• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fp production according to age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26120
  • Start date

DeletedUser26120

Just realized I could delete 2 pieces of a 2 lane road, wasn't needed all the way to the end. That allowed me to move a SoK and a couple ritual flames. Now I'm ready for that new 2x3 1fp building they're bringing us in the mid-august event (not yet announced but it's on the wiki).

With that and the Rosarium I'll be up to 88 plus 4 from guild's town hall bonus for 92.

8 more then I'll be doing 100+ outside of hourly/plunder/tavern!

DeletedUser26120

How are you guys doing on this?

I went to move a luau and realized I had an unused 3x1 space between the luau and my maypole, it was virtually invisible. It's been there months and I had no clue. So I swapped the maypole with my rosarium and that gave me room to plant my 10th fountain.

Thanks to the roasarium I have my city at a fp production where I'm meeting 100 fp worth of swaps just from my daily production, leaving enough spare fps for another free-drop swap.

DeletedUser13838

I swapped a couple of buildings and realized I could replace 4 bazaars with 3 terrace farms. I think I planned to do that initially but forgot about it. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser29295

I just dropped 2 of my Terrace Farms and my K/Q to gain a Cape and a Dynamic. So my production right now is at 71 right now. But it will jump up as I level my Cape later. Right now I have been focused on my Atlantis (to help with BP's for Guild members) and Arc. My AO is level 4, CdM 7, and Cape is 2. I have just one Palace, 7 Terrace Farms, and some Skywatches and SoK's mixed in. And I placed my Rosarium so I get FP every 8 hrs.

ITown

GBs: 238 FP (ignoring TOR / Arc)
Terrace Farm: 2 (5 FP each)
SoK: 30
Masq Ball / Bazaar / Aviary: 6 (2 FP each)
Maharaja Palace set: 3 (6 FP each)
Zen Garden set: 1 (5 FP)
Manor (2 FP)
Sky Watch: 7
Fountain Gate: 1
King/Queen statue: 2

Total: 325 (Oceanic)

DeletedUser27889

The summer event made a huge impact on my FP production. It had the unfortunate side effect of turning my city into a horrid mess. Funny enough, I have lost count of exactly how many FP I produce and with all these tiny buildings I keep getting a different count each time I try.

Going off my daily collections now that they're synced + my 3 3/day production buildings I believe I'm at 121, still Industrial age.

I certainly wouldn't have done anything differently, having an ugly confusing city that makes twice the FP is worth it to me. Oddly though each day I find it difficult to do the collection from these summer buildings. It's as though the bouncing collect me box is much lower and gets blocked by the buildings. I often have to search around for awhile to get every last one/find what I missed. If it weren't for the 'pay 5 diamonds to collect' icon I wouldn't even know I had missed anything. Anyone else have a similar issue with theirs? Either way, still worth it.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.51.47 AM.png

ITown

I certainly wouldn't have done anything differently, having an ugly confusing city that makes twice the FP is worth it to me. Oddly though each day I find it difficult to do the collection from these summer buildings. It's as though the bouncing collect me box is much lower and gets blocked by the buildings. I often have to search around for awhile to get every last one/find what I missed. If it weren't for the 'pay 5 diamonds to collect' icon I wouldn't even know I had missed anything. Anyone else have a similar issue with theirs? Either way, still worth it.

I definitely find that the small buildings have excessively small clickboxes. It's a real challenge to collect the eastern tower / fountain gate.

DeletedUser26120

Everyone should try to move their GBs once in a while! I just found another unused 1x5 spot next to my Traz. It was completely invisible until I decided to move traz on a whim and look.

I moved all my other GBs (click move then cancel, not actually moving) to check and that was the last patch of unused land in my city. Phew! That's 8 spaces I've found recently that I wasn't using for months and could've.

Overall fp production going well, will have sundial spire to add to it soon.

Looking forward to fall event - best event for SoKs by far. Got two on beta in two tries, hope luck is just as good on live server.

DeletedUser29295

I usually upload my city every week to one of the planners to see if I have open spaces anywhere. That was how I managed to condense my city a bit more along the H edge so I could straighten out a road. Gave me space for 3 more Ritual Flames. :)

DeletedUser26120

Very nice. :)

I need 13 more expansions to add another row to my city, which will leave me with a very valuable 7x section. Future orangery. :)

But most importantly... terrace farms! I'll be able to line up terrace farms with 2x buildings (prolly SoKs) on the bottom.

I'm excited. Will be FE or close to it before I get that many more expansions so it's a long term plan but it's a plan man.

DeletedUser28075

I started playing FoE om 29th Dec 2016.
I currently have 101 fp's being generated each day (not including the 24 one hourly on the fp line.
My supply of fp's come mainly from the palace sets (i have 6 in my city PLUS 8 waiting to be ultilized as I create space from age up expansions and tech tree expansion.
I only have 2 medal expansions left (been busy farming medals and bp's from top players in y world (Cigard).
I am in Ind age and once i reach progressive I expect to start bring on-line the palace sets i have in inventory.
BTW I also have 26 Sok's in my city and a further 14 waiting to be deployed sometime in the future (by end of year).
I kinda went a little crazy in the summer event ..but will take it easy for the rest of the years events :)

DeletedUser26120

Fall Event is best for SoKs. Should be next month, I'm hoping to bag a few myself.

DeletedUser27889

Fall Event is best for SoKs. Should be next month, I'm hoping to bag a few myself.

I don't know how to do spoiler tags so I'm just going to write in really tiny font

edit=nvm figured out spoiler tags.

They changed it. No longer will there be a community prize, it is earned for each individual and no longer is that prize SoK. It is now a upgrade to the Cider Mill to turn it into a (IMHO underperformind) larger multi production building.

DeletedUser26120

Yeah that's true but

you get a 5x3 production building from the cider mill upgrades so it's not bad. You can still win a good amount of SoKs.

DeletedUser27889

Yeah that's true but

you get a 5x3 production building from the cider mill upgrades so it's not bad. You can still win a good amount of SoKs.

Yup, I've already seen them there. I thought you were talking about how last year they were the community prize and you could win them over and over. Twas quite a bountyfull event. I don't think the mill is worth it but I'm glad there's not another set building, I think I'm set building-ed out for awhile =p

DeletedUser26120

lol yeah I know what you mean, about sets.

Cider Mill is worth it compared to other production buildings of similar size/function: bazaar, luau, soccer field. It produces more fps per space so I wouldn't mind having a couple.

DeletedUser29295

What about those of us who only started playing this year and don't have a cider mill?

DeletedUser26120

You get two cider mills in the event actually. If you want to upgrade both you'll need to win two additional upgrade kits. You get the rest from questline and apple bonuses. Late reply but still relevant. :)

So since this thread is sort of about city progress, I was wondering if you guys used other players as a metric to measure your progress? There is one guy in my guild, when I joined I wasn't much higher than him. Now I am 6.5 mil to his 245k. Since he grows so slowly I like to compare myself to him since we were almost the same place at one point.

I have passed a few people who were above me that I was measuring myself against. Once I do that, I find someone else a few ranks above to surpass and repeat the process.

IDK am I weird? lol