• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology Event Progress

RazorbackPirate

In one city, I have a level 10 WF in the bag with the upgrade from the last quest. I also scored 4 Carousels. I've now switched strategies to go for maximum vases. Hoping for another appearance of SoKs to spend my last scrolls. I need a few more quests to get enough for one more large toolkit, but everything else from here on out is just bonus.

My other city, I scored 4 Carousels really fast and now have a ton of scrolls to spend with only a level 5 WF so far, a level 6 with the final quest. I'm standing pat hoping for a second appearance of SoKs as that's about the most useful thing I can think of at this stage. I see no reason why I won't also get a level 10 for free in that city, I just need a day with a good DS to dig up idols on.

Jern2017

On my main world, I have a level 8 World's Fair. It'll get another one at the end of the event from the last quest. That means I'm one level away from a fully upgraded building. I need to collect about 15 more Idols and I think I have a small chance if I get lucky.

I have largely ignored Idols unless they were uncovered when I used a shovel or dynamite and instead focused on the Vases when there was a DS I really wanted. I definitely think getting a fully upgraded WF is easy if one focuses on the Idols.

DeletedUser

My five worlds that were active at the beginning of the event all got a level 10 World's Fair without needing to spend a single Diamond. Got some nice side rewards, too, highlighted by a few Carousels. Overall a very nice event, with the bonus of a fun new mini-game.

DeletedUser38432

Do we still get one last 50 scroll daily award later today? There is still over a day left on my Event timer so I assume we do? Can anyone confirm that?

Emberguard

Do we still get one last 50 scroll daily award later today? There is still over a day left on my Event timer so I assume we do? Can anyone confirm that?
This is asked every event, and every event it's a we assume so but won't really know until it actually happens. Usually there is a last log in currency after quests are finished

Last edited:

DeletedUser31397

TOTAL BS! This ompletely sucks and I blame you INNO!

The Event ends soon and I;\'m out of tools so no more blowing up stuff. Oh and great event and prizes and yadda yaddda but I still can't blow up any more stuff!

Damn you INNO!

Don't worry when Battlegrounds comes out you'll get to blow up all the enemy guilds' buildings you want (at least that's what it sounds like when they say 'destroy' lol) :D

Back on topic, I'm sad to see this event go too. It was definitely a nice mental challenge for a change and I am hoping we see more puzzle-like events in the future.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Definitely one of the better events Inno has had. Wasn’t sure I was going to make it, but alas, I ended with a level 10 worlds fair in all 3 cities and some other nice prizes to boot.

Would be nice if they had priced one of the exploring tools at 5 scrolls so there would be an opportunity to use every last scroll during the event. I understand different buying choices could have possibly eliminated any leftover scrolls, but I bought what I needed to get where I needed to go. Just ended with 5 scrolls left in 2 cities. Not a big deal.

Jern2017

I got about 12 WWs in my diamond farm world and four Carousels, a bunch of SoKs and a level 9 World's Fair in my main world. Very fun event, I hope it's not the last time we had a more interactive one.

DeletedUser31397

In my main city, I got a lv 10 world's fair plus the wishing well shrink kit grand prize after without spending diamonds (221 idols total). With that, I got 9 carousels, 3 one-up kits, 2 SoKs, 2 reno-kits, and a few other daily specials as well. During the event, I unshaded every sand tile, and collected every prize along the way including vases. My main goal was to constantly move right and utilize the 'area of effect' of the dynamite as much as possible. Also trying to use shovels every 3 columns when possible to get multiple blocks of sand shaded simultaneously.

I also got a combined 28 wishing wells in my 2 diamond farm cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

A friendly reminder to all of you in this thread.

If you haven;t already done so, post in the Official Feedback thread. INNO needs to know what we liked about this Event...

And Super Cat, glad you started this thread, it was fun. Thanks.

UBERhelp1

Great event. Level 10 WF. No diamonds spent, but with good prizes earned (some Watch Fires on my TT, Carousels, and SoKs.) Loved this one. I hope the event returns another year.

Super Catanian

And Super Cat, glad you started this thread, it was fun. Thanks.
"Thank you, thank you very much!" ;)

Remider for this and all future threads; this is for PROGRESS. The whole point is that the Feedback thread stays free of individual progress from players (which will go here instead).