• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics Feedback

ITown

I don't know about tiny. You get about 40% more uncommon/rare relics with the level 11 ToR over the level 5.

I finished my best week ever with a level 17 ToR - 420 fps, 200 goods, 10k medals (yes 4 underwhelming medal relics), an sok, a bazaar, 15 plasmas and some other troops, and a bunch of other pointless stuff (watchfires flower arbors bps etc). Actually I got my 1st seed vault bp from a relic, go figure.

That's not the tiny part. The tiny part is the actual increase in the number of relics that GE gives: level 5 has a 14% chance of a relic, while level 11 has a 16.75% chance. That's an increase of 1 relic on average, if you complete all 48 encounters. Or for level 1, it increases the chance of finding at least one relic from 91% to 94.7% - a 3.7% chance increase.

DeletedUser26154

I won 220 Fps this week from G.E.
2 - 100 Fp relics and 1 - 20 Fp relic
My G.E. winnings the previous two weeks were pretty bad.
If I were to keep long-term track of my overall winnings, I'd have to say,
I'll get a really good week with lots of winnings,
then two or three weeks where my winnings are poor.
Overall it's pretty good and the Temple of Relics is worth having.
The ToR has won me at least 10 Watch fires so far. 4 in one week.

download (7).jpg

Always remember: The Temple of Relics gives Watch fires for your enjoyment.

DeletedUser26154

I had a pretty good week so far.
2 - 200 goods packages [Relic]
1 - 20 Fp pack [Relic]
1 - 10 FP pack [Chest prize]
1 - Watchfire [Chest prize at end of second level]
25 diamonds [Chest prize]
Misc troops and minor wins...

And now live action footage of me claiming a big boy relic.

http://s29.postimg.org/gk0knslmf/gif_of_winning_bazaar.gif

This should still any and all criticism once and for all.
The proof is right there.
The Temple of Relics is a wonderful Great Building and worth having.

DeletedUser14197

I had a pretty good week so far.
2 - 200 goods packages [Relic]
1 - 20 Fp pack [Relic]
1 - 10 FP pack [Chest prize]
1 - Watchfire [Chest prize at end of second level]
25 diamonds [Chest prize]
Misc troops and minor wins...

And now live action footage of me claiming a big boy relic.

http://s29.postimg.org/gk0knslmf/gif_of_winning_bazaar.gif

This should still any and all criticism once and for all.
The proof is right there.
The Temple of Relics is a wonderful Great Building and worth having.

The goods and fps are great. I got 100fps just now in one of my cities. However, I never place bazaars. I certainly do not consider it a great prize. Not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic. Hard for me to take anyone seriously if they think getting a bazaar for a jade prize is great. Just give me 100 fps again anyday.

DeletedUser26154

Hard for me to take anyone seriously
When posting results, I don't use sarcasm.
I keep it real.
Some like the Bazaars but I prefer the SoKs myself.
Some would gladly welcome a Bazaar if they have nothing of the sort.

When I filmed it, I had no idea what would turn up.
Regardless, I feel it's a nice prize to be had.
But I'll never use it.
Gratz on your hundred FP prize.

DeletedUser15794

I think the concept is solid. What I don't like is the fact that the AI aggressively hunts down the "active" units when pared with Rogues. On a single stage battle, this is not a problem. It becomes a problem when there is a two stage battle, as you are 100% likely to need to spend diamonds to proceed to the second stage, or risk a Rogue bloodbath. I find this highly annoying! The alternative is to stock the roster with active units and loose out on the one hit advantage that Rogues provide, again highly annoying!

DeletedUser14197

I think the concept is solid. What I don't like is the fact that the AI aggressively hunts down the "active" units when pared with Rogues. On a single stage battle, this is not a problem. It becomes a problem when there is a two stage battle, as you are 100% likely to need to spend diamonds to proceed to the second stage, or risk a Rogue bloodbath. I find this highly annoying! The alternative is to stock the roster with active units and loose out on the one hit advantage that Rogues provide, again highly annoying!

Are you referring to a comment made? I do not really understand this comment under feedback of the temple. I could understand it if you are talking about the continent map. However, in GE, the game goes for the rogues first if they are within range. Therefore, all one has to do normally is hold the real units back and move teh rogues forward. Sometimes, by the time it is your turn, the enemy has already hit a few rogues first, so one can go ahead with the real units. I actually never spend diamonds to proceed to the second stage, in all the time I have played this game. Now that they nerfed rails, I suppose it would help, but it is still unlikely that I would do it. If you haven't gotten your CDM, Aachan and Zeus to level 10, I would suggest doing that, if you are referring to fighting GE. If you are referring to the continent map, I would assume you already have as you dont get 2 wave battles till a high enough age, that I would think one would have done that. I can win all of GE in my LMA city (with the exception of one battle I negotiated) with my Zeus to level 10 and CDM and Aachan to level 9. I do fight it manually since I can't afford to lose too many rogues as I don't have a traz in that city, but really, it is totally doable. I normally can move my heavies up a spot or 2 at the beginning and the cannons if there are any will still hit the rogues that are behind them instead of my units. Now if there are archers that haven't had a turn, I would still hold the units back as sometimes they can't reach the beginning line, so will hit the units.

52 Blue

On Brisgard i planted and leveled mine within 10 minutes of it coming out on day one.I thought i would try to be one of the biggest and baddest for a fleeting moment in something here,did the same with the Tavern. Mine has become a level 10 to this point LOL so much for the head start.I payed close attention to its giving's and absolutely saw it produce great results to level 5 then it started going down hill from there, mostly silver relics and only 2 jade from lvl 5 to 10 . My issue is not the quantity of them,though disappointing free is good.Its the lack of prizes available.For the record i am now the proud owner of 30 monster statues and i'm sure others have their own collection of redundancy prizes.This week i got 5 silver relics total, all 5 were that statue,what good is that? On a positive note the prior week i only got 3 relics but they included 100 and 20 FP's. Remember folks free is good as long as it has a useful purpose.When there is small issues like this in most aspects of anything you do it does start to wear on a person and eventually to an outcry.I don't know if they have a group that attends to these types of things,but a look into it couldn't hurt,then solutions can be created.You can't please everyone but as a business it should be a top concern.

DeletedUser26154

I payed close attention to its giving's and absolutely saw it produce great results to level 5 then it started going down hill from there, mostly silver relics and only 2 jade from lvl 5 to 10 .

Hello Leonitus of Spartan.
I noticed a decline too, from when the ToR first came out, and there is a reason for it.
In the beginning, the first month or so, the ToR's winnings were flawed in the player's favor.
The prize generator was doing double-duty.
It was counting the G.E. map and other aspects of the game, into additional G.E. ToR relic winnings.
Since then the bug was discovered and repaired by the Development Staff.

I'm not calling you a liar, Leonitus, or saying your post is wrong in any way.
For all I really know, you might very well be correct.
The initial mistake with the RNG and the additional, unintended prizes set false expectations from that point forward.
I don't get too many Jade Relics anymore, and when I do, they tend to be a Bazaar.
A Bazaar would not be my first pick. I prefer SoKs.

sparta.jpg

Thank you Leonitus of Spartan and good luck.

DeletedUser14197

Hello Leonitus of Spartan.
I noticed a decline too, from when the ToR first came out, and there is a reason for it.
In the beginning, the first month or so, the ToR's winnings were flawed in the player's favor.
The prize generator was doing double-duty.
It was counting the G.E. map and other aspects of the game, into additional G.E. ToR relic winnings.
Since then the bug was discovered and repaired by the Development Staff.

I'm not calling you a liar, Leonitus, or saying your post is wrong in any way.
For all I really know, you might very well be correct.
The initial mistake with the RNG and the additional, unintended prizes set false expectations from that point forward.
I don't get too many Jade Relics anymore, and when I do, they tend to be a Bazaar.
A Bazaar would not be my first pick. I prefer SoKs.

View attachment 2164

Thank you Leonitus of Spartan and good luck.

I don't get many jade either, but I actually would prefer not to get jade as it normally seems to be a bazaar. I like oasis, but in some of my cities I simply don't want to place anymore of those either. I really just prefer teh fps, 100 or 20 are both great, and the goods. I used to like getting the rogues in my LMA city, but now I am well set on rogue hideouts, so shouldn't have any trouble completing GE, even though I don't have a traz

52 Blue

not quite sure what part you would consider a lie on my part really,the # of monster statues? just got another today making my total 31 LOL but didnt get it from a relic..got 2 relics this week so far silver and gold neither was a monster statue lol http://prntscr.com/dr6kn3

DeletedUser25166

3rd week in a row, level 3--- no relic
Level 8 ToR
Level 2----- 1 relic

Whoopeeee

DeletedUser26154

3rd week in a row, level 3--- no relic
I've never seen that in my life, nor heard about it.
Are you sure there are roads connected to your ToR?
144 encounters without a relic, with an operational ToR in your city?

ge placement.png

I'm having a "bad week" now, only two relics so far and I'm almost finished with level 2 G.E. map.

tor.png

My previous couple of weeks were very nice and generous with the relic rewards.

*Edit: I picked up 2 more silver relics since the time of original posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26179

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but my ToR has severely under-performed overall. I have a level 30 ToR and have tracked all relics since I laid it down. Over 25 weeks, I have only received relics at 91% of expected return. I have weighted the return based on it's level each week, so I have accurate numbers to base my calculation off of. The worst part about it is that it seems to be getting worse- in the last 10 weeks, the return has been 86% of expected, the last 4 weeks 62% of expected.
Guild Expedition and receiving relics is the best part of the game for me and, sadly, the poor performance of the ToR- especially with the amount I've invested in it- is making me a bitter and frustrated player. Please fix this!!!!!!

DeletedUser8152

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but my ToR has severely under-performed overall. I have a level 30 ToR and have tracked all relics since I laid it down. Over 25 weeks, I have only received relics at 91% of expected return. I have weighted the return based on it's level each week, so I have accurate numbers to base my calculation off of. The worst part about it is that it seems to be getting worse- in the last 10 weeks, the return has been 86% of expected, the last 4 weeks 62% of expected.
Guild Expedition and receiving relics is the best part of the game for me and, sadly, the poor performance of the ToR- especially with the amount I've invested in it- is making me a bitter and frustrated player. Please fix this!!!!!!
That sounds like a very useful data set, but to be helpful we need to know the actual numbers. IE, how many relics did you obtain in each of the periods mentioned, vs how many would you expect?

DeletedUser26179

Do you know a way to post a spreadsheet online? I have a (probably to) detailed spreadsheet I could share with you.

DeletedUser26179

That sounds like a very useful data set, but to be helpful we need to know the actual numbers. IE, how many relics did you obtain in each of the periods mentioned, vs how many would you expect?
Do you know a way to post a spreadsheet online? I have a (probably to) detailed spreadsheet I could share with you.