• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The End of the Fair Trade System.

DeletedUser28371

If we want to discuss an actual edit to game mechanics I say lets remove the blok to 1:5 etc trades.

As long as you require a good to make modern up goods. 1:1 1:2 are useless in modern and beyond because the cost in their mind out weights this. So fix that. if I want to offer 50 cryptocoin for 375 paper then I should be able too (even if I wouldnt ever do such a thing but thats not the point)

Also, its not really fair trade unless every good can be traded. There are two that aren't. How about fixing that too.

Jase249

If we want to discuss an actual edit to game mechanics I say lets remove the blok to 1:5 etc trades.

As long as you require a good to make modern up goods. 1:1 1:2 are useless in modern and beyond because the cost in their mind out weights this. So fix that. if I want to offer 50 cryptocoin for 375 paper then I should be able too (even if I wouldnt ever do such a thing but thats not the point)

Also, its not really fair trade unless every good can be traded. There are two that aren't. How about fixing that too.

Whether we like it or not, we'll never be able to trade Promethium or Orichalcum. From their perspective, the purpose of those "special goods" is likely to slow down progress through the tech tree so they won't have "end-stage" players complaining about having nothing to do. Allowing players to sell those for FPs would defeat the purpose.

Triopoly Champion

Whether we like it or not, we'll never be able to trade Promethium or Orichalcum. From their perspective, the purpose of those "special goods" is likely to slow down progress through the tech tree so they won't have "end-stage" players complaining about having nothing to do. Allowing players to sell those for FPs would defeat the purpose.
Should have a new GB requiring only Promethium and Orichalcum, so it can't be built by the lower age players.

DeletedUser33036

I think Inno might be moving away from special goods, as it is rather difficult to make them the further and further away you get from the age they were first encountered. Also VF has had no special goods in 2 parts like the others.

Jase249

Should have a new GB requiring only Promethium and Orichalcum, so it can't be built by the lower age players.

I think this is a great idea, though lower-age players would probably complain that Inno was showing favoritism.

Triopoly Champion

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of:
I bet almost no one will spend 20,000+ diamonds on only 1 GB during the lower era if they can get it by simply entering the Oceanic Future.

Inno developers can raise the amount to a level where it costs way too much and hopefully someone's pocket will dump in just because of the pride.

Still it won't defeat the purpose, you can guarantee 99% of the lower age players won't do that.

Emberguard

You already have the diamond option It costs twice as many diamonds for the special goods as normal goods for the tech tree/map. So they'd probably have to spend something like AU$300/US$200 if they wanted to build it, but they could.....

I bet almost no one will spend 20,000+ diamonds on only 1 GB during the lower era if they can get it by simply entering the Oceanic Future.
*40k potentially. If it's the same amount of special goods as normal then it'll be more expensive

Last edited:

DeletedUser28371

That was when there was nothing beyond them. There is now. So the wrench in the gears should be removed.
You already have the diamond option It costs twice as many diamonds for the special goods as normal goods for the tech tree/map. So they'd probably have to spend something like AU$300/US$200 if they wanted to build it, but they could.....

*40k potentially. If it's the same amount of special goods as normal then it'll be more expensive

I build a Capital Building using my tax return when I was in EMA becuase I need the pop boost. I build the habitat in Progressive for the same reason. If I had the cash I would build a Terracotta army.

DeletedUser17265

yes...ok Most of these people are not counting for inflation! it might cost more coins and supplies by flat rate. However, how much easier in the next age is it to make the coins and supplies?
yikes! let your city grow.

Last edited by a moderator: