• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. Accept friends from here.

DeletedUser5107

DivineTigress
EMA
Statue of Zeus/Tower of Babel
I mo/po everyday and take the time to read your profile and do what you wish according to priority/ability.
There are times when I stay up a little too late (lol) and I have to skip a day to get back on track, but I will not be an idle friend.
I have been known to donate FP's to friends, though I do like to keep them mostly in guild.

DeletedUser2792

joeyjdf
LMA
Statue of Zeus/Tower of Babel/Cathedral of Aachen/Colosseum/Hagia Sophia/Lighthouse of Alexandria
I M/P daily and occassionally donate forge points.

DeletedUser3407

William21
Industrial Age

Have:
Statue of Zeus
Lighthouse of Alexandria
Cathedral of Aachen & Hagia Sophia
St. Mark's Basilica & Notre Dame
St. Basil's Cathedral & Castle del Monte
Deal Castle

Looking for players with mostly Industiral Age
buildings only.
-OR-
If you are looking to donate to one of the above Great Buildings, message me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5396

MrProGamer121
Iron Age
None
Every day player
Will polish and motivate every possible chance, Close to getting lighthouse, Will read profile to polish/motivate the right things, Will help with GB's

DeletedUser

_Aymen_
Iron Age
No great buildings yet. :(
Play, polish/motivate daily.

DeletedUser

bill19342

I motivate/polish my friends daily and am looking to add more friends who would do likewise. I will read your profile and comply if the option to do so is available.

DeletedUser

I am Iric Miles and looking for friends, or new members to The Knights II Guild. I'm active most every day and need friends and guild members to trade with.

DeletedUser4258

Looking for friends. I am an active player and I polish and motivate daily. Send me a friend request.

DeletedUser

Hello all - I recently purged my friends list of inactives, so I have lots of spaces open. I do a m/p run at least 5 times a week (or more, depending on how my 3 1/2 week old son is doing that day) and have lots of GBs to get you the blueprints you need:

Cathedral of Aachen - level 6
Deal Castle - Level 3
Hagia Sophia - Level 4
Castel del Monte - Level 3
St. Mark's - Level 1

Coming soon: St. Basil's, Lighthouse of Alexandria, & Statue of Zeus

DeletedUser4924

Friends

Enclave71

Modern Era
Frauenkirche of Dresden, Castel Del Monte, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Basil's Cathedral, Cathedral of Aachen, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Zeus, Notre Dame, Tower of Babel, Deal Castle, Chateau Frontenac, & Alcatraz. Next: Capitol.

Motivate/Polish daily while acknowledging preferences. Often donate forge points to Great Buildings according to need. Open to fair bulk trading .

Looking for daily motivate/polishing and will return in kind. Feel free to add me to your friend’s list. Our guild - The Warsong Templars are always looking for friendly active players to join. We are also recruiting GvG players. Come and join a great group!

DeletedUser

turhfh low middle ages motivate and polish daily like trading and need people to join my guild we only have 16 members

DeletedUser5158

Looking for friends. This is the third world I am playing in. I p/m daily.

DeletedUser

Karl Magnus
Colonial Age
Statue of Zeus, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Hagia Sophia, St.Marks, Colosseum, Castel del Monte, Cathedral of Aachen, soon St. Basil's, Notre Dame, and Tower of Babel

DeletedUser

Sent an invite - can't find you
lawelser

- - - Updated - - -

Sent an invite; can't find you. lawelser

- - - Updated - - -

Sending invite