• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Antique bidding

Is it just me or is there some arcane rule that only starts the antique bidding clock when you come back to FoE after a break? I have never joined an auction that had less than 1 hour and 55 minutes left on the bidding. This means that unless I manage to come back in less than 2 hours, I will...
  2. Does GE strength increase with your bonus?

I thought I saw something here previously that said that as you increase your attack and defense strength, through Zeus, etc., then the GE you will face afterwards will also be stronger. If so, then does this effectively make Zeus, CDM, and other buildings that improve your attack strength...
  3. Military guide for Modern Age and above

Are there any guides on how to fight at the Modern Age and above, perhaps even starting at Ind Age though I'm past that now? I'm finding that as I progress through these higher ages, the battles are getting harder and what works at one age is a disaster at the next. This is especially...
  4. Bonus rewards for CF

I have a CF which I have upgraded a few times, but I'm not clear how the bonus rewards on the GB works. For one thing it doesn't show up anywhere, like it does with an Arc, so I can't tell what I am gaining from it. Second, its not clear exactly what does or doesn't count for the bonus. For...
  5. PE military strategy

Is there a guide to help understand the best military strategy at PE? I've seen the one that goes up to Colonial Age, but everything changes in PE which I was not expecting and so I was hoping to learn a bit more on how it works. For one thing, my IA troops get massacred on the new maps even...
  6. Best fighting units by age

Has anyone looked at what are the best fighting units for a given age? I'm at IA now and previously I found a combination of fast units and ranged units seemed to work best for doing GE and simple fighting, but at this age I'm thinking that the heavy unit may actually be the best one since it...
  7. When do reward bonuses take effect?

This may seem like a silly question, but how do the reward bonuses work in terms of what coins/supplies are included in the bonus? Specifically, say I did a 24 hour production and turned on the supply reward right before collecting from those buildings, will those supplies be included for the...
  8. Do premium expansions get more expensive as you level up?

I was just reviewing the beginner guide to check some things out and came across this quote: The third type is premium expansions (two per age), which can be purchased with diamonds only. They start at 200 each in Bronze Age, reaching over 1,000 diamonds each in the later ages. Does this mean...
  9. Getting BP from Daily Quest

I just completed the DQ that gives 5 BP as a reward and all 5 of the prints were for buildings that I already have, including 2 that were for the same building. I think something very similar happened the last time I had a similar DQ, where I at least had 1 that I thought was useful. Is it set...
  10. Which GB are the best to have?

I'm reaching a stage where I have several completed prints for GB and I'm struggling to figure out which are the best to build and keep. Right now, I have Oracle, LOA, Zeus, and TOB built and have prints for Colo, ND, and HS. Will soon have TOR and COA prints as well and moving forward with...
  11. Do you only get BP from GB that you donate to?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I can't find it and my search leads to an infinite number of unrelated results. I have been donating FP to friends and guildmates GB to get BP to build my own GB, but for some reason I only seem to get BP for the Oracle, which I already have. I...