• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Disallow the Ability to Build a Great Building beyond your Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35351

The nice thing when new to a forum is that all you have to do is present an unpopular stance that is backed by facts and you can quickly weed out a good number of the Trolls -- thank you for showing your true colors.

Graviton

Yep the world is flat because it is widespread knowledge and no who can has done anything to change it. Sounds like familiar defense that was proved horribly wrong.

Actually it sounds nothing like that. There's a difference between ignorance born of indifference and a guess made from inference, implication, and evidence.

-- but you nicely twisted the stance to try and suit your own position. Which I fully understand due to how incredibly weak that position is.

My defense is actually that it does -- as this is NOT an opinion since this without a doubt is quantifiable true -- it does make the game easier ...

You accuse me of twisting the stance and then you confirm exactly my characterization of your argument. You are so brilliant you have successfully argued against yourself.

As for the source of the information -- yes per a post by someone more credibly in the know than you defined by the position they hold and the responsibility that comes with that position (compared to your complete lack responsibility and thus complete lack of credibility) upon a server that is closer to the source than any other server that currently exists. What do you present -- your incredible irresponsible opinion.

This whole server proximity argument is utter nonsense. "Closer to the source" is nonsense. The same company maintains the game and the forum. One forum isn't more nor less credible nor reliable nor more authoritative than another.

But that's not even the crazy part of your stance here. The crazy part is that you've taken a single phrase from a DNSL, "Don't suggest things that make the game easier", and decided that was an edict from the company that no part of their game design was to make something easier. This is a wild assumption, something I'd think you would recognize since you see it in everybody else's posts. A list of things that players are asked not to suggest is not the same thing as the design direction the game company gives to their developers.

Let me say that again: the list of things that players are asked not to suggest is not the same thing as the design direction the game company gives to their developers.

Your assumption would mean that the developers themselves could never do anything to make the game easier. That's what makes it a laughable, utterly preposterous, and frankly stupid assumption.

You are simply wrong. Just flat-out wrong. And a sore loser to boot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

The nice thing when new to a forum is that all you have to do is present an unpopular stance that is back by facts and you can quickly weed out a good number of the Trolls -- thank you for showing your true colors.

Translation:

Everyone in this thread that isn't @DeJoker good job pointing out why he's wrong. With special thanks to @sloppyjoeslayer for showing Anwar's stance on GB's above your age.

@DeJoker good job showing everyone that you are a hopeless case at worst and a potential new troll at best.

DeletedUser26965

You are simply wrong. Just flat-out wrong. And a sore loser to boot.
He's gone completely off the deep end. I provide him with the direct quote from the guy who lead the creation of the game and GB's and how you're allowed to build them out of age and he accuses me of manipulating it somehow lol. Not even the former lead game designer can challenge the PrIme Directive.

index.php

Graviton

He's gone completely off the deep end. I provide him with the direct quote from the guy who lead the creation of the game and GB's and how you're allowed to build them out of age and he accuses me of manipulating it somehow lol. Not even the former lead game designer can challenge the PrIme Directive.

index.php

Honestly, this guy's argument would mean that all GBs should just be eliminated, really. Forget about limiting them to the same age, they should all be excised from the game. Each one makes the game easier. Hell, we should all be forced to play with nothing but spearfighters, no matter the age, as troops any higher than BA make fighting easier. We're in the freaking Twilight Zone.

BTW, your Photoshop skills are exemplary. I'm going to steal that Picard meme, it might be the greatest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

DeletedUser3882

..... I can’t believe this brick wall is still going on!!!
this is not the first time I have posted an unpopular position backed by facts
Facts?!?
the proof I have provided.
I’m still looking....
I am not the one that has been trolling
Do you read?!? Your *own* words?!?
that does not mean I am the one doing the trolling
Ummmmmmmmm.... #yeahitdoes

The only evidence/facts/proof that I can see on this thread is that you, in fact, *are* the troll and have quite the work to do in order to shed that label... I gave you some advice a few pages back. Take it.

DeletedUser35351

Proposal Blindness. Definition: When an OP ignores all logical argument, dissent or proof his proposal is flawed, potentially abusive or unrealistic. Seen it before and it won't be the last time Joker...you are so in love with your idea you can't see the forest for the trees...this proposal will die an ugly death as more forum posters grow weary of his outrageous claims and surrealistic vision of FoE...
Actually that is untrue -- I am not particularly in love with the idea at all -- however no one has even tried to provide any proof just out trolling -- most of whom I have ignored.

DeletedUser31440

Actually that is untrue -- I am not particularly in love with the idea at all -- however no one has even tried to provide any proof just out trolling -- most of whom I have ignored.

Well since no one has posted any proof, why don't you go ahead and let us know what you consider to be valid sources of said truth?

Edit: To help you identify sources.

Invalid Sources:
Game Rules https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/
Deceased Head Developer of the game Anwar
In game support tickets
Multiple years of playing and experience with the games mechanics

Valid Sources:
THE PRIME MOTHER FING DIRECTIVE (also known as the EN forums DNSL)

Status
Not open for further replies.