• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event Help

DeletedUser14634

Isnt the confectionary the prize for finishing the Quests? And we can upgrade one from last year?
yes rudy if you have no confectinary then when you get to the last quest that will be your prize But I suggest if you can win one or have one in your inventory you build it BEFORE the last quest comes up ie before the daily are completed so that you can then delete it and get the next best version offered that would be the large confectionary from the normal one. large turns into huge, huge turns into legendary.

foot prints are reg is 2x4, large is 3x4, huge and legendary are 4x5

DeletedUser10517

yes rudy if you have no confectinary then when you get to the last quest that will be your prize But I suggest if you can win one or have one in your inventory you build it BEFORE the last quest comes up ie before the daily are completed so that you can then delete it and get the next best version offered that would be the large confectionary from the normal one. large turns into huge, huge turns into legendary.

foot prints are reg is 2x4, large is 3x4, huge and legendary are 4x5
Thanks, I thought so.
I have 4 Confectionaries at the moment......so will upgrade the lowest of them I think.

DeletedUser9184

It will upgrade your highest level one I believe.
I think he means he has 4 normal Confectioneries, and he will sell the lowest-age one when the quest comes. You are correct in saying that it will always ask to upgrade the most upgraded Confectionary (Huge Confectionary over Large Confectionary over (normal) Confectionary).

DeletedUser10517

Yes, Bye or Die....thats how I understand it to work.

I will have the choice of which Confectionary I can sell to upgrade it. The lowest one I have is HMA, so would make sense to me to upgrade that one.
Is that correct?

DeletedUser9433

I will have the choice of which Confectionary I can sell to upgrade it. The lowest one I have is HMA, so would make sense to me to upgrade that one.
Is that correct?
Correct since they are all normal sized.

DeletedUser9184

Is that correct?
Yes, that would be the best thing to do :)

DeletedUser22763

The next winter quest and prize is get confectionery or upgrade it, Does this mean that will be the last quest for Winter Event '15? And the last two days of event for players to catch-up?

DeletedUser24634

Will we have to find the confectionery upgrade using stars or will the upgrade be automatic for meeting the quest? If we aren't going to have to us stars, will we be able to use them for something else?

DeletedUser8152

The confectionery upgrade is a quest reward, you don't need stars for it.

DeletedUser18225

If winning the last quest is the confectionary, and it ends tomorrow but the event ends in 2 days, does that mean we will have another group of presents to unwrap in another 24 hours that may or may not have a confectionary as one of them?

DeletedUser

I have the same question as test4me above: are we expecting the prize board to renew again when the current countdown ends or is this the last prize board on which we must spend our last stars or lose them?

DeletedUser7289

Based on previous years, new prizes will likely be available. But events have ended early several times in the past, so I wouldn't wait until the very last minute.