• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

DeletedUser

Ridiculous , rip off , blasphemy ? lol. Nobody and I mean nobody is forcing you to play and your life doesn't depend on getting bakeries , it really doesn't people.
You play the parts you like and don't play the parts that you don't like.

Spare everyone the outrage please , it's a free game that you downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardoso83

To be sure of the "rip off" here it goes...

At least not the min sense to like 16 - Free, buy one reindeer - 50 dias...Now not having seigh, assylum, train (not the parts)--- and 3k dias this?

Well its a joke :p

rip off.jpg

Attachments

• rip off.jpg
    rip off.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser

Mine is all trash too. It's a non starter but not a rip off. The event doesn't depend on you buying the cr@p they are calling prizes

Ricardoso83

Mine is all trash too. It's a non starter but not a rip off. The event doesn't depend on you buying the cr@p they are calling prizes

So depends in "what"? If the actual rewards are "shaddy" or so to say, crap, in average 60/70points to a good reward...

Lousy event for Christmas, It´s ALMOST CHRISTMAS, that is the point...

A 6x10 pyramid shape formation for full bonus?

Get real...

Pumbaa the Great

So depends in "what"? If the actual rewards are "shaddy" or so to say, crap, in average 60/70points to a good reward...

Lousy event for Christmas, It´s ALMOST CHRISTMAS, that is the point...

A 6x10 pyramid shape formation for full bonus?

Get real...
Just FYI it is 7x10 for full bonus. You need to offset 1 row by at least 1 for all 4, 2x bonuses.

DeletedUser

Inno can't give stellar event buildings every event.

Do you know why ?

People with money buy a boatload of them to circumvent all the waiting.

Then you whine about getting attacked and picked on.

You then get a special GB that is going to paint a big target on your city and give you even more to whine about.

Inno will not get rid of the paying customers to satisfy the seat warmers.

Ricardoso83

'Cause nothing says Christmas like, "Give me free stuff, 'cause... reasons!" Inno must have missed the memo about Christ dying so we can get free stuff.

Close the internet - You won the internet for today :), can´t respond now, lmao...but...

You Missed the point clearly, how it is (cheaper, expensive, free) doesn´t matter if is free or not, it´s total relevant because of the rewards (well, fragments?), the others WERE a lot better, not to talk about the calendar "failure" must be situation, it is the drama about calendars, i get that...

Gess what? In a couples of days its 2021...and still this event, looooooool

ps: Personal name this "event as:

The 20´s ReeindeerRiot...Go home, Santa & stay there!!!

Last edited:

-Chen-

I'm not as down as some on the Bakery per se, not every event building can be as strong as a Villa, but it is a screwy setup for unlocking the full rewards, and it was unnecessary to make them that way, there's no good reason whatsoever that they can't lock together like the Hippo does.

I do agree that the reindeer rewards are really bad for that price, they should either be a lot better, or the price should be a LOT lower, like in the 1299 range maybe. Also, if you don't like the prize grouping, you should at the very least be able to clear it and start over to try and get a package more to your needs/wants.

Entity1

First time playing the Winter Event and it is my least favorite. 1. There is no chance that without spending Diamonds to get the prize that tells you to collect Reindeer. 2. There is no chance to open every window without spending Diamonds as one has no way to find a key every day with what you get in Stars. No matter how lucky you are because all you get is 30 Stars a day and there are too many presents that on top of it reset themselves each day. 3. The houses you get have a terrible footprint if you make it to get them all with all upgrades in the first place. 4. The lock pick tasks are often impossible to do as there is barely enough time in the day to do all the required productions. (Not everyone has the space to slap up a ton of production buildings unless you break down other buildings.) I have 8 production buildings and my task today asks for 33 4-hour productions....really?!! Come on! As of today I decided to not continue with much effort to do the event as I stopped caring for it.

Ricardoso83

I'm not as down as some on the Bakery per se, not every event building can be as strong as a Villa, but it is a screwy setup for unlocking the full rewards, and it was unnecessary to make them that way, there's no good reason whatsoever that they can't lock together like the Hippo does.

I do agree that the reindeer rewards are really bad for that price, they should either be a lot better, or the price should be a LOT lower, like in the 1299 range maybe. Also, if you don't like the prize grouping, you should at the very least be able to clear it and start over to try and get a package more to your needs/wants.

Now that makes sense, its a offer that i should think!!! Change the lineup (choices) and it has that price of 3k, now that would be fair, for each change 200 dias - 1600, depending the rarity, also the spair reindeers i have a lot, it should had a option of each reindeer more the price decreases, like in other games (they aim hard), them its better if you wanna finish you pay, lets say 200dia each slot without choice.

The"idiotic" thing is FOR 2 lockpicks i already had this 3 quests for example: Very complex negotiation, 24hour production, aquire 3 sectors of the campaign map...You got to be joking with us for sure...