• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Why is the game getting to hard to play??????????

DeletedUser29241

What the heck are you all doing. As of late you have made the game harder and harder to play. Gang banging by your own computer system hardly any rewards that are worth while. battle or two you are done and wiped out usually. Rewards in GE suck lately bad. If you anyone reads this I don't CARE what you think of me saying this so do not post here to stop crying or go play farm vill or what ever only constructive comments. The defense is so high on other players it is unreal so my question here is why is it so high when I was at a lower level it was never that high. I swear you all are crazy the way you run this game and plan. you seem to run it like you want people on 24/7 and waste my time will soon it will come to end on my end and I will bad mouth this game until it is no more unless you stop being jerks about rewards and gang banging it is just plan stupid the way you all run the game. NOW PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES AND WHY FILE COMPLAINT TICKETS WHEN NOTHING GETS DONE.

DeletedUser28147

Maybe you should rethink your style of play to compensate for all that loss, I made 4 cities before I realized what I had to do in order to keep going in the game. Inno doesn't make decisions about the game lightly, it is thoroughly thought about before things are implemented.

Feel better after ranting though?

Algona

What the heck are you all doing. As of late you have made the game harder and harder to play. Gang banging by your own computer system hardly any rewards that are worth while. battle or two you are done and wiped out usually. Rewards in GE suck lately bad. If you anyone reads this I don't CARE what you think of me saying this so do not post here to stop crying or go play farm vill or what ever only constructive comments. The defense is so high on other players it is unreal so my question here is why is it so high when I was at a lower level it was never that high. I swear you all are crazy the way you run this game and plan. you seem to run it like you want people on 24/7 and waste my time will soon it will come to end on my end and I will bad mouth this game until it is no more unless you stop being jerks about rewards and gang banging it is just plan stupid the way you all run the game. NOW PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES AND WHY FILE COMPLAINT TICKETS WHEN NOTHING GETS DONE.

You know not of what you speak. This game gets easier by the day.

Availability and quality of Event Prizes increases each Event to the point where SoK is a 'meh; prize.. Addition of GE, DCs, and Settlements increase city advancement faster then ever before. Easier to procure advanced Era GB Goods and BPs. New strategies and Guides being constantly produced.

The CMap hasn't changed, Tech tree costs haven't changed. GE hasn't changed, DCs have gotten easier. Event Quests have gotten easier. It;s easier to get any Resources especially Diamonds now then it ever has been.

If the game is harder for you. you are doing a lot of things seriously wrong.

Start with asking for help instead fo ranting.

DeletedUser28147

Availability and quality of Event Prizes increases each Event to the point where SoK is a 'meh; prize.. Addition of GE, DCs, and Settlements increase city advancement faster then ever before. Easier to procure advanced Era GB Goods and BPs. New strategies and Guides being constantly produced.

The CMap hasn't changed, Tech tree costs haven't changed. GE hasn't changed, DCs have gotten easier. Event Quests have gotten easier. It;s easier to get any Resources especially Diamonds now then it ever has been.

Also what Algona said.

Super Catanian

First of all, as long as you are an active player, you are able to get the best prizes in events, which is awesome!
You said you wanted constructive criticism? Well, here you go.

This is the way this game has always been.
No two people have exactly the same gameplay style.
If you keep losing your goods, read the first sentence in @Algona's signature.
INNO has other games available for you to play if you don't like this one.

DeletedUser38090

What the heck are you all doing.
Waiting for somebody to level their CF so I can get a CF before my 3rd week in the game. Also have been procrastinating on contacting Inno Tower folks.

As of late you have made the game harder and harder to play.
Or maybe you're just not keeping up with the most optimal strategies. You snooze, you lose. That's how this game goes. We've got the dankest event buildings nowadays. Most people know about recurring quests. GBs are added and we have a nice aid button. Taverns are added. As this game continues to evolve and change, people are coming up with better strategies.

Gang banging by your own computer system hardly any rewards that are worth while.
I would not recommend gang-banging next to a computer playing Forge of Empires. Not that I've tried, but it sounds awful.

Rewards in GE suck lately bad.
Or perhaps you got a stroke of bad luck? Let's face it, it happens to everybody. Just because RNG screwed you for a week or so doesn't mean the game is out to get you.

If you anyone reads this I don't CARE what you think of me saying this so do not post here to stop crying or go play farm vill or what ever only constructive comments
I'll give you constructive comments, but if you can't handle the constructive comments, then perhaps a game like farmville might be more enjoyable for you. After all, we all play games for enjoyment. If you aren't enjoying the game, either find a way to enjoy it or find something else.

The defense is so high on other players it is unreal so my question here is why is it so high when I was at a lower level it was never that high.
If you age up, you'll encounter more long-term players who have tons of watchfires and stronger defense GBs. Just take it into consideration when aging up. A lot of people just don't care much about plundering in the late-game because of time and those high-defense boosts.

I swear you all are crazy the way you run this game and plan.
Ben Franklin says this best, "if you're failing to plan, you're planning to fail".

you seem to run it like you want people on 24/7 and waste my time will soon it will come to end on my end
Ha, being on 24/7? I just do my best in time management so I get the most out of this game while playing not as much.

I will bad mouth this game until it is no more unless you stop being jerks about rewards and gang banging
Ummmm... Don't gang-bang while playing Forge of Empires. Either focus on one or the other. Unfortunately, players like you who don't have the most optimal strategies tend to bad mouth about this game. Ah well, it is what it is.

you stop being jerks about rewards and gang banging it is just plan stupid the way you all run the game
None of us are responsible about rewards. Sorry if RNG gotta be like that.

NOW PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES AND WHY FILE COMPLAINT TICKETS WHEN NOTHING GETS DONE.
Um... You've failed to provide a concrete proposal and now you're asking Inno to fix everything? Good luck, because I don't see much direction in this.

I will check on the FoE city planner and see what you're doing. Hopefully I can provide some constructive feedback so you can enjoy the game again.

Super Catanian

Here are a few more I came up with...
If you participate in GE regularly, the rewards are always worth it. You can't solve three counters and expect to receive Diamonds and all the goods you'll ever need.
Players who have high defense are probably active players. If you were as active as them, you'll be much better off.
Don't file complaint tickets for a game unless it is a bug or another player is harassing you. That makes no sense, filing a complaint for INNO being INNO.

Here is a meme I made regarding this thread and the attitude of the OP. Enjoy!
says-to-only-post-constructive-criticism-cant-take-constructive-criticism.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser29241

Maybe you should rethink your style of play to compensate for all that loss, I made 4 cities before I realized what I had to do in order to keep going in the game. Inno doesn't make decisions about the game lightly, it is thoroughly thought about before things are implemented.

Feel better after ranting though?
Thank you something to think about.

DeletedUser29241

Saying I am ranting does not help. I am happy for you if the game is getting easy for you. So you must cheat or use a credit card. You get sarcastic with me then I will be sarcastic back have nice day.

DeletedUser28147

Thank you something to think about.
You're welcome. Feel free to pm me with questions or if you need advice and don't feel like using google or the search bar as most things are available by search since the game has been up for so long.

Super Catanian

Um... You've failed to provide a concrete proposal and now you're asking Inno to fix everything? Good luck, because I don't see much direction in this.
Um, this technically isn't a proposal, but the rest of your response is absolutely hilarious! :D
I totally agree with the rest of your post.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Also what Algona said.
Ditto

--- --- ---

Defences got harder? That's strange. There was a change to the neighbourhood merge system which means you're not facing people in VF.... While in Colonial Age.

Your impossible to beat neighbours with high defence are a thousand times more accessible to you then if it was through the same system the game had 1.5 years ago. Might not be much consolation if you can't breach the defence, but work on your attack GBs and you'll get there eventually (takes less attack to breach then their defence boost)

DeletedUser29241

If you participate in GE regularly, the rewards are always worth it. You can't solve three counters and expect to receive Diamonds and all the goods you'll ever need.
Players who have high defense are probably active players. If you were as active as them, you'll be much better off.
Don't file complaint tickets for a game unless it is a bug or another player is harassing you. That makes no sense.

[/QUO
Don't file complaint tickets for a game unless it is a bug or another player is harassing you. That makes no sense.

I do play regular and that does not help so go away if you are not constructive. I don't file complaint tickets I ask questions that never get answered and get directed to here which does not seem to help either.
TE]

Graviton

I do play regular and that does not help so go away if you are not constructive. I don't file complaint tickets I ask questions that never get answered and get directed to here which does not seem to help either.

Okay, then ask some specific questions. People here are happy to answer actual questions. We don't respond well to rants. So count to ten and then post some serious questions and I'd bet you'll get some serious answers.

Super Catanian

Saying I am ranting does not help. I am happy for you if the game is getting easy for you. So you must cheat or use a credit card. You get sarcastic with me then I will be sarcastic back have nice day.
No, actually. The game also gets harder, since you have more stuff to balance and other game mechanics. That prevents the game from being too easy.
I, obviously, cannot speak for @Algona, but I've played long enough (2 years, actually) to know that this is indeed a Freemium game, meaning that you can play it perfectly without spending a dime. I know I have. The key is to be active and to COLLECT YOUR RESOURCES ON TIME. You can't leave your city defenseless and expect nobody to attack it.

There are plenty of guides here in the Forum and you can always PM either me or another seasoned player before complaining about the game mechanics. Don't be afraid to ask, I'm sure many will be happy to guide you on FoE.

DeletedUser29241

No, actually. The game also gets harder, since you have more stuff to balance and other game mechanics. That prevents the game from being too easy.
I, obviously, cannot speak for @Algona, but I've played long enough (2 years, actually) to know that this is indeed a Freemium game, meaning that you can play it perfectly without spending a dime. I know I have. The key is to be active and to COLLECT YOUR RESOURCES ON TIME. You can't leave your city defenseless and expect nobody to attack it.

There are plenty of guides here in the Forum and you can always PM either me or another seasoned player before complaining about the game mechanics. Don't be afraid to ask, I'm sure many will be happy to guide you on FoE.