• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Servers Are Still Pathetic

Algona

It just simply boggles my mind how gamers take such things as computer/internet issues so personally and feel compeled to look for and place "blame" somewhere.

i don't understand what you are saying. I don't blame lemur for havibg a problem. i blame him for not trying to solve his problem instead of repeatedly posting that INNO is ar fault.

i dig you're feeling feisty. You did a magnificent job in the Mucka Smash thread* and your blood is still prolly boiling over that thread being cut short, but don't waste our time being boggled at me for my view of lemur's ongoing problems facing reality.

Instead, do us all a favor** and turn your admittedly mighty prowess to helping him.

We all win.** His problem gets solved, you are a hero and don't have to write another angry diatribe directed at me, and I don't have to read another one of your angry diatribes directed at me.

*Seriously. You were brutally efficient, factual, and, well, magnificent.

**Well. except the people who enjoy when you wipe the floor with me.

DeletedUser26965

i don't understand what you are saying. I don't blame lemur for havibg a problem. i blame him for not trying to solve his problem instead of repeatedly posting that INNO is ar fault.

i dig you're feeling feisty. You did a magnificent job in the Mucka Smash thread* and your blood is still prolly boiling over that thread being cut short, but don't waste our time being boggled at me for my view of lemur's ongoing problems facing reality.

Instead, do us all a favor** and turn your admittedly mighty prowess to helping him.

We all win.** His problem gets solved, you are a hero and don't have to write another angry diatribe directed at me, and I don't have to read another one of your angry diatribes directed at me.

*Seriously. You were brutally efficient, factual, and, well, magnificent.

**Well. except the people who enjoy when you wipe the floor with me.
I was speaking generally at players who blame companies and are adverse to looking at their own pc/internet issues that may exist, nothing about you except quoting to kind of just jumping in on the bandwagon. I agree with you and ard

Algona

I was speaking generally at players who blame companies and are adverse to looking at their own pc/internet issues that may exist, nothing about you except quoting to kind of just jumping in on the bandwagon. I agree with you and ard

Oh. Whoops! Well, heh. Once again you display your superior intellect by getting me to display my inferior intellect.

But I was 100% serious about the mucks smash thread Awesome stuff on your part.

DeletedUser26965

Oh. Whoops! Well, heh. Once again you display your superior intellect by getting me to display my inferior intellect.

But I was 100% serious about the mucks smash thread Awesome stuff on your part.
Why thank you kind sir. (re: mucka thread) Can you believe someone thinks I "post on things u know nothing about", give ya two guesses who.

Algona

Why thank you kind sir. (re: mucka thread) Can you believe someone thinks I "post on things u know nothing about", give ya two guesses who.

Certainly not me, i would never accuse anyone of such. Too much pot kettle for my taste.

Tell ya what remind me to answer your question in the next lemur complaining about INNO's servers reunion thread.

Think we've drug this far enough off topic?

DeletedUser26965

Certainly not me, i would never accuse anyone of such. Too much pot kettle for my taste.

Tell ya what remind me to answer your question in the next lemur complaining about INNO's servers reunion thread.

Think we've drug this far enough off topic?
lol, I'm on topic with every post, see my signature has that "Lag" post I'm sure could be a good starting point.

DeletedUser26120

I just wanted to thank everyone involved with the game for the amount of work that goes into maintaining and updating it. Good job.
Stuff like this isn't passed around on the forums or inno's social media nearly enough.

They make excellent games and that's why we're here playing them but seems like all some can do is complain.

I have a friend that doesn't like the pay to win model, you know what he's doing? Making his own game instead of whining.

Too bad more don't take a lesson from that.

lemur

Haven't you noticed that every time you start one of these threads that you and maybe one or two others have a problem?

How many players participate in this forum? A tenth of a percent? Probably even fewer than that ...

Players in my guild confirmed that they are having problems too, and your observation is irrelevant to that confirmation. Like most players, they suffer in silence. And in my long observation, players who quit the game generally do so without a word.

There are thousands of players on your world, yet you're the only one here complaining.

Wait ... what? I am the only one here complaining? Nobody else has ever complained about here about game lag? ... ROFL

Your use of hyperbole saps your credibility.

Tune in next month for another episode of 'As the lemur Turns".

Ah, yes ... ad hominem ... the standard refuge for an absence of rational argument. :p

DeletedUser26154

Players in my guild confirmed that they are having problems too, and your observation is irrelevant to that confirmation.

I don't believe you.
You've been crying about how horrible your game is for the last 2 years.
Funny... no one on the planet has the kinds of problems you claim to have.
Go take your Computer to Geek Squad.

8e8b8a385a17c1d15aace8b3d6fb6f3f.png

Log off from this game.
Unplug your computer, monitor, etc...
Bring the entire armload of your computer stuff to Best Buy.
Dump it on the counter by the front door after you enter.
Tell them, "Hey. I can't seem to figure out how to make a simple browser game work."
Add, "I've been puzzled and dumbfounded by it all for the last 24 months."

@lemur your crying and bellyaching started in 2015.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/upgrade-the-servers.11708/

And you've been doing nothing but complaining, crying, whining, and basically, lying, ever since.

Algona

Wait ... what? I am the only one here complaining? Nobody else has ever complained about here about game lag? ... ROFL

Your use of hyperbole saps your credibility.

Am I supposed to worry about my credibility? On an intarw3b 4m? Are you kidding?

i see you've already forgotten why you started this thread. Hardly surprising. It's just another in a liong line of forgettable episodes of As the lemur Turns'. Let's look at this week's script!

Odhrorvar won't even load, because the InnoGames POS servers are overloaded with too much traffic again.

Hardly any wonder this show gets hell panned out of it by the critics. Wooden dialogue. Same old plot.

Remember now?

See anyone else complaining of 'Odhrorvar won't even load' in the forums at that time? No?

When INNO screws the pooch, and they do, lots of players jump on the forum and justifiably complain. Someone starts a thread on recalc lag, it gets lots of confirmations. Someone says that GE is late. Confirmations. Someone says that there's a problem with the towers? Confirmation. Late start to an Event? Confirmations.

lemur can't get in? No one else confirms it.

Your own threads tell the tale. You're almost always the only one complaining about a specific problem. When you complain about general problems a few people will say they have problems too. But they all are a little different. One can't load. Another lags while collecting. This one has constant resets. That one a certain browser doesn't work.

As I said, as long as you keep blaming INNO for what is clearly not their fault, we'll keep getting more episodes of 'As the lemur Turns.'

I can hardly wait.

Last edited:

Algona

How many players participate in this forum? A tenth of a percent? Probably even fewer than that ...

Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:

But that's from 5 years.

Use whatever percentage you want. How many players on your world?

There were over 500 responses in the Cherry Blossom Event thread.

There wer 55K views of the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Event Announcement.

There was one person from Odhrorvar this week who reported they couldn't log in.

DeletedUser26965

Huh? Relating my experience with the game does not mean I am "taking things personally."
When every computer problem you run into becomes a knee-jerk reaction to create forum posts looking to place blame on someone else rather than simply evaluating and working the issue what would you call it? The entire nature of "Relating my experience" vs. actual interest leaves no doubt, it's very personal and you're gonna let inno know it with every glitch in the matrix it's them and can never be you.

Rational people, when experiencing computer/internet/mmo issues, will go through a general typical evaluation of the issue at hand, no looking to blame someone else, no need to relate anything, just simply a processes to figure out where/what the particular issue is and what if anything can be done to remedy it, no "them" or "me", it's all rather just simply technical in nature. #refreshwindow