• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology Event Progress

DeletedUser38432

This is asked every event, and every event it's a we assume so but won't really know until it actually happens. Usually there is a last log in currency after quests are finished

We did not get any scrolls tonight after midnight. Forge support was worthless...they said "there is a possibility that they will give one more. but we are not 100%. please be sure to check after midnight." I missed out on the daily SoK yesterday and getting the better tool package.

DeletedUser38432

I did not like this event. The Origami Event was much better because it was more rewarding and frankly easier to reach the final award and even start over again. Please retire this goofy/lame archeology event...it was a waste of time and silly.

DeletedUser40061

i for one enjoyed this event..even though i didnt get the wishing well, hopefully the next event will get me the well. the game soon will end, too bad. looking forward to next one

Agent327

We did not get any scrolls tonight after midnight. Forge support was worthless...they said "there is a possibility that they will give one more. but we are not 100%. please be sure to check after midnight." I missed out on the daily SoK yesterday and getting the better tool package.

You got the scrolls the moment the event started and then again 12 hrs later at midnight. Probably that is why you did not get them the last time.

DeletedUser

If my memory serves me right, we rarely if ever get event currency the last night when there are only hours left in the event. In any case, it is advisable in the future not to count on getting it. Then if we do get it, it's a bonus, and if we don't it won't mess up our strategy.

Algona

If my memory serves me right, we rarely if ever get event currency the last night when there are only hours left in the event. In any case, it is advisable in the future not to count on getting it. Then if we do get it, it's a bonus, and if we don't it won't mess up our strategy.

Quit being an apologist for INNO! They depraved, err, i mean, deprived me!! I could have had one more bomb!!! One more fiery explosion of sandy doom!!!!*

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!11!!1!1!!eleventyone!11!!!

*DISCLAIMER: I have no ill wishes for anyone named Sandy.

qaccy

I enjoyed how this event felt more like a minigame instead of just opening boxes. Much more engaging that way. However, it has a downside for me in that it's a LOT slower to play through. I was tempted to buy another WF but I ultimately decided against it because it would've taken about an hour of play to collect enough grand prizes and I just wasn't up for it. So while I was a huge fan of this event"s format, I'd like to see it sped up somehow if any future events have a similar minigame design.

RazorbackPirate

However, it has a downside for me in that it's a LOT slower to play through. I was tempted to buy another WF but I ultimately decided against it because it would've taken about an hour of play to collect enough grand prizes and I just wasn't up for it. So while I was a huge fan of this event"s format, I'd like to see it sped up somehow if any future events have a similar minigame design.
Having not considered a second WF, I had not considered the time it would actually take. You make a good point. Although it could be fun going after an entire WF in a single go.

DeletedUser40061

anyone know when the next one will be please.. iam itching to get my revenge on the archaeology gods for denying me the wishing well prize.

DeletedUser29726

I enjoyed how this event felt more like a minigame instead of just opening boxes. Much more engaging that way. However, it has a downside for me in that it's a LOT slower to play through. I was tempted to buy another WF but I ultimately decided against it because it would've taken about an hour of play to collect enough grand prizes and I just wasn't up for it. So while I was a huge fan of this event"s format, I'd like to see it sped up somehow if any future events have a similar minigame design.

I think it might've been closer to 2 hours in the minigame to get a 2nd world's fair. I had considered it but ruled it out because it was decreased to 1 upgrade every 3 grand prizes after the first WF was finished and that was just too many diamonds for me. A grand prize taking about 330 scrolls and needing 27 more of them it would've been about 9k scrolls more and i was taking about 30 minutes to dump 2k scrolls in a sitting.

That said the time involvement probably felt a lot better if you did a little here and a little there rather than save up and dump - so perhaps what the event needed was a motivation to do a little bit every day rather than save up scrolls or tools and dump em on 1 or 2 days over the entire 3 weeks.