• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Best Age to Squat in...Worst Ages to Avoid

I plan all my age-ups meticulously. With the addition of GBG, accounting for a higher Goods requirement is just another consideration. In moving up to CA, I left a number of goods-producing buildings in LMA. This is providing me a steady source of previous-era goods.
  2. Best Age to Squat in...Worst Ages to Avoid

I leveled up to CA about a week ago. I was careful to let the CA, Indy, and PE Story quests drive my tech tree progression. One of the last quests I could complete gave me 2x Conscripts. One Conscript and 7x Rogues is absolutely wicked in CA. (I realize this is a Necro, but thought someone...
  3. 2019 Forge Bowl Quest #34 Avatar

Couldn't help yourself, could you? Enjoy your day.
  4. 2019 Forge Bowl Quest #34 Avatar

I hope Inno will fix this mess.
  5. 2019 Forge Bowl Quest #34 Avatar

Seems like this avatar is WAY too dark; or, is this only my declining eyesight?
  6. Newbie confusion on winter train

Some be very lucky getting diamonds in GBG. I do about 20 fights/5 negotiations every day, without fail. Now, into the third season, I've received diamonds twice.
  7. Inno's version of probability

It's been a couple decades since I studied Statistics and Probability, but Inno's apparent formula seems incongruous with what I remember. For instance, acquiring 97 blue prints without having a complete set doesn't fit the typical model, which I calculate at about 29. I do understand outliers...
  8. Forge Black Friday Sale Feedback

Laughing at Inno's so-called Black Friday Sale. What a crock! Bunch of crud I've either deleted or wouldn't have in the first place -- and those prices -- sale BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
  9. No Human Player Attacks

Once motivated, I have no buildings in my city that can be plundered. Because I attack and plunder extensively within my hood I get attacked quite a lot -- at least until my neighbors figure out there's no point in doing so. That's the best defense I've found, I'm bulletproof.
  10. How to delete a GB

Thank you so very much. Was clicking on that arrow expecting some text to appear.
  11. How to delete a GB

Without getting into pros/cons of deleting a GB, can someone please tell me how to do it? I've searched, but older answers aren't working. I've opened Build Mode and clicked on the GB with the Dollar Sign. A box opens, and A presume there's dialog I must click on, but this does not appear...
  12. Frontenac - still worth it?

My entire strategy is based around my CF. I've got sufficient SoKs, Altars, etc. that I can do 23 "collect x coins" RQs every morning. In a few weeks I'll have sufficient 5-fp packs to rocket through EMA to the end of HMA, where I'll also be doing 20 "collect x supplies" and 10 "make 2...
  13. [Answered] How to stop repeated attacks

Absolutely! I cannot begin to number the times I've read statements where players only plunder cities with no defense. Appearing as though you're clueless serves to mark you as a target.
  14. [Answered] How to stop repeated attacks

Some very good advice here. I've been camped in IA for many months. I was attacked once, probably back in March. At this time my size probably puts off many would-be attackers, but I can still be beat; however, I'd damage any attacker enough to put them off returning. I've worked really hard to...
  15. Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

Feedback Daily specials for this event are uninspired. What a dull event! I'm sure Inno has made plenty from this event, but they likely could have done a lot better.
  16. Forge Black Friday - question

Thus far I've resisted purchasing anything. I have one city where I wanted to plop down several WWs, but as I could buy only one, I passed. Just an observation: there is nothing about this game suggesting that Inno is disinterested in maximizing their revenue. So, I'm curious why they'd...
  17. Extortion

I never questioned that it's not permissible.
  18. Extortion

I'm a relatively new player and I just encountered something that kind of surprised me -- a higher-level neighborhood player advertising that he wouldn't plunder if his victims contributed a couple FP to his Zeus. First off, I'm a stubborn old bag who wouldn't pay tribute on any basis; and...
  19. [Question] Random Goods Not So Random

My goods buildings are Granite and Honey. Eighteen days ago I first took note that the so-called random goods I received from recurring quests and GE were always granite or honey. This 'coincidence' made me curious, so I began keeping a record. In the past 17 days I have never received anything...
  20. [Question] Daily Challenge

Well damn! I know it wasn't announced in the change log, but I'd half expected the Daily Challenges to be fully deployed. Others on Arvahall are getting them, why not all? It just doesn't seem right that some players on a server would receive DCs, and not all. That really makes no sense in an...