• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

DeletedUser27218

When an event starts and the banner comes up where you click on the button PLAY, I wish there was another button that said NO THANKS that would keep the historical quest from loading altogether. \

Then INNO could see how well a event is received statistically.

DeletedUser25795

Not sure if they have some mechanics for making a database of all buildings we have in our cities. If they do they could see what event rewards we have in our cities and which ones no one bothers with.

DeletedUser26488

The Pavilion is of no use or interest to me whatsoever...So sadly I'll not be bothering with this event...Perhaps it's time to look at alternative prizes as well as quests????

DeletedUser26154

The Pavilion is of no use or interest to me whatsoever

I have no use for it either.
It's a nice item for new players who will be using buildings for additional Happiness.
They are going to use something like that anyway, and the Supply Boost will be welcome.
And it looks beautiful too.

428fe1392cf4221519233fc3609ce061.png

It's a Good Win for those who are getting new cities established.

DeletedUser29623

I’m going for it. I hope to win a Black Tower in the Halloween event and need this to off set it’s happiness drain. Newish player, LMA

DeletedUser31678

I understand how older players might be upset by a reward that does not benefit them, but this is clearly meant for newer players, I am sure more established players have their turn too and probably don't need too much anyway.

DeletedUser31592

I understand how older players might be upset by a reward that does not benefit them, but this is clearly meant for newer players, I am sure more established players have their turn too and probably don't need too much anyway.
Actually events used to be few and far between. They've really ramped it up in the last 12-18 month. Therefore, established players don't have much more unless they've purchased diamonds in order to have it. When I started a few years ago, special buildings were unicorns. There weren't GEs, incidents, treasure hunts, daily challenges, historical questlines, and very few events.

DeletedUser26154

Well, it was the easiest 33 minutes of my FoE life.

c07042960918fd2206c9af1ecb012616.png

I wasn't really paying attention though.

c7cb44b6ff35050d71bb4909272d77fd.png

I kind of flew through them.

images (5).png

Thank you Inno for another fun, Easy Event with a Wonderful Prize.

DeletedUser31679

Ok, we get it, you're trying to get us to purchase diamond expansions.

But we aren't going to do it.

Stop shoving useless, space consuming event rewards at us.

Make the quests more difficult WITH some sort of expansion reward.

The apples for the fall event were nice: how about creating a quest with collectible currency that can be used to get expansions? Or how about 1x1 square expansions as rewards?

What a waste of time this quest is!

DeletedUser5265

I like the building but completely agree that the size is an issue and not real excited about supplies. Expansions, fps, and diamonds - that will get my attention - and maybe a way to get prior event buildings that I didn't get the first time :) I too have been playing for years - its hard to get my attention - work harder.