• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal for GE Prizes-Awards

DeletedUser34993

I'm quite sure that at least a couple of my ideas have probably already been addressed at one point or another but perhaps my take on it might be a little different!

Firstly, I've been wondering for some time how long it's been since the list of common, valuable, and rare (I believe that's the correct nomenclature) has been updated?

Secondly, there are a few of the encounter rewards that are very frustrating to get especially when they are the only option. For example, 2 FPs on the 2nd or 3rd encounter of level 4?!? It seems to me that if you've managed to get yourself up to level 4 you should a better offering of prizes. 2 FPs is practically insulting! I feel the same about the ones that pop up either on level 2 or 3 right after the first temple for a Face of the Ancient. All I can say is, "Seriously?"

A friend once told me that if you are going to complain, make it criticism and at least attempt to offer a solution, don't just complain. So, here's my attempt at a suggestion or two: Why not make some of the more difficult items to obtain in-game a prize? For instance, (as much as I don't personally like these--a friend suggested this) the puzzle-pieces for the SoK's and the WW's. That brings to my mind the shrink-kits for the WW's and of course the Rogue's! Wow! I would play GE to level 4 every single week if I thought I had a chance at something like that! :) IDK if watchfires are on any of those current prize lists but I sure haven't ever gotten one in nearly a year of play and I sure would LOVE to win one! These are just a few of the ideas I and my friends have had--we didn't want to write a huge list...Maybe this can serve as a springboard for some brainstorming for the designers/developers! I guess the "theme" would be to offer a more up-to-date and exciting prize scale.

One other thought on this issue would be to possibly offer some kind of special prize(s) either based on something like team win (percentage points? a perfect score? the underdog? something that's hard to do, in other words!). Perhaps these kinds of prizes could be the ones you would win at the end of a level or just randomly placed depending on the level of your ToR? IDK, just a thought! Thanks for your time and I hope to see some changes in this area!

Agent327

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it

Dido 815 the Scourge

You've never gotten a watchfire? LOL

FWIW, I’ve been playing for about 9 mos (I think). I hit GE every week and complete every DC and cycle through RQs multiple times a day (don’t think they’re in there anyway). I have a grand total of 1 (yes, one) watchfire. I’ve got more wishing wells, FoY, & shrink kits than i can even place. (No complaints there.)

For me at least, watch fires are rarer than a 100 diamond, 100 FP, or attack bonus special building award.

Salsuero

For me at least, watch fires are rarer than a 100 diamond, 100 FP, or attack bonus special building award.

Doesn't help that Watchfires were replaced in GE by Ritual Flames. You should, however, be swimming in Ritual Flames by now. Maybe not. I have 12 built and 66 in inventory. They've only existed since the change, so I'm guessing you should have at least a few by now.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Y
Doesn't help that Watchfires were replaced in GE by Ritual Flames. You should, however, be swimming in Ritual Flames by now. Maybe not. I have 12 built and 66 in inventory. They've only existed since the change, so I'm guessing you should have at least a few by now.

Yeah, no prob with ritual flames at all. Those watchfires are still great “fillers” though.

DeletedUser34993

Y

Yeah, no prob with ritual flames at all. Those watchfires are still great “fillers” though.
I wouldn't exactly say "swimming," lol, but yes I do have more RFs than WFs! Truth is, except for one world where I seem to get a little luckier than my other two, I actually have double-digits. It boggles my mind that you have THAT many! ;) How long have you been playing? lol

I love the upgrades but my WF inventory is so dismal that in one city I actually have more upgrades than WFs--I know that happens w/upgrades from time to time--but when you only have 2 WFs, that's pretty sad! :( :( lol

I know they serve the same purpose; I just prefer the versatility of a 1x1 over a 2x1 any day and twice on Sundays! ;)

Salsuero

I wouldn't exactly say "swimming," lol, but yes I do have more RFs than WFs! Truth is, except for one world where I seem to get a little luckier than my other two, I actually have double-digits. It boggles my mind that you have THAT many! ;) How long have you been playing? lol

By this response, I'm guessing this part of your reply was to me? I've been playing for roughly 2 years... a little longer than that @ 779 days. The only part of that number that matters is that I was playing the game when the Ritual Flame was first introduced, which really wasn't all that long ago. The thing is, I've had a Temple of Relics for that entire time and have completed level 4 almost every week since it was made a part of the game (which is when the Ritual Flame came to be). Things like this just have a way of adding up over even short timespans. In contrast to all those Ritual Flames, I also have 16 Watchfires built and 8 in inventory (with zero upgrades at this point). I don't prioritize the accumulation of Watchfires, and so they don't tend to accumulate at the same clip as Ritual Flames, which GE pretty much just throws at me on a regular basis.

DeletedUser31397

All I ever get from Jade relics is store buildings got 2 of them this week. Give me a gold relic over a jade relic any day.

I would gladly take your extra ritual flames if I could XD

Last edited by a moderator: