• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Taverns and spending silver

DeletedUser40061

Iam curious of what percentage of tavern owners blow their hard earned silver for boosts? As opposed to those who mainly spend on upgrades?

For me, 98% of the time i spend on upgrades...currently saving to get royal table cloth -price 8000. Cost of living gets more difficult...i cant imagine seeing myself getting huge table spending 10 grand?:eek:

DeletedUser40061

Its the citizens fault, the drunkards always spill mead on the tablecloth...hard to get out smell and stains..what i need is some oxy clean powder, yeh thats the ticket! It hasnt been invented yet, ill wait. In the meantime, hope people will continue to visit my tavern to generate enough silver to get royal table cloth:)

Jern2017

I don't buy boosts as I have no need for them, unless a Daily Challenge or an event quest requires me to do so.

DeletedUser40061

iam trying to beautify my tavern whenever i gather enough silver..trying to save on royal tablecloth..it costs 8 grand, on O world especially. i see a lot of others who have those long tables..i probaley wouldnt be able to buy one. on O world, come visit my tavern for a chance to win a season pass to the outdoor theatre..showcasing works from notables by shakespeare and open readings by rowan atkinson

DeletedUser30312

Depends on how many people you have on your friend list. I've noticed as a rough ballpark that having around twice as many friends on your list as available chairs helps to keep the tavern full. Less than that and the tavern doesn't fill up as often.

It doesn't take too long to max out the tavern. If you have a list of around 80 people, it shouldn't take more than a month or so to get all 16 seats and fully upgrade the tavern.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Don't be afraid to send friend requests to high aged players, like those in OF or above. When I got my Dynamic Tower in one Iron Age city last year, I sent out a lot of requests to those players, and about 2 out of 3 accepted.

And a few of those players may end up being great sources for buying goods when you are ready.

DeletedUser40061

Today i was forced to activate a boost from a quest. Just to get a doubloon, ill do anything for that;)

DeletedUser41019

In the early days I spent exclusively on upgrades, now I have max chairs (and should be able to max everything else soon) I spend the silver on boosts sometimes if I need more of something.

DeletedUser36572

Serve ribeyes instead of cocktail weenies as hors d’oeuvres, use glasses instead of red Solo cups ... And your silver will increase
exponentially.

Lancer

I have an excessive amount of tavern silver, like roughly 400K, I almost always use the extra attempt for GE. If I'm not doing GE at the moment then I will use it on attack boost or possibly even the coin boost.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I used to use it on attack boosts for the last several GE encounters, but then I started holding off on that during events to keep my options open on Tavern boosts and I never got back in the habit. So now I rarely use the Tavern silver unless it's for a quest.

DeletedUser40061

Every guild should have a tavern chat thread to post alerts, goals or quests .. i have one such thread.

DeletedUser36555

Every guild should have a tavern chat thread to post alerts, goals or quests .. i have one such thread.
But guild members can not sit in your tavern, only friends. And if you have guild members as friends, it cuts down on the number of people who can be on your friends list and how many times you can m/p (and possibly get blueprints).

AAA12AAA

Extra turn and upgrades
The q is - in what order should upgrades be done to faster achieve that orgasmic state when silver debit exceeds credit lol