• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenges Feedback

Ta 152H

Finite amount of diamonds from GE? As in, X amount of weeks of GE and the diamond rewards are replaced with medals? How many diamonds on average can a player expect to earn per age? Perhaps I am misunderstanding your use of finite.

I ask, because I find the finite claim dubious, based on my limited information and experience. From my current knowledge, GE will always offer chances at diamonds, especially if one clears GE4 consistently. GE4, depending on the age/GBs/etc, is drastically easier to complete with a Traz supplying expendable rouges.

CF can consistently boost random event diamonds, but GE also gives weekly chances, with the added benefit of more chances at FoY(thus, more diamond chances). Optimally, a player should have both to maximize all potential sources of diamonds, but time and resource investment are the limiting factors. My gut tells me GE(specifically, GE4 clearing) would win the numbers game in a cost/benefit analysis over time.

Yes, you're misunderstanding what I'm trying to say. I'll try to clarify it so it makes more sense.

The amount of diamonds you can win from GE is finite, and can not be changed by anything you do, if you're already doing all of L4 GE. You can't change it, beyond what it gives. You can level your attack buildings to the moon, and nothing will change, again, assuming you're already completing it.

This isn't a knock against GE by any means, it's just within the context of leveling attack buildings versus CF with regards to getting diamonds.

CF you can level higher and higher, and the more you level it, the more diamonds you will get. There's no hard ceiling.

So for example, a L90 Zeus won't get you more diamonds, a L90 CF will.

DeletedUser31882

Yes, you're misunderstanding what I'm trying to say. I'll try to clarify it so it makes more sense.

CF you can level higher and higher, and the more you level it, the more diamonds you will get. There's no hard ceiling.

That explains it. I blame my lazy self for skimming most of the arguments and missing important context.

Silly update on my DC: I was one supply rush (1 or 2hr) from being a wizard and completing yesterdays DC and the Event quest before my DC reset. Oh well. Next time I won't be a slacker and ignore tasks that could have been completed earlier.

Algona

The amount of diamonds you can win from GE is finite, and can not be changed by anything you do, if you're already doing all of L4 GE. You can't change it, beyond what it gives. You can level your attack buildings to the moon, and nothing will change, again, assuming you're already completing it.

This isn't a knock against GE by any means, it's just within the context of leveling attack buildings versus CF with regards to getting diamonds.

This makes a lot fo sense, I understand what you are saying.

I guess I'm wondering why not do both?

I run 20 WWs, lvl 10 Chateau, and 64/64 GE. GE way out produces The WWs and CF, but all make contributions.

But i can see that a powered CF can produce a good quantity of Diamonds for the reasons you give.

And i understand what you mean talking about limits. Good stuff. Deep, but good!

Ta 152H

This makes a lot fo sense, I understand what you are saying.

I guess I'm wondering why not do both?

I run 20 WWs, lvl 10 Chateau, and 64/64 GE. GE way out produces The WWs and CF, but all make contributions.

But i can see that a powered CF can produce a good quantity of Diamonds for the reasons you give.

And i understand what you mean talking about limits. Good stuff. Deep, but good!

Of course, you'd almost always want to be able to finish L4 GE. In other posts, I've advised people that being able to complete L4 GE is a good goal to set. But the post I was responding to mentioned attack buildings, but not the CF. By advocating the CF, I was not in any way indicating Zeus, CoA, CdM, AO, or Kraken should not be built, only that CF should be. In fact AO is my favorite building of all, and CdM my second.

AO makes the game so much fun for me in later ages, I don't feel at all the same about the Arc.

DeletedUser31592

Poor word choice with the use of finite.

Technically, the diamonds from the GE are infinite. They are replenished every week. Is their a cap per week? Sure. It is also true that there is nothing you can do to increase the amount or the odds. But they are there and they are available every single week, therefore, they are infinite.

Diamonds from a CF are finite. Each RQ only gives diamonds once, and other quests that are non-recurring only occur once. Therefore, once all of the diamonds are acquired, there will be no more. Inno may add additional quests, but, again, it is limited, therefore finite. Can you increase the level of your CF to increase the number of diamonds received? Yes. But there is still a limit to the quests. Therefore, diamonds from the CF are finite.

Ta 152H

Poor word choice with the use of finite.

Technically, the diamonds from the GE are infinite. They are replenished every week. Is their a cap per week? Sure. It is also true that there is nothing you can do to increase the amount or the odds. But they are there and they are available every single week, therefore, they are infinite.

Diamonds from a CF are finite. Each RQ only gives diamonds once, and other quests that are non-recurring only occur once. Therefore, once all of the diamonds are acquired, there will be no more. Inno may add additional quests, but, again, it is limited, therefore finite. Can you increase the level of your CF to increase the number of diamonds received? Yes. But there is still a limit to the quests. Therefore, diamonds from the CF are finite.

Poor choice of words, infinite. Since this game will not run forever, and the amount of diamonds available per week is established, you can not win an infinite amount.

Also poor reading comprehension, since I wasn't mainly talking about the RQs. Please read the string before commenting, it will save you from looking foolish, and me from being irritated by your baseless remarks.

Using your illogic, we can say diamonds from CF are infinite, because you not only can get more as the CF goes up, but more quests are available with each event. You know, like the one that started today. But if you had read the string, you'd have understood that.

Ta 152H

What is it? Are you word blind, dyslexic or both.

You always seem to read something else than what people post.

Nowhere am I saying I don't use OF units in GE. I am saying I don't use them a lot, cause there are better units to use. I can fight through 4 levels of GE without having to use 1 OF unit, so AO isn't that big a deal there.

Are you suffering from reading comprehension problems, or just have poor memory, even when looking at what you write?

You said AO was rather useless for fighting in OF. Your words, not mine. Yours! Do I need to link the quote again? It didn't work the first time.

If you actually knew anything about the game, you'd realize that even if your claim was correct (I doubt everything you say, for good reason), it wouldn't really be of much value. You want to lose as few units as you can. And if you think the vast majority of the time non-OF units are the best against OF units, with a L70 AO backing them, you have a lot to learn about OF units.

Start using them, and let the lessons begin. You'll thank me later. Then again, you probably won't :p.

DeletedUser31592

Poor choice of words, infinite. Since this game will not run forever, and the amount of diamonds available per week is established, you can not win an infinite amount.

Also poor reading comprehension, since I wasn't mainly talking about the RQs. Please read the string before commenting, it will save you from looking foolish, and me from being irritated by your baseless remarks.

Using your illogic, we can say diamonds from CF are infinite, because you not only can get more as the CF goes up, but more quests are available with each event. You know, like the one that started today. But if you had read the string, you'd have understood that.

I was actually trying to help you end your argument. Your argument is based on an incorrect word choice, which makes your whole argument invalid, whether I agree with the foundation or not (which I DID read, but was not actually commenting on- just trying to help you by cleaning it up)
But, whatever. Carry on. Continue arguing.

Ta 152H

I was actually trying to help you end your argument. Your argument is based on an incorrect word choice, which makes your whole argument invalid, whether I agree with the foundation or not (which I DID read, but was not actually commenting on- just trying to help you by cleaning it up)
But, whatever. Carry on. Continue arguing.

Pure nonsense, I had already cleared it up, and you came in with a useless post, under the guise of being helpful. And then chose a word more poorly than what you were criticizing.

Carry on, keep doing what you criticize.

Ta 152H

Rather useless is something else than totally useless and to know that you need to know OF units and try other units. Something that is obviously way beyond your comprehension.

Only reason you doubt me is that I obviously know more than you. I hardly lose units, only get more all the time.

Rather stupid comment. If you doubt everything I say, I can not be in OF.

And here we have it in a nutshell. If someone else does not agree with you it is nonsense, useless and whatever.

Words others use are poorly. Coming from someone that is winning Mahajara's Palaces that is the biggest joke ever.

You obviously lacking the skill to use OF units. If you're using other units instead of OF fighting OF units with a L70 AO, you're a poor player that needs to expand your skill set. Simple as that. In case you didn't know, Inno generally makes units more powerful each age, and then you have something giving you critical hits. But, yeah, you're right, the older units without the boost are better. Until you learn how to use the newer ones. Try it.

I doubt you because I've caught you lying before, and you show no insight in any post you make. Those are the reasons. And learn the meaning of doubt if you insist on arguing about it, doubt does not mean assume is always inaccurate. I'm sure somewhere you stumble onto the truth by accident, but yes, I'm not sure you're in OF. But, if you play long enough, anyone can be, so it's not really an accomplishment, and it is possible you are there. But, what is certain is, you don't know how to use the troops.

If you followed the thread, you'd see her comment was after everything had been cleared up, and her words were poorly chosen to be constructive. But you'll reach for anything.

Ta 152H

Why people still buying the no name guy having OF experience?

Yeah, it's not something we can take for granted, by any means. I just hate to say anything for sure without knowing it.

One thing is for sure though, he doesn't know how to use OF units. Whether because he's not there, or he's failed to master them, I can not say.

DeletedUser32702

Does any one know the requirements for the different quests? I am going to be really busy this weekend and I need to plan ahead. I have already finished the first 5. I do not remember what there were.

#6 - 20 4 hour production and 5 FP.

DeletedUser26965

Arya66

DeletedUser32973

I'm not running a diamond farm, but at one time I had several. I deleted the account, because I was spending too much time playing, and I've never regretted it.

But, you're missing one important part. The constant events and such, and they give an inconstant, but significant, supply of random rewards, and if you're getting 60 diamonds instead of 20, it adds up pretty quickly.

I also have no use for an Alcatraz, and don't know why you'd need that unless you auto-battle your way through GE. I have limited experience doing that in later stages, so I'm not sure how well it works. But, one thing to remember is, there is a finite amount of diamonds you can get from GE, and the amount of diamonds you get from events and such does not have a hard ceiling. So, after a point, none of those buildings you mention will be of benefit, whereas CF will always increase your diamond production.

Plus, I would advance with my diamond farms, albeit slowly, so I would get new quests from the story lines. The main thing is though, if you do the events, it can have a positive impact on the amount of diamonds you win, especially if it's obscenely high level.

Ah event quests. From my point of view the diamonds won from event quests are rather insignificant. A 5% chance at 60 diamonds is piddling compared to GE. Additionally, most diamond farms are camped, of which a popular age is IA due to ease of completing GE. Considering that, it becomes more difficult and time consuming to complete event quests due to the progression objectives (where alternatives to progression objectives are often exceedingly cumbersome).

The purpose of the attack GBs/Alcatraz is indeed to auto-battle through GE. For me the most important aspects of a diamond farm are minimal time and maximum diamonds. The diamonds from a CF will never out perform those obtained from GE (unless you've stratosphered the CF, which isn't realistic for a diamond farm IMO). However, you've convinced me that it's probably worth it to build a CF in place of whatever WW I'd have. It'd probably be after I'm capable of auto-battling the entirety of GE though.

In any case I agree on the excessive time consuming nature of diamonds farms. That's why I place the importance of the 4 GBs in question significantly higher than the Seed Vault and Chateau. I don't want to spend more than a couple of minutes on each farm.

Ta 152H

Actually there is only one poor player here and that happens to be you. You have to rely on your lvl 70 AO to win your fights. You can't do it without it, so your skill set is rather limited. Simple as that. You need the more powerfull units cause your skills are to limited. Probaly fighting on auto as well and negotiating the last level. How about you learn to do it yourself and don't hide behind your AO. Try it.

Actually, once again your reading skills fail you. I don't have a level 70 AO, and have only one world now. You claimed you had a L71 or something, and what we were discussing was YOUR situation, and your inability to be an effective fighter.

I use the best for the situation, because I like efficiency, not making moronic arguments on a forum about something that is obviously incorrect, or completely fabricated.

You've been caught again. You've been wrong again. Now you cover your tracks by changing the argument, and saying because someone advocates the effective use of a GB, it's bad and shows poor skill. No, the point was the GB is effective, and you tried to snivel and slink you way out of that. But, now it is effective, but you're so skilled you don't need it. Yeah, I'm sure. Nothing you say is upfront or honest, and I really have a hard time believing you're getting through four levels of GB with minimal losses, given the rather bad impression you give here.