• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Time skips in Patty event not working as described. All productions do not get fast forwarded.

Time skips do not work as described. All productions do not get fast forwarded as the description indicates when you hover over the time skip button (browser). Only the slowest production of the 3 aspects of the game (festival, ship, factories) determines how many shams get added to your...
  2. Five Level 2 Celtic Glassworks + Main Building for Free (Strategy)

Here is my plan for maximizing Celtic Glassworks in the current event: 11 cities (including the quick one at the beginning), and a short one at the end. Festival and ship to level 2 on city 1 and 3; level 3 on city 2. All other managers stay at level 1 except for flowers (level 2). If I...
  3. Do Tools Use Up Moves (Fall Event)

When using a tool (fork, spatula, or rolling pin) does it reduce the number of moves you have left on the board?
  4. PVP arena rewards currently underwhelming

I think the PVP rewards are a bit underwhelming for the amount of work required. Better rewards would incentivize more participation and competitive challenge. It would also give new meaning to the currently unattractive boosts and GBs for the defensive army. What are your thoughts?
  5. Which event has the best daily special to diamonds ratio?

Has anyone done the math on which event provides the most daily specials per diamonds? Please include the logic or math behind your answers.
  6. Why shouldn't AO critical hit also apply to higher age units?

I understand the logic behind not allowing critical hit to apply to units lower than your age, but I see no good reason why it shouldn't apply to units of higher ages. I am in LMA fighting OF units on the continent map. OF units get to keep all their bells and whistles (mortar, contact, etc)...
  7. Which provinces do not need to be scouted in OF

Has anyone kept track of which provinces can be skipped in OF?
  8. Where to stop on conquest map to keep it out of daily quests

I am in Arctic Future on the conquest map and am running into a problem with the special goods. Is there a good place to stop on the map to keep the conquest map out of the daily quests?
  9. What are some goals for the first year of FOE?

What are some high end, but achievable goals for the first year of FOE? (ranking points, etc)
  10. GBG Battles vs. Negotiations (Top Trader vs. Top Fighter data)

I am looking for some data concerning the difference between fighters and traders; especially with the new GBG: 1. What is the maximum fights for any player for an entire season (average per day would work too) vs. the maximum negotiations for any player? 2. How long does it take to fight 100...