• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by TroyEdward

1. TroyEdward

Serious lag in all areas

Mobile App version of the game now has SERIOUS ISSUES. Mini game and Inventory windows barely load. All aspects freeze unexpectedly. I have super fast WiFi and plenty of storage available on my iPad Air Pro. DEVELOPER attention needed !!
  2. TroyEdward

message center/production issues

MESSAGING can be accessed in the CULTURAL SETTLEMENT in worlds with this issue
  3. TroyEdward

Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

My MESSAGES icon is greyed out / inaccessible and Production limited to 5 minutes only on PC browser version Arvahall and Cirgard; both aspects working in Brisgard and Dunarsund
  4. TroyEdward

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Happy Anniversary Forge? What a great addition to celebrate your 11 years, all of which I have also been playing. Now I will have to take a serious look and reevaluate the time I spend, and moreover the money I spend on this diversion. This game once was fun, now it has morphed into an endless...
  5. TroyEdward

Website Login Server Down?

US Servers appear to be down 3/7 8:44am: This site can’t be reached us.forgeofempires.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
  6. TroyEdward

Feedback for update 1.199

Mobile Bug on new update! Cannot access Event Log from town hall nor my profile from player Social Bar in D world on iPad App. Game closes when attempting either action. I have deleted and reinstalled the App twice and still get same issue.
  7. TroyEdward

Deleted

But shouldn't they get motivated BEFORE a Checkmate Square, or Botanical Rotunda; because they DO NOT?? I use Self-Aid Kits 9 out of 10 Collections on my Royal Bath House and Governors Mansions in order to get the UNITs -
  8. TroyEdward

Deleted

Well - I fail to understand why my Governor's Mansions and Royal Bathhouse are always last or even NEVER Motivated???? Not to mention the Winter train never gets motivated either. I think the Developers failed to add the newest buildings to the algorithm priority
  9. TroyEdward

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

So in order to get the MAXIMUM benefit from these bakery SETS, you need to have at LEAST 3 x 3x5 adjoining spaces, AND build 3 Bakeries AND UPGRADE ALL 3 a total of 6 times? SO you need 3 Bakery and 18 upgrades? That's RIDICULOUS!
  10. TroyEdward

Daily Challenges Feedback

Just for the record, and it has likely already been brought up, but the REPEATED requirement to add current era or previous era goods to the treasury for those of us in Ocedanic Era is a ridiculous waste of resources! My treasury is bursting at the seams with excess and UNUSABLE Arctic and...
  11. TroyEdward

Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

Crappy prize, not planning on participating in or completing any of this event. News Flash- Higher level players (esp. at Oceanic) have little use for additional Happy, and absolutely NO USE for Supply boosts, and certainly no room in our cities to add this or that from the event quest line for...
  12. TroyEdward

CHANGELOG 1.108

There are two specials buildings that need to be added to Aid Priortization, the POLE HOUSE and the FISHING HUT. I continually and incesantly witness crap decoration getting AID priority over either of these buildings. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE
  13. TroyEdward

Changelog 1.97 Feedback

BUGS on iPad mobile app: FOE Fan club achievement shield is blank, no icon When first opening profile in mobile app, screen goes blank, generic load background displays briefly, then brought back to profile Although unrelated to this change log update, same blank screen, reload issue occurs...
  14. TroyEdward

Attack boosts in GE

Great Idea... But too bad they just released a COMPLETE OVERHAUL and ANOTHER REBALANCE for GE, ToR and its Rewards on the BETA SERVER: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-expeditions-new-rewards-balancing-changes-and-4th-difficulty.6911/...
  15. TroyEdward

Crystal Villa Rebalancing Feedback

The more I have thought about this, the ANGRIER and MORE FRUSTRATED, I have become. Why are we SO FOCUSED on the VERY SLIGHT INEQUITY of this one stinking residential building? The very TOP PLAYERS in each world have once again capitalized on the Great Building exploits to make this entire game...