• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitting a proposal -- Answered

DeletedUser34480

A quick question. Can someone please remind me how to submit a proposal.

Super Catanian

The proposal must have been created more than 2 weeks ago and received support from a lot of members here. Once you meet those requirements, it can be nominated for voting. Once it is up for vote, everyone has a chance to vote. If it gets enough votes, it will be submitted to INNO. All that information is in this here thread:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/nominate-your-proposal-for-voting.22647/

Or better yet, ask @Agent327 to post his infamous “Steps of a Proposal” here.
I’ll wait.
EDIT: Nevermind, here it is. Thanks Agent!

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it
  15. Disclaimer: I am not a mod. Just a very helpful person

Last edited: