• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rulebreakers Allowed

DeletedUser26965

Yes you have a problem. You don't agree with him so you have a problem.
Another profound response form agent, let's all bask in his great contribution to the discussion.
images

Volodya

Another profound response form agent, let's all bask in his great contribution to the discussion.
I agree that agent is often irritable and argumentative for no obvious reason, traits he shares with other prolific posters on this forum. If you get past the grumpiness though and read his posts with an open mind you'll find that he adds useful insights as often as many others. For instance he suggested keeping the damn ship in harbor once it's collected enough promethium to last a good while, an approach that had never occurred to me and which I'm now following to my benefit.

To address another of your points regarding starting threads, imo content is content, valuable or not on its merits. Who introduced a topic is of no intrinsic interest. Now it's true I don't remember starting any threads either--certainly not many--so feel free to discount my occasional comments on that basis as well.

DeletedUser26965

I agree that agent is often irritable and argumentative for no obvious reason, traits he shares with other prolific posters on this forum. If you get past the grumpiness though and read his posts with an open mind you'll find that he adds useful insights as often as many others. For instance he suggested keeping the damn ship in harbor once it's collected enough promethium to last a good while, an approach that had never occurred to me and which I'm now following to my benefit.

To address another of your points regarding starting threads, imo content is content, valuable or not on its merits. Who introduced a topic is of no intrinsic interest. Now it's true I don't remember starting any threads either--certainly not many--so feel free to discount my occasional comments on that basis as well.
I've read enough of him to put a pretty good estimate of 90% troll 10% usefulness. I've even thanked him for his rare useful contributions. Really though, there's no need to suffer though such junk to find a trite piece of advice, might as well say "collect on time" on a plunder thread. He has very little meritorious content, that much is sure.

Agent327

I've read enough of him to put a pretty good estimate of 90% troll 10% usefulness. I've even thanked him for his rare useful contributions. Really though, there's no need to suffer though such junk to find a trite piece of advice, might as well say "collect on time" on a plunder thread. He has very little meritorious content, that much is sure.

You are breaking Offical Forum Rules again.

So sad you keep reminding others of these rules and you think they do not apply to you.

Salsuero

On Odhrorvar, it appears that Inno has ignored this, despite it having been reported:

Images removed for privacy concerns.

Does anyone believe this is just a coincidence and those FP investments in three different GBs (just a few examples of many) make sense for an Iron Age town whose only GB is Hagia Sophia?

I'm wondering how Inno determined this NOT to be push-related.

And before anyone says... well they appear to have been idle for the past 24 hours, so maybe Inno did do something... I reported this on January 11th. The account has been VERY active since then.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

I'm wondering how Inno determined this NOT to be push-related.... I reported this on January 11th. The account has been VERY active since then.

I say report him again. And again. And again. Every instance you see, every time you see it. As long as it takes. About the third report, in each subsequent report, I'd start tracking and saying stuff about it like, "11th report. How are you not seeing this?" "12th report, Are you even investigating this? At all?" "13th report, is this now legal play? Can I do it too."

There is a reason the saying "The squeaky wheel is the one that gets the grease" exists. Become the squeaky wheel. See what happens.

DeletedUser26965

On Odhrorvar, it appears that Inno has ignored this, despite it having been reported:

View attachment 10575

View attachment 10572
View attachment 10573
View attachment 10574

Does anyone believe this is just a coincidence and those FP investments in three different GBs (just a few examples of many) make sense for an Iron Age town whose only GB is Hagia Sophia?

I'm wondering how Inno determined this NOT to be push-related.

And before anyone says... well they appear to have been idle for the past 24 hours, so maybe Inno did do something... I reported this on January 11th. The account has been VERY active since then.
Maybe whoever is doing the reporting doesn't do it right or something. Watch what happens now though. You're such a pessimist about this, remember this guy you said they were ignoring;

Do we think there's any chance FoE would do anything about this one? I'm not holding my breath. LOL

View attachment 10254

yeah;

bbbbbb.gif

Salsuero

Maybe whoever is doing the reporting doesn't do it right or something. Watch what happens now though. You're such a pessimist about this, remember this guy you said they were ignoring;

Did you check all of his variants? Just curious... but there were like 6 "alter egos" or so. I won't disagree that it looks like something happened there. But I've reported many times and that's the only one that ever flatlined. So, it's hard to say what exactly to make of it.

DeletedUser26965

Did you check all of his variants? Just curious... but there were like 6 "alter egos" or so. I won't disagree that it looks like something happened there. But I've reported many times and that's the only one that ever flatlined. So, it's hard to say what exactly to make of it.
Every single one, no activity on the forgeDB since 2 days after I reported him. That's been the case with every single ticket I've submitted. So watch your new guy now, he'll be done too. Just bring them to me, I'll do it.

Salsuero

Every single one, no activity on the forgeDB since 2 days after I reported him. That's been the case with every single ticket I've submitted. So watch your new guy now, he'll be done too. Just bring them to me, I'll do it.

Since YOU reported him? So it could be that they actually ignore all of my requests? They may only have taken action as a result of your reports and not mine?

DeletedUser21322

Rule breaking is NOT allowed within the game. If you find someone who is breaking the rules, or you think is breaking them. Please submit a ticket to support.

DeletedUser28670

Here‘s an appopriate quote, in my opinion, from the beta forum. I'll paraphrase it:

(Person) is usually right in his quotes, even if he does deliver them with the delicacy of a hammer.
You could apply this quote to Agent, as well.

As much as I don't want to admit it, he makes insights in his posts, hidden behind sometimes blunt and sometimes fine trolling.

Salsuero

Rule breaking is NOT allowed within the game. If you find someone who is breaking the rules, or you think is breaking them. Please submit a ticket to support.

Been there, done that, but thanks for the reminder. I see that you were the one who responded to my latest ticket with the form letter I always get. I hope you see what's going on and do something about it.

DeletedUser

@Snowbelle
Salsuero has provided clear examples of push accounts and such. What is addressed or not addressed seems to be in dispute, me I do not care but, yes, the game should address obvious problems.

DeletedUser26965

I think what Salsuero is concerned about is that apparently when he reports someone nothing happens leading him to believe IG doesn't care about the rule of having more than one account on a single world to support the other. That is counter to my experience though where the ones I've reported certainly look to have gone inactive, even the one player he posted on here looks to have gone inactive two days after I reported him yet Salsuero claims he was reported long before that so that seems to be the issue.

Salsuero

the one player he posted on here looks to have gone inactive two days after I reported him yet Salsuero claims he was reported long before that so that seems to be the issue.

I posted more than one player here. The one who went inactive appears to have gone inactive shortly after being reported by me, but you also say you reported him, so I'm not sure if it was because you did or because I did... or because we both did. I don't know how multiple people reporting might make a difference or not. But... maybe having 7 accounts on one world made it a little easier for them. The one I posted here a couple days ago was the one I reported about 6 or so months ago. Nothing was ever done. And there have been others that I simply chose not to post here publicly. Only one has been deactivated -- and that's the one with 7 duplicate accounts. So... to me, it's only the most obvious of obvious that appear to be taken seriously (even though players admitting to rulebreaking in their own messages seems obvious enough to me, apparently it's not to Inno). To me, it's just a question of how the reports are researched that is in question, because to me, there are cases that should be easy to see (like when a player admits to doing so) that just get ignored.