• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup Feedback

DeletedUser35475

Well they will all be out there as the daily so I hope you hit a good run on them and I hope I hit one on the upgrades. There are some pretty decent rewards in this event and it is so long you can get a ton of them if you get lucky.

RazorbackPirate

Well they will all be out there as the daily so I hope you hit a good run on them and I hope I hit one on the upgrades. There are some pretty decent rewards in this event and it is so long you can get a ton of them if you get lucky.

I've gotten several WW shrink kits, Rogue Hideouts, and SoKs. I'm happy with the results so far.

Good luck on the upgrades.

This chart will help you pick the players that will give you the best chances of scoring the Daily, for the least amount of drinks spent.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...a/Table.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180617232311

Billy "Buildings" Cooper has consistently given me the most wins, but I've gotten Daily specials from most of them. But play Billy and time he comes up.

DeletedUser35475

Yes Billy and Forge Point Frank seem to give you the most yards for the least drinks. I have been using them a lot. As long as they both don't come up together you can move down the field pretty efficiently. That 4-5 energy difference adds up if you have saved a lot of drinks to make a push.

RazorbackPirate

Yes Billy and Forge Point Frank seem to give you the most yards for the least drinks. I have been using them a lot. As long as they both don't come up together you can move down the field pretty efficiently. That 4-5 energy difference adds up if you have saved a lot of drinks to make a push.

Billy and Frank are both well balanced players between yards on the field and % chance at the daily. The list I posted is sorted to maximize Daily Specials. The players would be sorted differently if you wanted to maximize the number of goals scored.

DeletedUser35475

Billy and Frank are both well balanced players between yards on the field and % chance at the daily. The list I posted is sorted to maximize Daily Specials. The players would be sorted differently if you wanted to maximize the number of goals scored.

Would the way to score more goals be to use the most efficient player available out of the 3? You may take more passes to get there but would you use more energy too?

RazorbackPirate

Europe has reported in and the next confirmed Daily Special is

Tholos of Idols Upgrade Kit !!!

Time to go for broke. May the Inno gods smile upon you. Best of luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35475

Yessssssss! Come on Lady Luck, baby needs a new pair of shoes!:)

RazorbackPirate

Would the way to score more goals be to use the most efficient player available out of the 3? You may take more passes to get there but would you use more energy too?

No. You have to run the calculations to find out which players use the the least number of energy drinks to move 1 yard. You can find tha calculations on the fan Wiki here:

https://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2018_FoE_Soccer_Cup_Event#WikiaArticleComments

The table you want is the last table before the list of Quests.

Just sort the players from lowest number of drinks to highest, then always use the player that's highest on your list, the player that uses the least drinks per yard. It is not always the Gold player.

DeletedUser35475

No. You have to run the calculations to find out which players use the the least number of energy drinks to move 1 yard. You can find tha calculations on the fan Wiki here:

It gives you the cost to go 1 yard in the link.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2018_FoE_Soccer_Cup_Event

So the lowest use per yard would seem to be most efficient since you always need to go the same distance to score. what I hate is when Buildings and Forge Point are in the same choice. That means neither will be in the next!:)

DeletedUser35475

I heard the upgrade kit will make one more appearance on the 14th.

Yes I heard that to. I'm not waiting. My luck I'll lose my internet that day and totally miss out!

Today it's perfect, no storms to knock out power. If Comcast doesn't cut another fiber cable I'm in like Flynn :)

DeletedUser35475

"I've gotten several WW shrink kits, Rogue Hideouts, and SoKs. I'm happy with the results so far.

Good luck on the upgrades.

This chart will help you pick the players that will give you the best chances of scoring the Daily, for the least amount of drinks spent.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...a/Table.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180617232311

Billy "Buildings" Cooper has consistently given me the most wins, but I've gotten Daily specials from most of them. But play Billy and time he comes up."

I see. Your chart gives the best chance to get the daily and the Wiki shows which is the most efficient way to score. Sometimes I just don't read carefully enough.

DeletedUser35475

Thanks for that list. I think I am set with goals. Unless it really changes I should get Silver but if I can get more upgrades I may be able to deploy 2 Idols at a decent level.

RazorbackPirate

Thanks for that list. I think I am set with goals. Unless it really changes I should get Silver but if I can get more upgrades I may be able to deploy 2 Idols at a decent level.

If you're next goal or two is also an upgrade, playing for the Daily Special is kind of like double dipping. You'll maximize your upgrades on your way to the goal to get an upgrade.

DeletedUser35475

I think 1 is showing as a goal reward. Maybe they are back to back?

DeletedUser35475

I think that is what I am on. I wonder if after the last upgrade showing if there is another. I don't recall seeing them back to back but one can hope! :)

RazorbackPirate

I heard the upgrade kit will make one more appearance on the 14th.

According to the super-secret list that's been making the rounds, you are correct. Here are the remaining Daily Specials through the end of the event. While these are unconfirmed until they actually occur, this list has been accurate for over two weeks, I see no reason why it wouldn't hold true to the end.

July 10th: Tholos upgrade kit
July 11th Tholos of Idols
July 12th: One up kit
July 13th: Arena of victors
July 14th: Tholos upgrade kit
July 15th: Ornate Baths
July 16th: Shrine of Knowledge

DeletedUser35475

If Europe is 6 hours ahead of the USA how do they report in on the next days daily at 6 pm their time? o_O

Is there a spy in our midst?:eek: