericness

It would be wrong to send a message to my target hoodie complaining about them starting to motivate their train, right? Feeling kind of bummed out by this but since they haven't otherwise engaged I have no reasonable outlet beyond posting here.

Nicholas002

By the way, do any of y'all use FoE helper for plundering?
I find it to be very useful. it tells you the A/D of your hoodie's defending army, and what finished production there is that can be plundered. 2020-06-07 17_15_00-Forge of Empires (Small).png

In this case, I can see that this guy has a train with 12 FPs ready for the taking, and only 3%/49% A/D. a perfect target.
2020-06-07 17_15_55-Forge of Empires (Small).png

plinker2

Remember FOE Helper is not associated with INNO or the forums. If you decide to use it,you do at your own risk. Data loss, virus, or trojan infections could result from using non-Inno programing.

barra370804

Remember FOE Helper is not associated with INNO or the forums. If you decide to use it,you do at your own risk. Data loss, virus, or trojan infections could result from using non-Inno programing.
If it infected people's computers and caused a bunch of problems for people then it wouldn't be so popular.