• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Still being constantly attacked and plundered by people with points thousands ahead

DeletedUser8428

So no one who really KNOWS anything has confirmed that he is 'violating the terms of service set by Inno'. It's just being spread from player to player.

Niiiice.

DeletedUser17710

No, other players who had him in their hoods before. He is the bad player that everybody avoids. What he is doing isnt in the spirit of the game. Stalking is different just plundering/helping. We are talking about much more serious problem then just game play. I know it not just me that he stalks to. Monday is around the corner to i would wait until he goes on to another neighbor merge.

How can anyone "stalk" other players playing FOE?

It is only possible to attack or M/P a competitor once every 24 hours.

Once he has done that what more can he do to you that day?

- - - Updated - - -

So no one who really KNOWS anything has confirmed that he is 'violating the terms of service set by Inno'. It's just being spread from player to player.

Niiiice.

How could somebody differentiate between a cheater and a guy with a lot of time on his hands along with money to blow who buys 79.99 11K packs of forge points every couple of days?

DeletedUser8796

k so he spends money in game and attacks alot and plunders often that's all your info to label him a stalker and cheater???? wow you people are sad... you just labeled 2/3 of the plunderers in the game with that line of thinking. I plunder spend some money here and there and attack does that make me a stalker?

DeletedUser23706

- - - Updated - - -

How could somebody differentiate between a cheater and a guy with a lot of time on his hands along with money to blow who buys 79.99 11K packs of forge points every couple of days?

The game moderators have analysis systems to detect excessive pushing (several feeder accounts with one way resource movement to a main receiving account). But someone buying a lot of diamonds is just a diamond player. No rule against that. Inno loves those players. But if they are just using them to buy premium buildings, they aren't breaking any rules. Stalking isn't really against the rules either, as distasteful as some might think it is. Playing behind a VPN, that he changes with every login, spoofing MAC addresses and device ID's is just someone determined to protect his privacy....

Being a jerk is not against the rules....

cbalto1927

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know why you even bothered defending stalkers, in my society we dont defend stalkers or even make excuses. I personally dont care if it in game or out there in the real world. Stalking should never be defended or reasoned with.

DeletedUser10517

Setting collection when you can be there..... Most people don't live highly regimated lives and can't be somewhere at the same exact time every day.

I have no problem with plundering, it's a part of the game. I DO have a problem with not being able to use one of the two defense techniques because my attackers are five ages ahead of me.... The game should gives at least a chance to defend ourselves.

Like I said elsewhere, these unbalanced, poorly thought out game designs, like the neighborhood grouping algorithm, encourage people to cheat (aka. collection bots) as a last resort. This game (and many other of these games) needs have a consistent approach to play. Don't create a bunch of rules on one hand, then generate game play that encourages those rules to be broken via workarounds (cheats and exploits).

What happens in these cases is an actual secondary game....player vs game developer where the developer creates another rule mouse trap and then players figure out how to get around it and steal the cheese anyway. For some people that's a more entertaining game than the game itself.

That is nonsensical. You dont have a problem with Plundering, but you do have a problem not being able to defend yourself????

Why on Earth are you bothered about defending yourself if the Plundering doesnt matter to you?

The whole point of DEFENCES is to stop the chance of a Plunder. What else is there?

And to say it encourages the use of a bot is silly......if someone is going to use a bot, they will use it because they are a cheat, and would likely use one anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

No, other players who had him in their hoods before. He is the bad player that everybody avoids. What he is doing isnt in the spirit of the game. Stalking is different just plundering/helping. We are talking about much more serious problem then just game play. I know it not just me that he stalks to. Monday is around the corner to i would wait until he goes on to another neighbor merge.

So you have a guy who attacks everyone, everyday and plunders everyone everyday.......and in order to get him to stop, he says you have to add points onto his GBs........?????

Sounds like any Neighbourhood Ive ever been in.......there is always one 'Bad Boy'.....always one who seems to be there 24/7 taking whatever he wants.

Doesnt sound as though hes doing anything wrong in that respect.

Only one way to beat a guy like that.....and thats collect your goods on time everyday........then he cant get them.
Attacking you doesnt hurt you. Taking your goods does........so protect them, and collect on time.

Coins and Supplies dont matter.....its the goods you need to protect and its the goods he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know why you even bothered defending stalkers, in my society we dont defend stalkers or even make excuses. I personally dont care if it in game or out there in the real world. Stalking should never be defended or reasoned with.

How is he stalking you?? He attacks you at 7am and if you have nothing he wants to take at 7.05am, he will go attack a few more neighbours, and then might check your town again at 8.00am. Still nothing to take, he goes off and has some breakfast, attacks a few more neighbours, goes to walk his dog and checks your town again at 10.00am. Still no goods?

He might carry on checking your town until he either finds goods or the 24 hours is about....so yes, he can take goods 23 hours after attacking you.

He could then attack you again as 24 hours is now up and he could plunder straight away.

Its not stalking........

You might think the same of me, as I behave similarly sometimes......but im not sat on the game all day, everyday......I do work in between stints online.....I go to bed at different times, wake up at different times. Its been known for me to be on the game at 3am.......
Im not a stalker.........or a cheater.

Oh, and Im not in the US either.....so if I were attacking you at 3am your time, it would appear to you that Im always awake.....whereas in reality, its daytime for me.

Get used to it as this is common in many neighbourhoods.

cbalto1927

That is nonsensical. You dont have a problem with Plundering, but you do have a problem not being able to defend yourself????

Why on Earth are you bothered about defending yourself if the Plundering doesnt matter to you?

The whole point of DEFENCES is to stop the chance of a Plunder. What else is there?

And to say it encourages the use of a bot is silly......if someone is going to use a bot, they will use it because they are a cheat, and would likely use one anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

So you have a guy who attacks everyone, everyday and plunders everyone everyday.......and in order to get him to stop, he says you have to add points onto his GBs........?????

Sounds like any Neighbourhood Ive ever been in.......there is always one 'Bad Boy'.....always one who seems to be there 24/7 taking whatever he wants.

Doesnt sound as though hes doing anything wrong in that respect.

Only one way to beat a guy like that.....and thats collect your goods on time everyday........then he cant get them.
Attacking you doesnt hurt you. Taking your goods does........so protect them, and collect on time.

Coins and Supplies dont matter.....its the goods you need to protect and its the goods he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

How is he stalking you?? He attacks you at 7am and if you have nothing he wants to take at 7.05am, he will go attack a few more neighbours, and then might check your town again at 8.00am. Still nothing to take, he goes off and has some breakfast, attacks a few more neighbours, goes to walk his dog and checks your town again at 10.00am. Still no goods?

He might carry on checking your town until he either finds goods or the 24 hours is about....so yes, he can take goods 23 hours after attacking you.

He could then attack you again as 24 hours is now up and he could plunder straight away.

Its not stalking........

You might think the same of me, as I behave similarly sometimes......but im not sat on the game all day, everyday......I do work in between stints online.....I go to bed at different times, wake up at different times. Its been known for me to be on the game at 3am.......
Im not a stalker.........or a cheater.

Oh, and Im not in the US either.....so if I were attacking you at 3am your time, it would appear to you that Im always awake.....whereas in reality, its daytime for me.

Get used to it as this is common in many neighbourhoods.

Again, your just fishing expedition . Other players have known this player is up to no good and i rely on their advises. It appears your still defending stalkers, if that's your thing then go for it. If he in your neighborhood then you would understand.

DeletedUser17558

Again, your just fishing expedition . Other players have known this player is up to no good and i rely on their advises. It appears your still defending stalkers, if that's your thing then go for it. If he in your neighborhood then you would understand.

Other than anecdotal evidence from other players, how do you know he is a stalker? No one is defending people who are actually stalkers, but you need to provide evidence that he is actually stalking before applying the label. "Because he is picking on me" is not a valid definition of a stalker. If that is the case, there are 60+ people in my hood who would label me as a stalker. I get on multiple times a day and usually run through the hood to check for goods 3-4 times most days. I am fortunate I can get on at work and at home.

It sounds like he is in my neighborhood and he is me. Not everyone is out to get you. On the other hand, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean he isn't out to get you.

DeletedUser8796

Actually... I think all of you are staking me! we are in the same thread on forums so it must be true! also you post ideas against mine so i'l also can throw assault in there too.

DeletedUser9732

You're not very bright are you? Real stalkers are no joke, but what exactly is your definition of a stalker? Because it sure sounds like you're just describing a diamond player/relentless plunderer. Here, I'll even get the real definition for you:

noun
1. a person who pursues game, prey, or a person stealthily.
2. a person who harasses another person, as a former lover, a famous person, etc., in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner
You may be his prey, but he's not stealthy. He's also not harassing you ( plundering is a normal part of the game ), you're not a special person to him ( unless there's something you're not telling us ;) ), it isn't particularly threatening, and definitely not illegal.

Moreover, you said this:
Then if thats the case, it is a major violations of Innogames terms of service. He should not be on any Inno games network
in regards to using a VPN, which is not against the rules.

All you're doing is attempting to spread misinformation and rumors.

DeletedUser10517

There is someone like that in most neighbourhoods.....we dont all call them stalkers.

I asked you why you think he is a "stalker" and you give no reasons.

What does he do that makes you call him that??

cbalto1927

There is someone like that in most neighbourhoods.....we dont all call them stalkers.

I asked you why you think he is a "stalker" and you give no reasons.

What does he do that makes you call him that??

if you took the time reading the posts, i gave you many reasons. First of all, it not just me. Other players stopped playing because of that one person. There is a big difference between " playing the game" and outright "ass". The guy has been using VPN and i did the location check on that player, he not even in North America region. He is a type of player that restlessly left to right, even he plunders small items such as supplies on daily basis. I have 4 GB dedicated to City and Army Attack and Defense and well leveled. I put the best army of my age and a few are slightly higher age from "no-life treasure chest" I played many RPG and Strategy style games like this. So this isn't new to me. I have donated and even offered help but that player I.AM.UR.KING still Attack/plunders regardless. What surprising is that none of my neighborhoods does that and gladly to be my friend as i helps them out. What i have noticed is the attitude that i get from you is that you defend stalkers rather it real life or not. The point is when a person says Stalking, take it seriously. Because of what the player doing, it makes me not to play the game for days on until the new neighbor merge with is this coming monday. Does this explains for once and for all?

DeletedUser17558

if you took the time reading the posts, i gave you many reasons. First of all, it not just me. Other players stopped playing because of that one person. There is a big difference between " playing the game" and outright "ass". The guy has been using VPN and i did the location check on that player, he not even in North America region. He is a type of player that restlessly left to right, even he plunders small items such as supplies on daily basis. I have 4 GB dedicated to City and Army Attack and Defense and well leveled. I put the best army of my age and a few are slightly higher age from "no-life treasure chest" I played many RPG and Strategy style games like this. So this isn't new to me. I have donated and even offered help but that player I.AM.UR.KING still Attack/plunders regardless. What surprising is that none of my neighborhoods does that and gladly to be my friend as i helps them out. What i have noticed is the attitude that i get from you is that you defend stalkers rather it real life or not. The point is when a person says Stalking, take it seriously. Because of what the player doing, it makes me not to play the game for days on until the new neighbor merge with is this coming monday. Does this explains for once and for all?

What I am getting is that he will take anything and won't be your friend when you offered. I still don't see a problem. Who cares if he has been using VPN, does that directly affect you in any way? I had plenty of people in my hood send me friend requests when I first joined my current hood. I ignored all of them. I had a few get mad at me for continuing to attack and plunder them even if they aided me every day. I ignored them as well.

If I check a city and there is less than one hour left and I won't be back, I take anything available. If he is treating EVERYONE the same, then how is he stalking anyone? "Playing the game" and being an "ass" are not mutually exclusive. Is he doing anything to you that is against the rules?

cbalto1927

What I am getting is that he will take anything and won't be your friend when you offered. I still don't see a problem. Who cares if he has been using VPN, does that directly affect you in any way? I had plenty of people in my hood send me friend requests when I first joined my current hood. I ignored all of them. I had a few get mad at me for continuing to attack and plunder them even if they aided me every day. I ignored them as well.

If I check a city and there is less than one hour left and I won't be back, I take anything available. If he is treating EVERYONE the same, then how is he stalking anyone? "Playing the game" and being an "ass" are not mutually exclusive. Is he doing anything to you that is against the rules?

I understand, lucky this is not Civilization style game, i would have nuked his ass for good. :)

DeletedUser23472

Not only that but Innogames needs to take care of players who harasses and stalks other players. There's one guy named I.AM.UR.KING from worlds H, he is same age as most players in the hood, but Jesus he either on the PC all day and night or definitity a bot. I did a tracking of his PC address and he not even in North America Region. Bottomline is Innogames basically do encourages to bring out the " worse of us" and will not do anything about it.

Based on the bold green text above, I would consider YOUR activity to be closer to that of a stalker. Seriously!
If you insist on pursuing this issue I will report YOU for harassing another player. It's a game; let it go.

DeletedUser8428

I understand, lucky this is not Civilization style game, i would have nuked his ass for good. :)

I cracked up! I first started frequenting the forum when I was in EMA. I didn't usually post, but I often messaged advanced players I knew, screaming about the bullies who plundered me and I swore that someday, I was going to install a nuclear warhead as a booby trap and when a building got plundered, it would KILL the plunderer.

Couple of things I've noticed from my own playing - 1) Plunderers are not emotionally involved in the plundering but plunderees are very and 2) the longer you stay in the game, the further you get, the less emotional you are about it and the less you care about being plundered. Least, that's been my experience.

DeletedUser17710

Your society doesn't understand English very well does it?

I am not defending stalkers, I am asking how somebody could even BE a stalker in this game?

How does one go about stalking another person playing FOE?

You don't know do you?

Last edited by a moderator: