• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine's Day Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2145

@Julianna: The awards are ones the managers have approved, and once the green light has been given the support team can provide those to the player(s). So, something along the lines of allowed budget for contests/awards, just not precisely the same. I don't think we can give more details beyond that as I think that's internal information. :)

As pointed out by hjh, players cannot gift to other players.

DeletedUser15717

Sounds Awesome to me and thanks for putting the event on for all of us to enjoy KUTOS to all the hard work the moderating team is doing. Now lets get ready to have a super fun time.

DeletedUser9681

The first one to come up with the answer, so you have to be here at 10 pm. This is my last time playing, this is not a very good thing, it is not fair, only one winner and the sooner you get here........

DeletedUser8861

The first one to come up with the answer, so you have to be here at 10 pm. This is my last time playing, this is not a very good thing, it is not fair, only one winner and the sooner you get here........

You didn't read the post...it states we are also offering a random drawing for a prize. The contest will change daily, and some days will have more prizes and different ways to win them...

DeletedUser15867

I thought this was supposed to start today? I can't find it. What gives?

DeletedUser8861

Oops forgot we are back on EST lol Eastern Standard time and yes 10 PM EST

DeletedUser13494

Where do we find the Valentine contest. I still see nothing happening on the forum...... Am I too early?

DeletedUser

If you hit "Next Thread" at the bottom of this page, I believe it will bring you to today's question.

DeletedUser10806

Not wishing to appear too much of a sore loser, given that Sir-Ohios answer was 'endless love' I assume you don't even have to get the answer right to be a random winner?

I would have thought you'd do the random pick from the correct entries?

Status
Not open for further replies.