• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Moaning Thread for People who like to Moan alot

• Thread starter DeletedUser10806
  • Start date

DeletedUser25102

Something to moan about. I spent a little over 50 US dollars on those boost packages as I started this game for the first time. I used the name Fukimi fukius. The game accepted the name when I started. Five days later into Iron Age and just getting my archers, my account was permanently banned. If the name was the problem all along it should not have been accepted. I did start another game and yes I put in the first 7 dollars but thanks for nothing Game makers.

DeletedUser8152

Something to moan about. I spent a little over 50 US dollars on those boost packages as I started this game for the first time. I used the name Fukimi fukius. The game accepted the name when I started. Five days later into Iron Age and just getting my archers, my account was permanently banned. If the name was the problem all along it should not have been accepted. I did start another game and yes I put in the first 7 dollars but thanks for nothing Game makers.
Did you contact support to ask about changing your original name?

DeletedUser25102

Did you contact support to ask about changing your original name?
No unfortunately I am usually getting royally shafted by games like this. Evony, March of empires, and so on. Hence the name chosen here. although I thought it might have not passed first screen, I was surprised when it did. Another loss on my behalf no real biggie. Thanks for the suggestion.

DeletedUser13452

On the mobile version, sometimes the "X" doesn't work. E.g., if you're in a GB screen and try to close it, it will keep sending you to the message screen of the top contributor (and no, this isn't user error) rather than close the screen. Why they can't fix that is beyond me. There...that's moaning, isn't it?
I wasn't aware of that. Thx for the input(said in a whiny voice to simulate moaning).

DeletedUser25166

I don't think that is the proper moan for this thread. Why can we not have proper moans for this thread? Why cant the devs stop their game coding and do something about people not moaning properly?
That is a moan to someone who is allergic to peanuts!. so there

Algona

I <3 this.

I don't think that is the proper moan for this thread. Why can we not have proper moans for this thread? Why cant the devs stop their game coding and do something about people not moaning properly?

Which means I guess I owe an apology for not moaning about something. Which seems like a really cruddy thing that i have to apologize for not moaning! IT'S NOT FAIR! Oh, wait, I did moan about having to apologize for not moaning. I feel much better now.

DeletedUser23123

I got some pony here. With couple of mules(Big Guys Too) and some jacka__, uh I mean Donkey. Have about 4 dozens cows, with calves. Oh how cute. Also have about half a dozen goats, chickens, roosters and a load of dogs. Plus a hand full of cats. In the distance I sometime see deers, coyotes, foxes and raccoons. There'll be some opossum, squirrels, skunks and beavers. Got a few snakes that wonder through sometime. Plenty of birds, even hawks and a couple of bald eagles. But, I have NO DAMN FISH.

DeletedUser9624

(ACT I, SCENE I)
(Player 1 spends his hard earned FP packs to push Player 2's GB along and levels it)
Player 1: "oops, oh well, at least he got his GB leveled"

(ACT II, Scene I)
(Player 2 logs on and sees in his Event History that his GB leveled)
(Player 2 rolls eyes and with grim determination immediately opens his messaging window and pounds away at the keyboard)

(ACT III, Scene 1)
(Player 1 logs on and opens his messaging window)
Player 1's Messaging Window from Player 2:

"HEY ********! ARE YOU SIMPLE OR SOMETHING??? I CANT BELIEVE YOU ********** LEVELED MY *********** GB AND DIDNT ********* GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO DOUBLE-DIP! YOU ARE ********* ****** ********!!!! NOT TO MENTION YOU BUMPED MY FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN HOLDING THAT TOP SPOT WITH HIS FP FOR 2 ********* WEEKS! I WILL PLUNDER YOUR ******** RELENTLESSLY NOW AND GET ALL MY FRIENDS TO ****** YOU IN THE ****** EVERYTIME THEY LOG ON! MY GUILD WILL WIPE YOUR GUILD FROM THE ****** FACE OF THE EARTH ON EVERY MAP!!!!! YOU ARE ******* ****** ******* ********!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!

(Player 1 smiles and shakes his head)
Player 1: "What a loser."

DeletedUser

At first i found this very funny, then realized youre on my GB on 2 worlds....
Is the right thread to file a complaint?
For the amount of FP I use to level up someone else's GB, losing the level up DD is usually worth it. Also so far it has never comes to that. I was just throwing it out there.... I usually lock the position before it gets that close.

DeletedUser

(ACT I, SCENE I)
(Player 1 spends his hard earned FP packs to push Player 2's GB along and levels it)
Player 1: "oops, oh well, at least he got his GB leveled"

(ACT II, Scene I)
(Player 2 logs on and sees in his Event History that his GB leveled)
(Player 2 rolls eyes and with grim determination immediately opens his messaging window and pounds away at the keyboard)

(ACT III, Scene 1)
(Player 1 logs on and opens his messaging window)
Player 1's Messaging Window from Player 2:

"HEY ********! ARE YOU SIMPLE OR SOMETHING??? I CANT BELIEVE YOU ********** LEVELED MY *********** GB AND DIDNT ********* GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO DOUBLE-DIP! YOU ARE ********* ****** ********!!!! NOT TO MENTION YOU BUMPED MY FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN HOLDING THAT TOP SPOT WITH HIS FP FOR 2 ********* WEEKS! I WILL PLUNDER YOUR ******** RELENTLESSLY NOW AND GET ALL MY FRIENDS TO ****** YOU IN THE ****** EVERYTIME THEY LOG ON! MY GUILD WILL WIPE YOUR GUILD FROM THE ****** FACE OF THE EARTH ON EVERY MAP!!!!! YOU ARE ******* ****** ******* ********!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!

(Player 1 smiles and shakes his head)
Player 1: "What a loser."
Holy crap!!! I only leveled his Zeus....

DeletedUser

Spazcat says:

Let us propound that new proposals be proposed as proposals even if they are not properly proposed because a disproportionate amount of good proposals, as opposed to a smaller proportionate number proffered, don’t get presented because the proposed proposal is not proposed with the proper propositional presentation.

bomber9530

Spazcat says:

Let us propound that new proposals be proposed as proposals even if they are not properly proposed because a disproportionate amount of good proposals, as opposed to a smaller proportionate number proffered, don’t get presented because the proposed proposal is not proposed with the proper presentation.

Thats too many "pro"s... My amateur mind is too simple to handle so many pros!

DeletedUser24774

I don't want to go to work today. I just want to sit here playing FoE. Is that so much to ask?

DeletedUser

Well, I don't even have a job, so TPAM has one up on me. I hate being broke.

And what the heck is up with the smilies on this forum? There's like almost no smilies! And the smilies that are there totally suck! There's not even an LOL, which is like, one of the most basic of all smilies! Are the Forum Overlords like, Smiley Haters or something? I want smilies! I want smilies! I want smilies! I want smilies! I want smilies! I want smilies! I want smilies! I WANT SMILIES! I WANT SMILIES!

I WANT SMILIES!

* Begins kicking and screaming in a full blown temper tantrum *