• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Disallow the Ability to Build a Great Building beyond your Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3882

Where’s tuckerkao when you need him??

That’s all this thread really needs... and of course, MORE ALABASTER!

Freshmeboy

Wow...I just reread this whole damn thing and...WHEW..! What a rollercoaster of surrealism DeJoker has created...Well, Joker, let me say this..despite the overwhelming evidence (which you ignore), the overwhelming dissent (which you snark at ) and the overwhelming amount of logical argument (which creates even more mind boggling, surrealistic content) you have managed to help create a very entertaining thread...Eight plus pages of denial and misinformation that would make a politician blush....If your intent was to create an interesting artwork of forum personalities you have succeeded beyond your hopes....If not, well........

DeletedUser35351

Wow...I just reread this whole damn thing and...WHEW..! What a rollercoaster of surrealism DeJoker has created...Well, Joker, let me say this..despite the overwhelming evidence (which you ignore), the overwhelming dissent (which you snark at ) and the overwhelming amount of logical argument (which creates even more mind boggling, surrealistic content) you have managed to help create a very entertaining thread...Eight plus pages of denial and misinformation that would make a politician blush....If your intent was to create an interesting artwork of forum personalities you have succeeded beyond your hopes....If not, well........
Well I cannot take credit for all the trolls coming out of the word work but as far as I know not a single one of them produced any evidence. Did I miss something from one of those that I ignored? Or perhaps you can point me to this said evidence you speak of? As for overwhelming dissent I was not surprised I knew it would be an unpopular topic but it did round up some of the forums trolls for me.

Freshmeboy

Why should I tell you to reread all of SJS's posts or click on his links...? You will just dismiss it out of hand....You ignore the facts, ignore the logic and snark at the dissent...Why would I help you continue this charade of yours. It's OK if you want to stick to your philosophy but NOBODY, and I mean not single ONE of the posters here is buying this hogwash....you are living in a fantasy of your own making, Joker....I just wonder how much farther down this road you will travel...

DeletedUser26965

Apparently he has me on ignore so someone else can copy/paste this if you like.
Is that SloppyJoeSlayer -- if yes then I he is one those that I ignored since all they seemed to want to do is troll -- in fact he is one of a handful I had to report for content violations.

not a single one of them produced any evidence.
I provided you the original lead game designer directly saying you can build GB's from ages ahead of your current age.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ding-beyond-your-age.23374/page-6#post-208793

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings provided an InGame Moderators response here;
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ding-beyond-your-age.23374/page-8#post-208830

I showed you the guy you are quoting from has Diamond Farms and a video telling you that you can do it here;
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ding-beyond-your-age.23374/page-9#post-208846

What do you have? Delusion and denial.

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35351

[QUOTE="freshmeboy]Why should I tell you to reread all of SJS's posts or click on his links...? You will just dismiss it out of hand....You ignore the facts, ignore the logic and snark at the dissent...Why would I help you continue this charade of yours. It's OK if you want to stick to your philosophy but NOBODY, and I mean not single ONE of the posters here is buying this hogwash....you are living in a fantasy of your own making, Joker....I just wonder how much farther down this road you will travel...[/QUOTE]

??? Interesting omnipotent stance you are taking -- you know nothing about me and what I am thinking any more than it seems others who have claimed to know my thoughts or my reasonings. As to SJS ?? Is that SloppyJoeSlayer -- if yes then I he is one those that I ignored since all they seemed to want to do is troll -- in fact he is one of a handful I had to report for content violations. So since you are just going to spew garbage for the purpose of eliciting a flame war you too have being ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshmeboy

Oh no...you are just breaking my heart...that whole ignore thing is crippling my manhood and destroying my ego...Oh where oh where will I go...? What will become of me...? Am I destined to stare futilely at the screen hoping and praying you will pay attention to me...? Good God man, grow up and face the fact you have a hair brained idea and quietly slink away.....

DeletedUser3882

DeletedUser26965

Oh no...you are just breaking my heart...that whole ignore thing is crippling my manhood and destroying my ego...Oh where oh where will I go...? What will become of me...? Am I destined to stare futilely at the screen hoping and praying you will pay attention to me...? Good God man, grow up and face the fact you have a hair brained idea and quietly slink away.....
Funny how he ignores me after I provide direct evidence his position is entirely wrong. Soon he'll have everyone on ignore so he can only read his own comments lol.

DeletedUser31440

He's going to end up putting everyone on ignore and won't have anyone to interact with after this is over. To everyone that hasn't been ignored, and to anyone who is unsure if they've been ignored, I implore you to troll and make him ignore everyone.

DeletedUser26965

He's going to end up putting everyone on ignore and won't have anyone to interact with after this is over. To everyone that hasn't been ignored, and to anyone who is unsure if they've been ignored, I implore you to troll and make him ignore everyone.
You don't have to troll him, just keep telling the truth, to him truth = trolling.

DeletedUser3882

To everyone that hasn't been ignored, and to anyone who is unsure if they've been ignored, I implore you to troll and make him ignore everyone.

I thought I’d start posting nonsensical gibberish, random statements of things I claim I read on the Turkish, Russian and Korean servers (of which I have no life saving clue how to read), and, in a couple of pages worth, plan wholeheartedly to contradict myself throughout.

DeletedUser34800

Apparently he has me on ignore so someone else can copy/paste this if you like.

I provided you the original lead game designer directly saying you can build GB's from ages ahead of your current age.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ding-beyond-your-age.23374/page-6#post-208793

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings provided an InGame Moderators response here;
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ding-beyond-your-age.23374/page-8#post-208830

I showed you the guy you are quoting from has Diamond Farms and a video telling you that you can do it here;
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ding-beyond-your-age.23374/page-9#post-208846

What do you have? Delusion and denial.

index.php

I guess I will try. Am I on ignore? No idea. It's all good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.