• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why is the Carnival Event so underwhelming?

Algona

my diea are not bad becus you an your freand had new things

Explain how the weather thing you wanted that did nothing but make fighting more difficult was good for the game.

Explain how adding a game that players lose 168 out of 169 times is godd.

Explain how adding more sound or music is good for the game.

Explain how INNO is supposed to make money on ahy of this.

Explain why nobody supports your ideas.

And no, your claims that 'peepul wil lyk thum' is not good enough. You can't know what people like, you're too new to the game and the only things that can be concluded from this forum are exactly two things:

First, no has liked any of your ideas,

Second, no one likes you either.

Quit spamming craptastic ideas.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

First, no has liked any of your ideas,

Second, no one likes you either.
To add to this...
You, @steel flame, as of me writing this, have posted 111 messages and gotten a single like (@Emberguard, I don't know why you would do such a thing. ;))
That is by far probably the worst ratio of messages I've seen, and I've been here for 10 months, so I've seen a lot.
If you want to boost your stats in a good way, do so in a civilized manner. Currently, you are not acting civilized.

Emberguard

To add to this...
You, @steel flame, as of me writing this, have posted 111 messages and gotten a single like (@Emberguard, I don't know why you would do such a thing. ;))
Because I hold no ill will towards him and find no reason to hold it against him. I don’t even find his posts annoying (though they seem to annoy others based on the responses). He hasn’t done anything wrong. All he’s guilty of is being overzealous and it’s the mods duty to decide whether to reign in his number of threads. Not ours

I don’t think the ideas he’s posted will go anywhere even with proper presentation. But that’s because of how well the game is already established and knowing those ideas have already been passed on in one form or another

The ideas themselves are fine once refined. They’re just not suited to this game this late in its lifecycle