• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Eleanor The Krusty

1. Eleanor The Krusty

Sticks To Bricks - single thread or multiple thread preferred?

Nobody said it was an issue, what does that even mean?
  2. Eleanor The Krusty

Yes exactly, I’m really starting to think this is the answer and lean this way
  3. Eleanor The Krusty

Interesting, I feel the opposite. Would you mind elaborating, I’m interested in why
  4. Eleanor The Krusty

Not sure what you mean by “sorry, I cannot believe that a player able to manage a city cannot manage a few threads”, but in a large guild there can be anywhere near up to 20 threads going at any given time and constantly being updated, which makes it easy for someone’s Sticks to Bricks to get...
  5. Eleanor The Krusty

I think, having experienced both, I’m starting to prefer the single STB thread (as a guild leader) to be able to see who is or isn’t participating in then guild. Plus it doesn’t need clog up the guild and everyone’s feeds with as many threads
  6. Eleanor The Krusty

Since when can Event buildings be plundered?

Lol but true! I’ve heard of some people who refuse to engage in any of the, let’s call them “PVP tournament” aspects of the game, but it’s actually literally part of the game. And once you come to terms with it and lick your wounds it can be fun to get revenge
  7. Eleanor The Krusty

Yeah, at first I was real b@tthurt about it, but learned not only how to defend my city against attacks and build up my army, and how to gather all of my productions in a timely manner, but also I learned that it’s not a good idea to move up in age without having a strong military. So I built my...
  8. Eleanor The Krusty

Really? You’ve just been lucky up until now. I started playing during the Winter Event in December 2019, and I had a player with a level 80 Arc and Level 80 Traz in my neighborhood who plundered my event buildings every day. He was hanging out in Iron Age but had all of these high level GBs, so...
  9. Eleanor The Krusty

Does your guild do a single Sticks to Bricks thread where each person adds their new GB, or do you have a separate thread for each new GB that people leave after they’ve given? Which do you prefer and why? The pluses that I see for having all STB on one thread is that you can see who is giving...
  10. Eleanor The Krusty

Selling your guildmates Arc goods

Yes, of course, Observatory for younger cities too, but either way you don’t hamper or restrict your guildmates, if you have the goods to spare and can help get them an Arc it’s good for then guild. So unless one is a person who only cares about oneself and doesn’t care about the good of the...
  11. Eleanor The Krusty

Selling your guildmates Arc goods

If you care about your guild, you want the guild members to have Arcs
  12. Eleanor The Krusty

Jovian 1019 The Cruel

If you’re ever in the same neighborhood as player Jovian 1019 The Cruel on Vingrid, please feel free to level all of his buildings for him as he feels free to level other players buildings and sent out a big group message to the entire neighborhood explaining how he planned to do o as he had no...
  13. Eleanor The Krusty

Chateau Frontenac for younger cities worth it?

Yeah, I do love the 5 contestants estates I got from the Forgebowl event, was hoping to get more, but I guess I was really bad at the St. Patricks Day Event because I got zero good prizes from that event except for Celtic forest selection kit, which gave a decent amount of population so I was...
  14. Eleanor The Krusty

Yes thank you for your original insights
  15. Eleanor The Krusty

Well, like I said, this isn’t the only world I play in and I’ve seen this kind of advice/behavior from advanced players in other guilds multiple times in the 4 months that ive been playing (not all on the same world) so I doubt that changing guilds will make it go away. Can you honestly tell me...