• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

DeletedUser30312

It's okay. At least it has a benefit on top of the happiness boost, so it's not just a plain old cultural building. It'll have some additional use to players who don't need the actual happiness.

ITown

Nice design, but there's no way I'm building a cultural building with a supplies boost.

XZwWVHpIT0mhyH4BQR9JOw.png

DeletedUser29404

I feel this event prize is only for LMA down. I've 2 MP Sets, and 2 Elephant fountain sets. Who needs happiness? Experienced players certainly DO NOT. Noobs, and Rookies. No one above CA needs or wants this build, doubly so, as its 4x4. 2x3 and some people may consider it. Or, if it were Gold/Supplies boost, and even 3x2, some would consider it. No one Ive disscussed it with even cares enough to bother with it.

DeletedUser

I want a 2x2 leaning tower of Pizza..Piza? Darn, now I'm hungry for pizza! That gives out goods you don't need. Nah... how 'bout money, but when boosted it gives an added % to all your goods...nah....it's leaning......so, it should be a great building that gives off paratroopers!!!!!
!par.jpg

DeletedUser29404

I want a 2x2 leaning tower of Pizza..Piza? Darn, now I'm hungry for pizza! That gives out goods you don't need. Nah... how 'bout money, but when boosted it gives an added % to all your goods...nah....it's leaning......so, it should be a great building that gives off paratroopers!!!!!
!View attachment 7640
I'd be just fine if it doled out some Pizza, esp after midnight.

DeletedUser29404

WOW so easy! Seriously, I wonder what is up with people supposedly easy to do stuff like that :p
Basically like saying "I need a new Ferrari" and you replying "just make another company!"
Cuz it provides the best happiness. For players not quite ready to build Traz, do events like Ghandi, than, delete your 4x4 Pavillion when you ARE ready to plant Traz

DeletedUser29404

Cuz it provides the best happiness. For players not quite ready to build Traz, do events like Ghandi, than, delete your 4x4 Pavillion when you ARE ready to plant Traz
And if you need another Ferrari, and dont have the money, you shouldn't be buying ANY Ferraris' in the first place. Its the old maxim of "....if you have to ask how much it costs, you cant afford it anyways...."

DeletedUser29404

I understand that part, but still it's not an easy thing to do "get a traz" :p
It is, if your like half the players who are HMA and shell out the $80.00+ for the Diamond purchase. Typical. I see it in Korch and Tuulech all the time.

DeletedUser26120

For a historical event? I don't think so.
Yeah you're right, I could've sworn I saw Marie Curie on the game somewhere before though.

Maybe the questline I was thinking of was Mary Stuart but I'm still pretty sure we've seen Marie Curie somewhere.

DeletedUser26656

the building is 4*4!!
are you going to give us the land to put it on??
you keep having buildings, but no land to put them on!
fp and attack and defense for attacking armies would be nice too. much smaller size and land to put it on as well.