• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event Help

DeletedUser23516

It's the production time options that you need to complete. So, 1 of each 5 min., 15 min., 1 hr., 4 hr., 8 hr., and 24 hr. Obviously, there are 2 of those times left for you.
Ahhh, Thank you!! *hugs*

DeletedUser

Scouting a province is impossible for me at this time-so what does this mean-my Christmas event is toast? About to give up on this game.

DeletedUser10415

Unless you can conquer a province adjacent to a province that needs scouting, then indeed, your progress through the event quests is at an end. If you cannot do so militarily, perhaps you can trade with your guildmates, friends, and neighbors for the goods you'd need to negotiate your way through it.

Mustapha00

Well, remember that the quests will stack up past the one at which you're stuck, so it's worth making the attempt to complete whatever taks you need to do in order to scout another Province. You can still participate in the Event with the 10 Stars you get each day (and I'm sure Inno would gladly sell you more Stars if you're so inclined). Once you complete the Scouting quest, the chain will open up the next one for completion. You have until....January 4th is it?...to finish all the quests.

Algona

Good lick getting the goods. Mustapha is right. You can still play even without the quests.

Note that in a week or so you will need to recruit current troops, so plan ahead.

No, I won;t tell you where to find the FoE Winter Event Wiki, but I'm pretty sure google will be happy to.

DeletedUser14634

Save your stars for buildings you really want. Which should be SoKs, reno kits, maybe HoFs.

Usually the hardest quests are to scout a province, win a province, and research a tech. Planning ahead on those can help a lot. (I haven't looked at the quest list yet though, I don't know if those will be included. But I'd try to be ready for them.)

I like to add save your stars for rouge hideouts and the rates fro stars I have seen are 100 for 700 in diamonds at least that what it is on dworld. Also if you going to buy diamonds you really should do it when those offers pop up where if you make a diamond purchase the include some free stars i did it the the scond time they offer it was yesterday or the day before so for 50 dollars worth of diamonds I got 200 extra stars to play with.

For new players to this event I recommend that if you can level up before the end of the event or really soon if you can because soon they will be offering milatry buildings and premium building. and if you just made it to a new era like me in pme. Its a nice boost to your city to have building placed before the tech is completed.

And most of the year with a few exceptions I dont buy diamonds I always wait for this event as it has the best prizes, its the most fun, and it seems my pocket book can take the hit as I don't really follow the custom of giving chrismas presents.

DeletedUser9375

Planning ahead on those can help a lot. (I haven't looked at the quest list yet though, I don't know if those will be included. But I'd try to be ready for them.)
Yes, planning ahead can really help. So would being able to find the quest list ANYWHERE.

" I'm still new to searching things on this forum (that was my first post); hopefully I'm more successful in my next attempt." Lotsa luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

You can usually find quest lists in the FoE wikia. While i won't tell you where the FoE 2015 Winter Event Wikia is I'll bet google will be happy to do so.

DeletedUser3747

Did we get SoK so far ? I can't remember ... just 7 days left and I'm sitting on my stars cookies ...

DeletedUser8152

Did we get SoK so far ? I can't remember ... just 7 days left and I'm sitting on my stars cookies ...
Not yet. There is no guarantee that SoKs will be available, so it's a gamble whether to save your stars or spend them on something else you want.

DeletedUser3747

Yeah , I noticed they had things that weren't in the Beta version ... Don't know what to do :))

DeletedUser20367

So far by my count we've had every 'good' prize that was on Beta except the SoK. Beta had a confectionery as a prize 5 times and we've only had it once so I think some of the 'new' prizes were in place of confectioneries. Still no guarantee we'll get the SoK but I think we will.

DeletedUser10517

Isnt the confectionary the prize for finishing the Quests? And we can upgrade one from last year?

DeletedUser24596

I am stuck on 29th Day of winter/ recruit 4 units or 5 from previous age. I don't have military buildings just bought armies for protection. How do I get around this and get on to next frosty quest?

Algona

You're gonna have to build a barracks (If you are at 4 hour recruit times, consider building 2 current to halve recruit time) from your current era or previous era and recruit. That's the only way to finish that quest.

Mind if I ask what Era you are in and how many stars you have?

DeletedUser24596

You're gonna have to build a barracks (If you are at 4 hour recruit times, consider building 2 current to halve recruit time) from your current era or previous era and recruit. That's the only way to finish that quest.

Mind if I ask what Era you are in and how many stars you have?
I am in High Middle and have a few stars. I am also having problems with message and market centers. They won't load properly and can't use. Anyone else have this problem at present?

DeletedUser13838

For the latter problem you need to make sure your browser is at least 90% zoom.

DeletedUser20367

Isnt the confectionary the prize for finishing the Quests? And we can upgrade one from last year?

Yes, the last quest should be to upgrade your existing confectionary to the next larger size. The questline on Beta got misaligned and we never got the last 3 quests so I don't know for sure what those will be.

I suspect that they had the confectionaries as prizes so often so that all members would have them to test for bugs in the upgrade process. Thant would make sense and explain why we have had them less on the live servers.

Algona

I am in High Middle and have a few stars. I am also having problems with message and market centers. They won't load properly and can't use. Anyone else have this problem at present?

If you are having problems with the game not acting correctly you might want to post about that in the Bug Reports Forum. It's the only forum I've seen INNO folks respond to.

Regarding your situation re your quests, note that you can continue to press start and collect your stars for the day in the Winter Event even if you don't finish the quest. No matter how long, when you do finish the quest you will get access to the next quest. Good Luck!

DeletedUser17462

I am stuck on 29th Day of winter/ recruit 4 units or 5 from previous age. I don't have military buildings just bought armies for protection. How do I get around this and get on to next frosty quest?
Buying army packs works for standard recruit quests, so I would think it'd work for this quest too.