• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mistakes Ive made !

Emberguard

I am still doing that. I have all 5 Colonial Age Goods Buildings, even though I only have the boosts for three of them...
I hope you rectify this. What I’d get in a month with boosts would likely take years without boost.

My biggest mistake? Do I have to choose just one? :p
Lost 240 FPs recently when panicking about a sniper putting in at the same time as me and another. So tried to put in enough to lock them out in the hopes if the other guy was doing RQs it’d buy them enough time to put the rest and I ran out of inventory. Sniper sniped us both

DreadfulCadillac

I did not know about the 0.1% additional bonus after 80 (I play on mobile). And I recently joined a 'public' 1.9 swap thread. I guess I'm going to completely switch gears and start leveling my arc further. Thank you @tuckerkao and @Ognor the Hood for the valuable information
dont quit the swap thread, u will get valuble bp and medals and once u arc is @81, you get like a extra fp per thousand fp u invest...LOL

DreadfulCadillac

I hope you rectify this. What I’d get in a month with boosts would likely take years without boost.

My biggest mistake? Do I have to choose just one? :p
Lost 240 FPs recently when panicking about a sniper putting in at the same time as me and another. So tried to put in enough to lock them out in the hopes if the other guy was doing RQs it’d buy them enough time to put the rest and I ran out of inventory. Sniper sniped us both
gotta respect that sniper m8...
i feel ya but thats a good sniper

Super Catanian

Well, I am still in PE. Since I will need CA Goods for trading and for Refined Goods, might as well build all five of them. Even if it takes me years without having boosts, still better than nothing.

Graviton

Well, I am still in PE. Since I will need CA Goods for trading and for Refined Goods, might as well build all five of them..

What? No! If you really feel the need to have that many goods buildings, build two or three of something you have boosted, then trade for what you don't. Or let your GBs and special buildings do all the work for you. Unboosted goods buildings are just a waste of space.

Super Catanian

What? No! If you really feel the need to have that many goods buildings, build two or three of something you have boosted, then trade for what you don't. Or let your GBs and special buildings do all the work for you. Unboosted goods buildings are just a waste of space.
If you look at my city in Odhrorvar, it is quite space inefficient. But at this point, I could care less...

DeletedUser29563

Rookie mistake I have made..at least twice:

Posting siege coordinates in "guild " chat...while still being in global. Never pays to get in a rush.

DeletedUser33179

Precisely! I am in the PE, about to be in ME, but halfway done with the ME Map.

Well, I am still in PE. Since I will need CA Goods for trading and for Refined Goods, might as well build all five of them. Even if it takes me years without having boosts, still better than nothing.

If you look at my city in Odhrorvar, it is quite space inefficient. But at this point, I could care less...

Ok, I just decided to make a no-city in O world to see your city.

A bit of friendly advice - seriously, not trying to make fun of you (& I by no means claim to be an expert). If you age up to ME within the next 4-6 months, that will definitely be one of the biggest mistakes you will have made in the game. You're going thru the Ages & the CMap far too quickly. You're simply not nearly ready enough. Still with buildings scattered from LMA thru each Age including PE. Very limited coins, supply, goods production & happiness foundations. If you're planning on making your refined goods in their respective buildings, you'll need space for the unrefined goods buildings + for the refined goods buildings -- you simply don't have that even with rearranging. You do alright woth event buildings overall, but what you have won't be enough at all.

I'm not sure if you're just be impatient with yourself or what. But you can work & do much better there. If you go to ME soon, I don't see how you won't get very frustrated very quickly. I'd hate for that to happen.

Emberguard

You could care less? Great! :D that means you care!

Dump the unboosted and replace with boosted. Trade the excess. I’m serious. Over a week I could easily get a thousand to two thousand with boosted goods not counting event buildings or GBs. Unboosted? I’d be lucky to get 100 200

You simply won’t be alive long enough to use unboosted goods. Each age only increases the amount of goods needed. Soon you’ll need thousands of every type of good of your age and it’ll be refined, doubling your needs.

Last edited: