• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mistakes Ive made !

DeletedUser29563

I'm experiencing a similar issue right now. I had built up nearly 17 thousand fps, but between leveling my GBs and my 1.8 and 1.9 donations I've been running anywhere b/w 9 and 14 thousand, usually on the lower end... I keep telling myself to slow down and focus on the fp profit, but I don't seem to be following my own advice. Lessons learned the hard way, I suppose.

Set a hard limit on your FP stock. When I hit 30k.... that's my bottom number. At 30K the bank closes until loan returns come back.
That gives me ample sniping stock for the 24-48 hr or so window my 1.9 guild/friend loans are out. I love doing NFP loans, but the FP flow has to come from somewhere. Loaning for profit(sniping) is the start of the chain, and most times must take priority.

DeletedUser40197

Set a hard limit on your FP stock. When I hit 30k.... that's my bottom number. At 30K the bank closes until loan returns come back.
That gives me ample sniping stock for the 24-48 hr or so window my 1.9 guild/friend loans are out. I love doing NFP loans, but the FP flow has to come from somewhere. Loaning for profit(sniping) is the start of the chain, and most times must take priority.
That's exactly what I need to do and stick to it. 20 thousand fps, here I come. I just have to be committed.

Triopoly Champion

u can only have boosts for 2 goods buildings
After the players reach the correct sector on the Modern Era continent map, they'll acquire the 3rd Colonial goods boost.

I always prefer to have Porcelain and Tar boosted because whatever it's hard for other players, it's easy for me, then I no longer need a 3rd CA goods boost because Coffee, Wires, Paper are all easier to trade for.

That's exactly what I need to do and stick to it. 20 thousand fps, here I come. I just have to be committed.
I prefer just keep leveling my Arc up beyond 80, so even with a 1.9 restriction, that's still an earn.

DeletedUser40197

I prefer just keep leveling my Arc up beyond 80, so even with a 1.9 restriction, that's still an earn.

Wouldn't you have to level to 90 for a 1.9 donation to be profitable? And you feel that's worth it? I've stopped at 80 and haven't had any intention on leveling it further.

DeletedUser31540

Wouldn't you have to level to 90 for a 1.9 donation to be profitable? And you feel that's worth it? I've stopped at 80 and haven't had any intention on leveling it further.

After level 80 arc gives an additional 0.1% reward boost per level (for some stupid reason the 0.1% doesnt display on mobile but it does on Browser)

My arc is 105 so i get an extra 2.5% for 92.5% total

If you give a lot of 1.9 drops leveling your arc well past 100 is well worth it !r

I drop about 10-15,000 in 1.9 drops daily and that extra 2.5% nets me about 120 - 175 more fps a day had i kept my arc at 80

If a player with a level 120 arc (94%) drops 20,000 in 1.9 drops daily their arc is making an extra 400 fps a day more than they would with a lv 80 arc

My friend with a level 150 arc drops about 50,000 a day in 1.9 drops and he makes about 1,750 fps a day from 1.9 drops alone

Having as high of an arc as you can muster and using it as often as possible is the best way to make crazy amounts of fps !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40197

After level 80 arc gives an additional 0.1% reward boost per level (for some stupid reason the 0.1% doesnt display on mobile but it does on Browser)

My arc is 105 so i get an extra 2.5% for 92.5% total

If you give a lot of 1.9 drops leveling your arc well past 100 is well worth it !r

I drop about 10-15,000 in 1.9 drops daily and that extra 2.5% nets me about 120 - 175 more fps a day had i kept my arc at 80

If a player with a level 120 arc (94%) drops 20,000 in 1.9 drops daily their arc is making an extra 400 fps a day more than they would with a lv 80 arc

My friend with a level 150 arc drops about 50,000 a day in 1.9 drops and he makes about 1,750 fps a day from 1.9 drops alone

Having as high of an arc as you can muster and using it as often as possible is the best way to make crazy amounts of fps !
I did not know about the 0.1% additional bonus after 80 (I play on mobile). And I recently joined a 'public' 1.9 swap thread. I guess I'm going to completely switch gears and start leveling my arc further. Thank you @tuckerkao and @Ognor the Hood for the valuable information