• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Trobb de Grobb

1. Stargazer

I'm really frustrated by the state of our GBs. The Traz used to be the #2 or #3 GB in the game...with so many ways to get troops and, no need for previous age troops, it's all but worthless. When the SG came out it was well worth it's space because special buildings didn't produce previous...
  2. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Address the balance issues in beta and don't nerf the little amount of diamonds GE now provides !!! If anything, with an entire new level, levels 1-4 should produce the same amount of diamonds (instead of being cut in half) and level 5 should produce some diamonds as well (instead of producing...
  3. Attacking Army attack vs defense stats

I concur with the 3:2. Somewhere between 1:1 and 3:2. Your attacking army needs enough defense to be able to survive the battle and, with 2 battle encounters, it needs to have enough units survive the first battle to win the second. Remember, the game opponents have their bonus equally split...
  4. Great Building Leveling Priority

I was going to also mention... the TT I think is good but a SV takes up the same space and is twice as good (if you aid almost every day...like you should).
  5. Great Building Leveling Priority

so many questions...we need more information. Do you have access to a 1.92 swap thread for people with L100+ Arcs? If so then first priority is to level your Arc to 100 which will allow you to level your other GBs faster. Then CoA seems reasonable. Do you want to level slowly through the...
  6. Max helpful Attacking army Attack and defense percentage

Each unit attacks with a range of damage from min to max. The game compares your attack% to the defenders defense%. This determines the probability of doing max damage. If you have an extremely high attack% when compared to the defender's defense%, you have a high chance of doing max damage...
  7. What could I do better?

1. You need to work on getting an Inno tower to replace all the residences to free up some space. (You want to use the Inno tower because it will help you with your second problem) Re-organize your city to be more efficient. Keep the 2 lane roads to the absolute minimum. 2. Next, your...
  8. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

I have the same problem...I bought an extra turn from the tavern to use with both GE and the daily special and it wouldn't work with the daily special. Very frustrating! My attack boost bought from the tavern works with daily combat so the tavern bought turn boost should similarly work.
  9. Approximate ratio for FP for goods swaps

In X world. I paid 1 FP for 1 Good...and am very happy with that.
  10. [Question] Champion retreats

Very awesome! Grats! I'm surprised you haven't upgraded them to OF. I agree with you that that set is awesome and produces a good amount of everything. What I like is the ability to use pieces from one set to decrease the number needed for the next (unlike the cherry blossom).
  11. [Question] Champion retreats

Thank you for the advice! 14 Maharaja's Palaces? Wow, how many diamonds did that cost for all those extra spins? I didn't spend any diamonds and felt I was fortunate getting 4 palaces and 3 fountains :)
  12. [Question] Champion retreats

I searched the forums and found how champion retreats work but I'm looking for advice on which age(s) are worth having a champions retreat. I'm currently in HMA and have an EMA and HMA retreat. I'm currently trying to have a champion retreat set to each age from EMA onward. Now I'm a farmer not...
  13. Max available expansions

Thank you. That chart is very useful!
  14. Max available expansions

Thank you. My calculations are off by 10 expansions but I'll figure them out. With that many missing expansions I can understand people wanting more available, though they have to keep some reserved for ages beyond OF.
  15. Max available expansions

Hello, I've searched the forums and I've read a lot of posts about wanting a way to get more expansions but not listing how many are available. I'm in HMA and I count 143 expansions available on my city map. Looking forward I can only see being able to get 84 more expansions (25 from diamonds...