• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Xenosaur

Speaking of "extra moves," I can't believe that Inno still hasn't fixed the problem of the "Do you want to pay 65 paws for 5 extra moves?" pop-up obscuring the board. Too often, I clear large numbers of blocks on the last move and have a fraction of a second to study the board to decide if an additional 5 moves would be worth the cost. That's...not usually enough time.

(Actually, I can believe that Inno still hasn't fixed this, which is another issue.)

We have asked them multiple times per event, for a few years the event is running. I think they WANT it to be modal, as you see it perform.

They probably KNOW we would like that, it makes sense to have that, and I don't think they are oblivious to the request.

I just think that - the way they have it now is the way they want it. They must think it produces more income to keep the actual state of the board obscured like that.

It's another frustrating thing that they could address in some of the "sweeping" ideas they posted here about addressing game "frustration".

Read that link twice... there is a LOT of hope for players there - if it comes to pass... It was posted by a bona fide member of the Sr. Inno product/development team.

There are WAY TOO MANY modal dialog boxes and events in this game. Period. Full stop. They impede player progress and interactions, and really impinge on the player experience. From GB investment dialog boxes to event boxes.

Our immediate priorities are:
  • New Reward Areas: Diversify rewards and add depth to gameplay.
  • User Experience Improvement: Focus on reducing frustration in interactive features.
  • Enhanced Social Gameplay: Improve guild integration for new players and enhance guild functionality.

Last edited:

JJ597

I would count on the annoying half asleep avatar that is rival making an appearance tomorrow-unfortuante but likely...
Just because Rival appears, doesn't mean we need to acknowledge his existence. I'll be ignoring his quests. I play in multiple worlds, but am in different levels in each of the worlds. So that I can enjoy the game and not feel it is a full time job.

Wwwoodchuck

I managed to get a little bit through Rival and one of the quests is "Buy 15 Forge Points". That's just trolling.
Lack of originality and no thought process as to what might make an interesting questline. With some time and experimenting in development, one could come up with a questline that would be challenging, but also interesting to accomplish. Follow a story that mirrors the tasks in the event kind of thing.

Buying the FP is a cop out:

“We need 2 more quests, who has ideas?”
“Have we done a buy FP one yet?”
“Yeah, buy 5FP and buy 10FP already.”
“How about make one for buy 15FP and one for buy 20FP?”
“Make it so, that takes care of those 20 Quests. Let’s break for lunch, that was grueling”

Edward _MMXIII

Multiple bloody lily's !

Rival challenge 32 tasks in 2 days ; like that's happening with anyone that earns a living with limited game play time !

Red dot 9 --> 10

Last edited:

planetofthehumans2

How come the change to the raccoon hideout wasn't announced? I'd expect a reply in the event announcement here on the forums and a note on the help desk announcement.

Left is what I'm seeing in my inventory and right is the announcement. TBH rouges or light units are of no use to me, but why not leave the rouges?? Who wants all these light units, could ya pick other unit types for these building?? Or maybe they're putting a light unit icon in for rouges, but this really confuses people.

1706742080979.png

Dursland

The raccoon still produces a rogue, it's just a visual bug.

As for the purported 2% Attack for GE Attacking Army, that looks like an error in the announcement itself. Of course they intended for it to be blue stats for GE5.

Hugo McCord

The Raccoon Hideout (Rouge) is altogether gone for me. If this is an intention change it is no bueno. Hoping it is a glitch soon to be fixed.

Last edited:

JJ597

Racoon hideout might be the best, but I got when switching DS the Ferris Wheel selection kit. And enough of them to build it! It is underpowered when compared to current event buildings, but I don't care! I've wanted one for a very looong time!

jaymoney23456

Racoon hideout might be the best, but I got when switching DS the Ferris Wheel selection kit. And enough of them to build it! It is underpowered when compared to current event buildings, but I don't care! I've wanted one for a very looong time!
would rather have the blood lilies-have no need for extra rogues and I don't place buildings regardless of what they have for blue stats if the red stats stink as they do for racoon building compared to others of thesame size or smaller unless its something like granny apple tree building to make cider buildings

Sharmon the Impaler

would rather have the blood lilies-have no need for extra rogues and I don't place buildings regardless of what they have for blue stats if the red stats stink as they do for racoon building compared to others of thesame size or smaller unless its something like granny apple tree building to make cider buildings
In SAT the attack is 5% on each and 21 goods and no road required. How does the Granny Apple beat this at 4% and no goods and requires a road ?

UBERhelp1

Then today you're in luck :D

Just An Observer

Wildlife has been very very good to me! I spent $0, 0 Diamonds and did not even bother doing most of the opening quests. Despite that, I have hit for lots of FP's, goods, units, items and such. The reward level amazes me! I had no need for any of the event buildings but to pile up plenty of goodies with non-serious play came as a surprise.

For those who went whole hog, they must have really cleaned up! I give this event a grade of A for the payouts.