• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Treasure Hunt

• Thread starter DeletedUser2145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is this feature Adobe Flash only? Unlike the 2014 Winter Event, I'm not getting it to come up on my iPad.

DeletedUser8152

It is not yet available on the mobile devices. Hopefully it will be before too long!

DeletedUser13365

So exactly how many goods are in the goods package chests? - the 4 hour and 8 hour ones respectively? And is it all one particular good or is it a variety of goods?

DeletedUser10806

I guess the only way to know is to check your goods levels before you receive a package. It's probably age dependent. My guess would be 10 goods for Colonial/HMA level but I could be way off the mark

DeletedUser

It is a few of each good from your age. Amount depends on which chest it comes from. Have not seen an exact amount for each chest yet.

DeletedUser

It is a few of each good from your age. Amount depends on which chest it comes from. Have not seen an exact amount for each chest yet.

I just got one and the award dialog didn't say how much I got. I'll look for it in a while when I get my eight hour productions...

DeletedUser6210

A great add on to the game. Thanks to FOE for adding a helpful and profitable addition with great goodies for all.

DeletedUser13552

When you reach the final chest, how long do you get to collect it?

DeletedUser4157

It would be nice if they posted somewhere how many goods you get for each age from collecting the 4 hr or 8 hr Treasure Chests. Additionally, I am in CE and want to know if I get CE goods or do I get unrefined goods like I would get from a GB? There are no floating icons like you see when you collect from your GB's, Observatories or Oasis so this would be a nice added feature or if the window that is displayed actually said what the goods given are (how much and what goods).

DeletedUser2145

Any and all feedback for this feature should go in the following thread:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?8112-Changelog-1-40-Feedback

This one isn't anything official. I patched it up in a few minutes to give basic info on what it is and what it does as a number of folks were puzzled by it when the update came and I felt it'd be nice to have a thread which I can link to instead of attempting to explain to each and every one individually.

If you have any questions, I (or any other mod) can try to answer to the best of our abilities as soon as we can. But if you wish to provide feedback or discuss the feature, I highly suggest using a more appropriate thread so that your feedback doesn't go wasted.

Cheers.

DeletedUser2145

Regarding the number of goods you get, this is based on players reporting on the beta forum so I cannot confirm them, but, the number of goods you can get would be:

Bronze Age to Progressive Era:
4h Chest - 5 of each goods type
8h Chest - 10 of each goods type

Modern to Contemporary Era:
4h Chest - 3 of each goods type
8h Chest - 5 of each goods type

The goods would thus all be refined.

DeletedUser9433

Just got a 4 hour Iron Age goods collection, it was 5 of each good, only one I've had so far.

DeletedUser10266

Regarding the number of goods you get, this is based on players reporting on the beta forum so I cannot confirm them, but, the number of goods you can get would be:

8h is 5 of each refined. Just received it a little bit ago

danlgraw

The Treasure Hunt is great. Is this going to last for a certain amount of time? I think it is great., I have gained so much stuff!

DeletedUser

The Treasure Hunt is great. Is this going to last for a certain amount of time? I think it is great., I have gained so much stuff!

I think it is forever and will never be removed until the devs decide to do so

DeletedUser2927

What goods and how many of them is in the goods package in the second 4 hour chest and the 8 hour chest?

DeletedUser2145

6 replies before yours. On the same page.

DeletedUser

I would like to see several expansions on the 8-hour chest rewards. It would be awesome if there was a small chance of finding rare gifts just to keep it exciting:

20 diamonds (.05%)
3 large FP packs (.05%)
(unattached) champion unit (.05%)
(unattached) rogue unit (.05%)
renovation kit (.01%)
current age premium production building(i.e film studio, greenhouse, computer games company) (.01%)
50 diamonds (.01%)

Something that you could find maybe 1-3 times a month if lucky. Only on the 8-hour chests :)

Status
Not open for further replies.