• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yorkton/Zorskog Discussion Thread

DeletedUser26120

I figured people will be wanting to discuss yorkton and zorskog. Since there's no announcement feedback thread on that one, I thought I'd go ahead and start this.

Have you joined yet? What do you think so far?

Seems like a decent amount of people in, and some already have smithery! Definitely spending diamonds lol.

Last time I did a trial run I was able to get from BA to IA in 28 hours so going for that here.

Add me - looking for friend requests.

DeletedUser29646

I think its unfair that some accounts only take half the req FP to advance vs others. :(

Freshmeboy

I contemplated creating another city in a new world...it would feel like going back to junior high school...zits, angst and all the trappings of teenage awkwardness....I'll pass, you guys have fun...

DeletedUser

I maxxed out on friends within a couple of hours. Now just looking for guild members. :D

DeletedUser31802

The Halloween event and incidents seemed to activate randomly for me. I didn't research a tech at the time they appeared.
Now I'm trying to decide if I want to push to the Iron Age to start GE or hang out in the Bronze Age to do some recurring quests.

DeletedUser31392

I think it relates to the Story Quest to acquire Dunarsund. The 10th Story Quest unlocks access to side quests and event quests, so it’s possibly Incidents are linked to that as well.

DeletedUser28670

Uhh, Oracle Questline is really draining my resources. Been busy in RL these couple two days, good timing :rolleyes: for me. Once I hit smiths I'll be fine.... most likely.

DeletedUser26120

I think it relates to the Story Quest to acquire Dunarsund
That's when I got the event activated too so I think you're right.

I lost 7 hours of playing yesterday and 5 hours today because of RL stuff - that and the fact my diamonds situation isn't so hot right now has made me decide to not play Y. I will wait for Z instead.

I am only in CE in V world anyway, really should get to endgame there before starting another.

I will log on in a few and delete all friends because I know how annoying it is when they go inactive. Too bad more don't do that when they quit.

Have fun guys, see you all in Z (and V).

DeletedUser12620

That's when I got the event activated too so I think you're right.

I lost 7 hours of playing yesterday and 5 hours today because of RL stuff - that and the fact my diamonds situation isn't so hot right now has made me decide to not play Y. I will wait for Z instead.

I am only in CE in V world anyway, really should get to endgame there before starting another.

I will log on in a few and delete all friends because I know how annoying it is when they go inactive. Too bad more don't do that when they quit.

Have fun guys, see you all in Z (and V).

In another year, most likely it's going to be another V with it being the last letter in the alphabet.