• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Algona

Best thing about this event was....it's over in a few hours.

And not with a bang...

There's something wrong with an Event where you can win double the Grand Prize and still walk away with a sour taste in your mouth. Too long. Changes mid Event. Those last few Daily prizes. Ugh.

I did like multiple Leagues and Tholos and the minigame was not awful.

On a scale of 1 - 10, this Event rates a meh-.

Last edited:

Agent327

The prizes this event are great. Complaining about them makes you seem pretty ungrateful honestly.

And events are optional. If you’re burnt out stop playing. Don’t whine about it please ;)

Being rude again?

Having an opinion that is different from yours isn't whining.
Players are allowed to give negative feedback. Who made you the judge on this?

Last edited:

DeletedUser40495

Having an opinion that is different from yours
For the record, I agree with @Empress Enaid’s opinion (or at least parts of it).
Just not the way she presented it. I disagree with the her statement that the final prizes are “blah”, but I didn’t say she was whining about that. I simply said that the prizes are very good in my opinion, and if they can’t please you I don’t know what can. I agree with her statement that the event has grown dull, but her way of complaining about that was unnecessary.

If you don’t like an event, don’t play it. You can give constructive feedback about how it could be better obviously, but don’t simply whine that it is dull and you wish it were over. If you want it to be over just stop playing it. Spare everyone the complaining.

Being rude again?
Nope, just politely telling someone to stop whining. Not a single insult in any of my posts.

Players are allowed to give negative feedback
Did I say they weren’t? But @Empress Enaid was not giving feedback. Generally feedback has a bit more reasoning (because the point of feedback is to help Inno). No, what she said was simply complaining, she said no reasons to support her claims.

Who made you the judge on this?
The same person that appointed you judge of my statements.

@Agent327, I have said this before in another thread. Stop saying that other people are “being rude”. You are way more rude than me, or anyone else on this forum . You correcting others for “being rude” is hypocritical, and it’s obvious that you are trying to start an argument.

If you take offense at my statements @Agent327, then I am sorry, I cannot please everyone. But I doubt that you actually take offense. I have seen a pattern with you. For the past day you have contradicted me in every thread I post in. If you are still offended or angry because of our disagreement about FP, then, as I said before, take it to a private message. I will be more than pleased to discuss that (or anything else) with you. But in the meantime, please stop trying to pick fights with me in public threads.

Agent327

For the record, I agree with @Empress Enaid’s opinion (or at least parts of it).
Just not the way she presented it. I disagree with the her statement that the final prizes are “blah”, but I didn’t say she was whining about that. I simply said that the prizes are very good in my opinion, and if they can’t please you I don’t know what can. I agree with her statement that the event has grown dull, but her way of complaining about that was unnecessary.

So you decide in what way a player is allowed to complain?

If you don’t like an event, don’t play it. You can give constructive feedback about how it could be better obviously, but don’t simply whine that it is dull and you wish it were over. If you want it to be over just stop playing it. Spare everyone the complaining.

Like you spare us your reaction to that?

Nope, just politely telling someone to stop whining. Not a single insult in any of my posts.

You do not have to insult someone to be rude. Everybody that has a negative opinion is whining according to you. Now that is rude.

Did I say they weren’t? But @Empress Enaid was not giving feedback. Generally feedback has a bit more reasoning (because the point of feedback is to help Inno). No, what she said was simply complaining, she said no reasons to support her claims.

So you are the one deciding what kind of feedback players are allowed to give and how they should give it?

@Agent327, I have said this before in another thread. Stop saying that other people are “being rude”. You are way more rude than me, or anyone else on this forum . You correcting others for “being rude” is hypocritical, and it’s obvious that you are trying to start an argument.

I am not saying other people are rude. I am saying you are and it looks to me you are trying to insult me now.

If you take offense at my statements @Agent327, then I am sorry, I cannot please everyone. But I doubt that you actually take offense. I have seen a pattern with you. For the past day you have contradicted me in every thread I post in. If you are still offended or angry because of our disagreement about FP, then, as I said before, take it to a private message. I will be more than pleased to discuss that (or anything else) with you. But in the meantime, please stop trying to pick fights with me in public threads.

I am not trying to pick fights with you. I am genuinely concerned about the way you are trying to chase players away from this forum.

DeletedUser40495

@Agent327,

I already told you to take it to a PM if you have a problem. I’m not being rude, or saying that I can dictate how others complain. Trust me, what I said could have been way worse. You are simply trying to start an argument. It’s obvious because if you were so worried about my comments, you would not make worse ones yourself in other threads.

Once again, let’s not clog up this thread, if you have an issue I would be happy to discuss it with you in a private conversation. If not, please keep your unnecessary comments to yourself. I don’t need them, and obviously nobody wants to read through an off topic thread. A moderator has already stepped in, so obviously further public comments on the situation are not wanted from either of us.

If you are having a bad day, that’s not my problem. Don’t be hypocritical and take everything out on me because of past disagreements please.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.