• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

DeletedUser30312

Bridge looks okay, but the Pagoda's probably a bit better.

Is this more or less the same mechanics from last year, or were the animals changed?

DeletedUser38166

Screw the bridge, this event is all about the Fire Pagoda and Cherry Garden kits.

Agreed. The bridge is a waste of space. Based on the beta dailies, it looks like there will be only 4 days where it will be worth it to spend lanterns.

aghiv

Agreed. The bridge is a waste of space. Based on the beta dailies, it looks like there will be only 4 days where it will be worth it to spend lanterns.
I wouldn't go that far, if I end up with a Mikawa, I'll definitely place it, I just probably won't get it. Last year it was possible to play to maximize the DS and still end up with a complete Pagoda (and then some, I have a base and two kits still in inventory - I spent no diamonds). The bridge takes one more kit to max out, and there is one fewer kit available from the questline rewards, so unless they change it up a bit, it won't be possible to max the bridge if you play for max chance of dailies.

AceUniverse

Reckon it’s possible to get both max using animals that are efficient respective to DS and pond crossing. I assume some hundreds of diamonds need to be spent to make up for pond crossing perhaps, but is it possible with a low amount of diamondS spent? FoeHints video mentions a hybrid strategy, just unsure if I should risk this way or just stick to getting a max bridge.

vern511

Should you have any comments, questions or issues, please let us know! We're looking forward for your feedback :)

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Wish it was a regular attack building size was perfect but I collect on time so no need for new building....Will wait until next event to spend diamonds

bupu

Should you have any comments, questions or issues, please let us know! We're looking forward for your feedback :)

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Hi . I did the spring blossom challenge this morning but now I can't see any of my lanterns even though I have won more on quests???? Also no trees blooming

lmret19

Question... Has ANYONE seen a Pagoda level 1???? I have over 13 Pagoda upgrades, I have a bridge level 1 and 9 upgrades but I haven't seen a Pagoda level 1 yet... Where is it buried?

BruteForceAttack

Question... Has ANYONE seen a Pagoda level 1???? I have over 13 Pagoda upgrades, I have a bridge level 1 and 9 upgrades but I haven't seen a Pagoda level 1 yet... Where is it buried?

In inventory search for "Lv." you will find all Level 1 items.. Maybe you have sold it to AD or didnt get Level 1 in past event. In any case there will be offered atleast once in this event.

Agent327

So nice of you to spend diamonds. We are on day one. Could it be that it will come one of the nexrt days?

lmret19

So nice of you to spend diamonds. We are on day one. Could it be that it will come one of the next days?
I guess I will hang out a bit but I really wanted to put up a Pagoda and can't believe the number of times "across the pond" I have gone and not seen one. I am kind of surprised that the Pagoda Upgrade doesn't build a level one as well. I was thinking looking over the information about the event that the bridge would be the only one like that.

UBERhelp1

Goo

I guess I will hang out a bit but I really wanted to put up a Pagoda and can't believe the number of times "across the pond" I have gone and not seen one. I am kind of surprised that the Pagoda Upgrade doesn't build a level one as well. I was thinking looking over the information about the event that the bridge would be the only one like that.
The Pagoda does have a level one building, but the upgrade and the level one are separate daily special rewards we will see.

Agent327

It does help to know what you are doing if you spend that amount of money.

Thanks for the info. I would have thought that the Level 1 would be the daily prize before the Upgrade was though.

It hardly ever is. It sucks being new, don't you think?