• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. time4coffee

Renovation kits and Event sets

If you use a renovation or level up kits on an event set, like the harvest barn one, do you have to level up each piece or will leveling up one level them up seperately?
  2. time4coffee

Second Account

Am I allowed to start a second account to play in another world. I know I don't have to but I hate my name(it was computer generated by Google when I first started playing on the app and just want to use a different one.I was already told I couldn't change it.
  3. time4coffee

What next?

I feel like I don't know what's left. I just got to contemporary - a mistake since I can't get the hang of the units - I loved the post modern ones but I had to keep going, sigh. I finished Vikings and Japanese settlements and personally don't like the Eghyptian or need the defense the building...
  4. time4coffee

Story Quest not completing

I got a story quest to scout a province and infiltrate 4 sectors. I already have scouted it and now own all the sectors but I negotiated all but 2. I was relieved to see that the condition was also also met if you acquired all the sectors. Still it is not being marked as completed. Background...
  5. time4coffee

Is the Chateau worth it?

I keep hearing that the Chateau is a must have if you do a lot of quests, the only ones I abort are the constant quests to build items, , but is it worth it if it doesn't boost FPs or daily tasks? I have have all the BL prints and goods without trying and I wonder if I should bother. I can see...
  6. time4coffee

[Question] Re-refined goods in Tomorrow

This may have asked before but I can't find it. I was wondering when you get to Tomorrow and you start making re-refined goods, do the GBs give you the goods you need to run Tomorrow factories or does it give you the unrefined goods to make the ME goods needed for manufacture, so that you are...
  7. time4coffee

When did the tavern info change?

I just noticed today, so maybe it is just me. Or am I the only one who uses tavern status as a clue to how active a friend is. On the friend bar in the PC, the tavern icon is not so obvious as the one in the mobile but at least if you moused over the clock, it would tell you the time left to...
  8. time4coffee

[Question] Moving up an age doing GE

I moved up to progressive during the week so decided to take advantage of GE battles while I had a bit of an advantage, I also had a few other Progressive units to use. I was surprised when the unattached Progressive champions were showing up on the map as Industrial ones. They were shown in...
  9. time4coffee

[Question] How do multiple piece event buildings work?

I haven't had a multi- piece event building before and I was confused on one point. If you have more than 1 building, do you just recieve what is listed for that level, say this building is next to 2 buildings. Do I just get the 11 medals or do I get the coins,FPs and medals?
  10. time4coffee

[Question] Won GBG battles but lost points

I won GBG battle but after it was over, but the points score, I don't know what to call where it says 42/70, went down. This happened 3 times, Each time I won with at least 4 units left in good shape, most more. Is there something about battles I am missing that a victory is losing points for my...
  11. time4coffee

Positioning your army

When choosing your army, is there any way to decide how you want them lined up on the field and even if you can't, which box in the selection screen goes to which spot on the map where it is a single line. I see some units automatically move to a different spot, no matter which box I click on...
  12. time4coffee

Halloween Event silver books shouldn't be this difficult to find

Don't so worry the Christmas one is worse. I've been playing the beta and they have set up NOW to collect the daily prizes, you need to pay almost 3000 diamonds. God knows I'm leaving that alone. Real world me has no money to buy diamonds, nevermind to collect prizes. So far Inno has made that...
  13. time4coffee

Can I return to an abandoned culture?

Early on when I finished my first Viking settlement, I clicked on abandon settlement. After than the Japanese boat showed up. I was wondering if it was possible to go back to develop Viking settlements again to be able to gain those rewards or am I only able to develop the Japanese settlement.